Femanons:

Femanons:
What would you do if a douchebag Chad/Brad took an interest in you?

>inb4 "But I don't like guys like that"

Attached: chad.jpg (900x600, 92K)

they'd get on their knees and suck his dick. That's their whole purpose for existing.

that's it I'm gonna shoot so much damn steroids up my ass until I look like that

I would tell him to get stuffed, I hate men like this

But I don't like guys like that except unironically

What kind of guys do you like? Skeleton emo bf or chubby bearded bf

They never admit it but literally all women want are dominant assholes. It's kind of just one of those unsaid things that all normies know.

like op's pic, but not a douchebag

Suck his cock clean off and hope me makes me his side bitch

Do girls really like skinny guys? I constantly feel self-conscious about it. 5' 10' 120lbs

Attached: Muscle-Building-Tips.jpg (794x453, 129K)

Freak out and run. Just like I always do.

It's a shame good looking men tend to be douchebags most of the time

finally a honest answer

The exact same thing an user would do if Stacey took interest in them.

Probably laugh and ask him why he's talking to a fat black girl with acne.

If she's not got similar interests to myself I'm not interested

There was one chad who was nice to me all throughout high school and I still miss him. So they do exist but I haven't found any in college yet.

I'd go out with him because it would be my one chance to get laid.

how many guys have you fucked in your life

Wanting a tall muscly Chad who can have his pick from 200 other women is just as realistic as wanting the "shy cute sweet nerdy girl" who can have her pick from 200 other men.

nought (0)

can I suck on your tiddies
please

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

>I'm 18 and STILL! a virgin! ;_;
>#foreveralone

people forget that rembots are still robots like the rest of us

can you post a pic of your body originslly

Assholes like the one pictured use to ask out me as a joke all the time, at least I wasn't dumb enough to fall for it thank god. One girl like me sadly did fall for it and the all laughed at her. So now when I'm at uni and see dumb jocks like this guy and their in my class, I always make them look like idiots to the professor. I'm lucky I grew out of my awkward stage but I don't forget.

n-no
but I'm 27 and it doesn't really bother me in "feeling behind my peers" way

original poster of here im not interested in anyone

Yeah by a man

i'm actually sick of douchy guys trying to use me for a quick fling

You poor victim. Kys hoes

You mean you've had countless chances to lose your v-card, but they were never Chad enough for you.

You'll cheat/leave your bf for Chad in this scenario, ladies. Don't deny it.

I wish loyal women existed but it's impossible due to hypergamy

werent body shape theory debunked?

Chads not a douche bag, he's just better than you. Brad on the other hand is a pretender to the throne, which is a grievous injustice.

>sensitive to dopamine
THEN WHY DO I ONLY FEEL HAPPY AFTER I MASTURBATE

BECAUSE THAT IS SEROTONIN AND ENDORPHINS, NOT DOPAMINE

dopamine is the chemical that says 'hey do this, you'll feel great afterwards'. serotonin and endorphins are the chemicals that say 'wow i feel awesome right now'

It has, but your body frame is something else.

id be extremely skeptical. why would he want a below average looking autistic neet? i would assume it was a pump and dump thing and reject it bc I dont want to give my virginity to some asshole faggot looking to empty his balls into something warm, not to mention i have nothing in common with them

So dopamine makes me masturbate in the first place

Are you ready to settle down?

Attached: 1533569355248.jpg (640x646, 56K)

>your body frame
how do i know the type?

Don't see the point in having a bf if we can't go to concerts and get high together. Also betas don't speak to me because a couple seconds of eye contact can give them PTSD flashbacks of being bullied by Shaniqua.

I would get mad inside because someone is interested on me and have a big crush on him (if he was not totally dumb) but act skeptical at first. After a few days when my efforts to not spilt the spaghetti would be totally futil and he would know already that i am a crazy and unbearable loser he will leave me and never want to talk to me again, while I will think about him a lot and be depresed for months (or more) while he goes to get the stacies he always wanted. I would remember forever the few days when some popular guy gived attention to me and couldn't forget the nice lies he told me because of the pity he felt for my person. By the way I fucked a muscular and handsome man so somehow it wasn't that bad

Attached: 1533064812010s.jpg (250x198, 7K)

> when wall hits

yeah but only if they're at least like 6'1

Tbh my attitude would say "fuck off Chad cunt." My type of man is a chub chub man.

i'd only "cheat" if my boyfriend was a complete asshole or he'd let me.

So fucking morally bankrupt. What would happen in real life is everything is going fine, then Chad comes up to you and now suddenly your boyfriend was "a complete asshole" the entire time, giving you the excuse you need to cheat.

I would weigh the pros and cons of his personality and decide from that if he is a worthy marriage candidate.

Attached: 3936341ea5e3833c213579978c1c4f97silkie.jpg (640x427, 54K)

I would bend over and let him pound my bussy over and over until i get boipregnant and have his children. I want nothing more than a hot guy to control me and tell me how to think and act.

hmm so would I but if he was a douche I wouldn't want him as a partner but if he can give me good looking children i'd probably sleep with him for a while

boyfriend
>"If it makes you happy.. yyou can sleep with Chad... that's if.. if you want to..."
you
>"Wow, thanks!" *immediately calls Chad over for sex*

Come to papa, my Nubian goddess

Please eat more.
I am 150 lbs at 5'8" and I can still see my ribs if I look carefully.

