/fembotfeels/

>tfw no member of the secretly world controlling tribe bf

Attached: 1532478341861.jpg (750x471, 95K)

my nose is big we could pretend in bed at least

Ah yes its that time of morning, hello fembot hows it hanging

>never wanted a bf
>never wanted kids
>never cared if i had girl friends or not
>never wanted to be more girly
>never really cared about my looks
>never cared about sex
and i never cared for 15 years. not like anybody will know this feel anyway

Attached: 1525757692001.png (657x527, 76K)

oh yes user, (((fembot))) here

as a fembot i completely agree

>tfw no fatbot bf to be a feeder for

oh yes user (fembot) here I also have a vagina

Drop discord and Ill show you a good time

care enough about it to ask for attention from people who care about it.

[spoilers]secretive manipulative attention whores even to their own kind[/spoilers]

Why don't you instead feed a skinnybot?

skinnybots seem to be legit anorexics, i've seen skellys here post about how they can make a small pizza last for days. it would take way too long.

i just felt like saying my thing more than asking people to care. what i'm saying doesn't reflect what i'm doing, sure, but overall whether people care or not i'll just see what happens. won't really care if i don't get any response
you messed up the spoilers

Attached: 1529590817688.png (612x634, 48K)

>be female
>bitch about not fucking a trillionaire jew who buys you shiny shit
>be female

Attached: 1463711526825.jpg (362x316, 27K)

Stop projecting you misoginistic pig

Why does this bipolar 18 year old Australian fembot keep exploiting men from r9k? Anyone know her story or what made her to be such a cunt?

Attached: desuka a.png (583x410, 26K)

literally who is this?

orignalgasd

Bipolar Australian 18 year old fembot who adds men from r9k she deems vulnerable to her manipulation, obsesses over them for a short period of time and cuts them off completely once they find out about her. If she adds you or you have her on your friends list I suggest you remove her as she does this to more than one guy at once.

ok, but is there proof of that?

what is wrong with you femanon? Why do you want to slowly murder someone? For sexual pleasure? It should be
>tfw no fatbot bf to train together and get him to a healthy level of weight

Nothing concrete, it's because she reports the accounts of users on discord to the trust and saftey team to get them banned exploiting loopholes in the ToS one of the previous guys she "dated" taught her this.

She screams virtual rape and they get banned?

Pretty much, one of the guys she manipulated told me about how she lied to mods she was "friends with" in multiple servers to get him banned saying he somehow abused her, she took screencaps from dms in the banned account and took them out of context or photo shopped them. She also did this with actual discord staff as well.

i find it hard to believe that a bunch of users were catfished without as much as a screenshot to show for it

I just wanna make a guy feel good without sex since I can't do it

Please this is not the way to do it. Don't become a feeder. Working out together is actually way better. It releases endorphins which will make you feel good and couples that train together actually feel more sexually attracted towards eachother after. Please see the light if you are a real fembot and not larping. Don't become a feeder.

Multiple holocaust surviver here.
Post discord now.

it's so hot though, i am anorexic so its good to watch other people eat tasty foods

You are mentally ill and need to seek help if you already don't have it.

The thing is, she is an actual girl who obsesses over the people she manipulates. Her bpd causes her to flip on people and harass them once they question her weird shit.

>can't get attention outside cause I'm a subpar woman so I come here, to the place with the loneliest men on Earth, to grab some online praise

Get fucked.

>Measured then remeasured the rope
>Fasted for two days and took laxatives the morning of
>Had my will in order
>Taped a paper on my chest giving my full name, date of birth, and contact information plus relation for my next of kin.
>Decided on an hour long delayed call to 911
>Jump
>Fell unconcious, knot failed, brother finds my body.
>Wake up in the hospital.
>Nurses rush in when I scream "FUUUCK"
>Day five in involuntarily committed ward they finally give me internet access

I'm cutting all fucking contact with my family. I'll call an uber to the forest when I lie my way out. I'm still fucking seething. Everything was perfect, everything was so goddamn perfect. I can't even do this one basic thing right. Fuck. FUCK.

Ey retard, do you wanna talk about it? I'm not a girl though and if I told you I don't wanna fuck you wouldn't believe me.

Perhaps someone else should extend a hand, someone with a vagina.

I'm not gonna say don't do it, but please talk to me about it at least.

Hey you sound cute, wanna bang?

how did your brother find you anyway?

>didn't declare a misogyny-free safe space.
No matter how much your suffering seems similar to ours it doesn't count, you don't deserve sympathy from us because you could get it from just about anyone you described it to while most people would dismiss us if we made the same complaints, fuck you for trying to force your way in, you have elsewhere to go and we don't so fuck you childish, stubborn cunts.