Fembot here... I've never been asked out irl and I'm so lonely...

fembot here... I've never been asked out irl and I'm so lonely... I refuse to e-date or do a long distance relationship because it could never work out. People have recommended me to use tinder but I never get any matches... My hair is always a mess, my face is so ugly, my grades are horrible and my life is trash. I don't even have decently sized boobs or any curves or any ability in anything. Been abused by two family members since childhood until I left my family home and I haven't got really any friends except my new housemates who are kinda nice to me but I can tell they look down on me and I really don't fit in. I want to end it now.... please give me a reason to keep living...

Attached: Gasai.Yuno.600.822715.jpg (600x600, 88K)

my sister's always been successful with guys and in her social life and she's prettier and taller than me and yet she's a fking sociopath who abused me for years how this isn't fair at all.... life is so not worth living anymore.

prove that you are a fembot.

>please give me a reason to keep living
only if you marry me first

I'm a fembot too. LDRs can work if the guy has money for you to fly out to him. I met my (almost) bf online and visit him once or twice a year. It's very rewarding. He has a lot of mental issues himself so I get to actually be helpful in a way by being there for him.

>fembot

Just go up to some random guy of similar attractiveness and ask him out. Problem solved.

Women really don't get how easy this part is for them. Their problem will come when they want nothing to do with the thirsty creeps that inevitably want to deposit semen into them.

Attached: 65c934914a3b8c3eeb827c7053e23117.jpg (700x893, 42K)

get a Vive and date in VR Chat

where do you live i could date you irl and we could be happy together, i can give you a reason to live ;_;

Frankly user idk why, you have to keep trying youll find a chad one day but there are cuties online you have to give it a shot. Hell Id even give you a chance if I knew where you lived. So just get out there and keep trying

Please don't hurt yourself, I'm in a similar boat and holding out for it to get better.

pic related

it's not that easy... I'm too anxious to ask anyone out and no one has ever shown interest in me anyway, stop acting so superior...

cardiff, wales

Attached: webcam-toy-photo127.jpg (800x600, 60K)

You are literally fine dude, stop being such a pussy and talk to those chads, men are not that hard

Cont. if that guy doesnt want you, Id happily give you the time of day ;)

"Just bee yourself"
"Just man up"
please stop. you know how much that hurts...

Ok cool. I'm near Bristol area if you want to talk or whatever. I really hope it all works out for you regardless.
You can add me on discord if you want notmymain#0869

>It's a "cute histrionic fembot fishing for compliments" thread again

Attached: 105bc3d97e457c71f9bd55ffc52b05dd.jpg (800x1090, 293K)

Learn to be happy by yourself. It won't really make anyone more interested in you like everyone keeps saying, but it'll make you happier and better off in the long run.

Smoke a few blunts, learn a hobby, maybe try working out and changing your diet up. Every human on this fucking planet has some kind of value, and that value isn't dependent on if you can find someone to shove your cock in/have shove their cock in you. Maybe you're an amazing artist, or the next best singer, or some shit like that.

You'll never know if all you do is bitch about being lonely.

You're fine looking, I can see the desperation in your eyes though.

im not histrionic i just dont have any self esteem
im literally like a 2/10

really?! = D

Good lord user youre killing me do you really want someone that bad? There is nothing wrong with you. At worst your 5/10 just doll up wear a push up bra, work on your body

you're cute and you're stupid for thinking otherwise

>long distance doesnt work out
it does though as long as you both love each other and plan to move in with each other asap

>im literally like a 2/10

You look like heather from Silent Hill 3, you probably got shunned by one of your 56 orbiters a few hours ago and need this thread to re-boost your ego and find more boys to vampirically drain.

Attached: 1394136444123.jpg (419x528, 49K)

i come to r9k cuz no one else will pay attention to me pls dont bully i am lonely

Nooo you are at least 7/10 from that shitty photo alone. It's all subjective anyway.