You're definitely fat.

28 year old virgin

started lifting and now i have two girlfriends

im 6'3 and have a good face

AMA

This. And they think you should give it up with ease because ur not Stacy. Men like this are the most sexually disease ridden.

Why you always lying nigga

I'm not really in the position to meet new people and interact with them at length, so I'd probably meet him, assume he was mocking me, and since I'm a good sport I'd bants back by pretending to be repulsed. It's funny if an attractive man pretends to want to bone an ugly girl and she rejects him, it was one of the gags I'd get caught up in back when I was in high school, everybody thought it was a fucking riot.

I'm not lying

Life has just given me strange circumstances.

Both of my girlfriends are fat, though one is just chubby, and it might not last forever but it's pretty ok right now.

Man you roasties are living up to ur name. I wish a chad would be interested GODAMN.

>28 year old virgin with two girlfriends
girl(s who are your)friends

Whatever you say at the anonymous
Brazilian banana-farming forum to make yourself feel better, senpai.

they both sucked my dick in the same day

I don't guys period

Oh, you sly dog, you caught me monologing!

Attached: PDVD_093.png (640x478, 337K)

>let him dominate me
>enjoy the submissive happy feeling for a while
>leave him and look for a nicer man I could see myself settling with
assholes are only for fun lewd things

hate to admit it but this. I want to get all my "dumb girl" antics out the way so I can eventually find a genuine guy to marry and not have to worry about sex.

What a nice story THOT.

Welp, I lose my last glimpse of hope for women at this point.

what's wrong with what she said? liking sex is one thing but you have to be very dumb to date an asshole full time just because he's hot

>so I can eventually find a genuine guy to marry and not have to worry about sex.
>find a genuine guy to marry
>to not worry about sex
I just had an urge to kill everything and everyone. Is this normal?

Attached: 1532539034843.jpg (717x960, 98K)

If he's kind to me and accepts me the way I am then I'd date him. Robots are all subhumans like me, but they don't even try to be nice. Fucking cunts.

Why not just find a genuine guy to begin with? Have you ever thought about what he might want? Men universally find women with previous partners less attractive. About the same amount that we find fat unattractive. You do not understand because you are female, but for guys every cock you take lowers your sexual marketplace value. You will attract a lower quality man for every cock you take. For every year you are screwing around you lose value.

So she use a normalguy for income but fuck a Chad for sex. How handy.

genuine troll

How come robots blame their situations on having beta fathers who never encouraged them to challenge themselves or take initiative, but then get frustrated with women for wanting to make children with Chad?

Because robots are autistic hypocrites who refuse to see anything from anybody's perspective but their own and just want to seethe over not being attractive physically or mentally

I only like skinny guys and () I don't care about height at all as long as they aren't dwarves.

nice projection brah. Few here hate Chad. It's the nature of the Chad to be impossible to be hated.

>I don't care about height at all as long as they aren't dwarves
>less than 6'3 BTFO

I didn't say anthing about Chad, sounds like you're the one projecting "brah"
Nice autistic reddit mannerism btw

Are you nice? If so be my skinny/non-dwarf liking gf
[email protected]

I would let him fuck me in the ass

You replied to a post which heavily centered about the concept of Chad, and your reply only made sense if it was also revolving around him. Redditor brainlet

The post I responded to wasn't talking about chad either
You are the redditor brainlet you fucking sperg

Why hate the girls that like Chad then?

same here, no homo

I have a suspicion that one is interested in me. He gave me a compliment and then has been acting awkward around me ever since.

What do I do though? Nothing. Feel just as awkward, because he's significantly more attractive than anyone who's ever talked to me. Think about what sex with him would be like every once in a while, but get anxiety because I have a shit body and he works out a lot. Picture how disappointed he would be as soon as the clothes come off.

I've always dated REALLY skinny guys. They're the only types of men who like chubby girls. Jack Sprat and all that.

If I was going to date a douche I'd rather date a robot/incel type

Honestly most girls I know do
You seem unhealthy though

then why did you say you unironically want them you fem brainlet

I'd date a guy who's shorter than me and I'm 5'5.
I don't know how you would define 'nice', but in most people's opinion I don't really fit there.

Ignore them and date their Stacy sisters.

Attached: stock-photo-young-woman-holding-fingers-in-gun-gesture-beautiful-girl-gangster-in-sunglasses-on-whit (450x320, 20K)

>can't think of his own insults because of his lack of cranial matter
begone monkey

it happened, it was like i was hypnotized by him. angry bots fault women for sleeping with him, when its actually chad's fault for being so slutty

To prevent them from choosing something that will destroy them in the end. It's like fat shaming is done to prevent people from getting fat in the first place.

>be ugly, unfit roastie
>chase the hottest man she found

the guy in the OP pic is gross and I wouldn't date him even if i was paid

then never mind. If you can't even describe yourself as nice I doubt I'd like talking to you