My wife and I did long distance for 2 years off and on and we worked out fine. If you want to find the right guy while remaining pure do long distance.

pls be my cute welsh non-ldr gf

Do you live in Pennsylvania. I'm literally about the same. If not I'm literally that desperate to fly you out here. 20 yr male virgin

I don't really believe you because you look perfectly fine if not relatively attractive. How many orbiters do you have? It's okay, I envy your vampiric powers desu.

Attached: 0c0b70c746b04c48e29b19221ba023f6.jpg (900x666, 165K)

If its you in pic related, then fuck you for being a cute fembot who can actually recover. If you grew your hair out and used some foundation and consealer for ur eyes, you would look good. You can be a 7/10 and higher if you try.
t.4.5/10 fembot

t.

Lol if you think thats bad try being an actual robot.

This picture is deliberately unreadable and has been cropped in paint to remove its reverse searchability.

>fembot here
>Been abused by two family members
has any hole in your body been penetrated by a penis, or were you just diddled?

You're not a robot. You say you get no male attention despite getting asked out in this thread multiple times already.

>b-b-but long distance doesn't work
Literally most young couple met online these days. At the very least you could have 100 or so orbiters buying you shit and keeping you company.

That's not real loneliness.

You're not a robot.

You're an attention whore with mental issues.

How fat are you?

Obviously this is not original.

>inb4 this thread blows up with 400 posts while similar threads with actual robots die because you're all fucking beta orbiters

Yeah I'll be in Bristol again on the 11th if you want to hang out I can come and meet you if you want. Let me know, I'd be happy to talk to you in person if that's what you want.

Quit your bitching you're probably the same as OP, you just want attention.

If mods weren't white knight gays they would have banned this bitch already

Why are you so evil? Gurls also have feelings.

post contact info. I'll be your friend tbqh

All women want attention. They want it as hard as you want to have sex. Males live to put their dick into woman, and women live to gather attention.

You guys just think all my problems are about not being able to find a lay. That's just one small part. I was abused most of my life, 24/7... I have no future, no chance to ever achieve anything, no friends, I'm just worthless. I could at most find myself a boring r9k boyfriend and see him maybe once a year, but what sort of a fucking life is that

I just wanna end it. You are all just cruel and think I don't have feelings. That all my problems are about fucking. I don't care about that. My life will never amount to anything I'm better off dead. Meanwhile the people in this thread criticising me; their biggest problem is not being able to whore around like stacy and chad. Yeah well I can't do that either, and I wouldn't wanna if I could cuz it's fucking disgusting. You're all disgusting. The world is disgusting.

Attached: df774e401d7f3c5e33cc72148eca2632--cartoon-art-anime-manga.jpg (700x969, 150K)

I can't even be bothered to shower or exercise anymore it's just not worth it no one will ever love me and no one cares at most they just want to get a lay, why can't I find any female friends if that's not true, or even any guy friends. No one wants to talk to me. No one. I'll always be that creep. Better to just end it.

>I wouldn't wanna if I could cuz it's fucking disgusting
Fucking this so much. Everyone on this board is obsessed with sex and relationships so much they don't understand what is like to have actual deeper rooted problems. Everyone here is too well adjusted to talk about this stuff seriously. I bet most people here have friends, goals, etc and had ok childhoods. Please don't do anything without thinking it through properly.

my hair grows so slowly lol

Never sexualised, I'm too fucking disgusting for anyone to molest me, they just beat me and hated me

l will be your friend user

Are you going to tell me how fat you are or not? I am not trying to be a prick, if you want some help then tell us how fat.

I'm 150 lbs and I'm 5'9. I can't be bothered to do anything about it it won't solve anything anyway.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

fucking disgusting sex-obsessed pigs.

you sound like a girl version of me honestly. i would be your friend

internet friends just leave me as soon as they see how ugly and creepy and mentally ill I am, and they're never enough. I need real friends I can touch and hug and play with like I never got to as a kid, not some person I type 'hi how are you' to over discord or whatever. I want my childhood back...

You HAVE been asked out.
It just didn't register in your estrogen-tainted mind because none of the guys reached your unreasonably high standards.

No one is saying you should just go get laid; they're saying girls can easily find male partners.

What sort of retarded girl goes onto a website full of lonely male virgins, flaunts their loneliness and depression, and then whines that all the posters are criticizing her instead of worshiping her?

Attached: 1495583858775.png (592x844, 257K)

we can be irl friendssince i'm close to where you live but that would mean talking online for a bit first, i agree long distance relationships/online friends are pointless and immaterial though

I haven't been asked out. EVER. Not once. Not ever. And why WOULD I settle anyway, supposing I could even get the courage to ask a guy out, why can't I have the guy I want to live with forever, why do I have to settle for someone I won't even love... You'd understand what I meant if you weren't just thinking about your dick all the time

We already know what you look like. please be my friend. I live in wales too

bait

My discord is Indigo#5724 pls be my friend I really hope you are close to me, I would kill for just one irl friend

That's not actually that fat. I'd fuck you.

Do you ever leave the house? Do you have any social skills at all? Most dudes want gf but are too much pussys to actually pursure you, so they all sit at home swiping away on Tinder or shitposting on r9k instead. If you were to go out and pursue a guy (which I know is lame as fuck because the guy is going to be a fucking beta but what other option is there) then you can get bf.

You go anonette. I believe in you.

Stop helping them fool, let the roastie drown in her misery.

wait i think i was on one of your servers but left because it was kinda dead

>And why WOULD I settle anyway, supposing I could even get the courage to ask a guy out, why can't I have the guy I want to live with forever, why do I have to settle for someone I won't even love

Okay, confirmed bait. Go home everyone.

ok i added you then, i'm the bristol guy

I have minimal social skills people seem to always tell that I'm abnormal and weird. I leave the house for groceries and that's it. I don't even have the energy to try and go outside for anything anymore. I want to wallow.

I can't go out and pursue anyone... that's impossible. It's a challenge enough just to start a conversation with another girl.

pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (482x480, 210K)

>he didn't ask me out in the super-romantic way I always imagined so it doesn't actually count.

And also my dick is too small to think with.

it's got nothing to do with romance. Why would I date a guy who doesn't shower. I mean I don't shower either but those are the only guys who are interested in me

can i smell your non-showered asshole

What's the matter, not enough attention elsewhere?

Attached: 1530032559202.jpg (500x525, 61K)

The first thing I would do upon meeting you is have us take a shower together.

>tfw you will never save the fembot

Attached: thatfeel.gif (633x758, 14K)

One might assume this is bait
When it comes to women though....

What if he doesn't shower much because he was routinely molested in the shower as a child, but still craves a relationship? What if, like you, his problems are the result of a lifetime of abuse and pain? What then, fembot?

Attached: 1508808457106.jpg (162x339, 12K)

ok but im still not interested in a guy like that
i know i have no right to ask for anyones interests back, but i dont care

>Never sexualised, I'm too fucking disgusting for anyone to molest me
I'll put my tongue in your asshole

Maybe you just aren't gf material. Be happy if a guy wants to pump and dump you and take it.

You sound like a really shitty person, and guess what, guys actually don't like being abused in relationships either.

Attached: 1514361133927.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

no that's disgusting. it wont solve my depression

im not a bad person, im guessing ur the same weeb who called me a histrionic vampire sooo pic related

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (481x484, 288K)

>why do I have to settle for someone I won't even love

That's just how it is for some people.
Not everybody gets to experience love,
But even if we can't have love, it's at least companionship and mutual understanding.

Having a man come over once in a while and give you a good dicking will help your depression.

You ARE a histrionic vampire. I hope this thread serves to make you feel even worse later on.

>lemme show you how not bad of a person I am by posting a picture of a girl killing a random guy

C L A S S Y

Attached: 1519497461416.gif (500x375, 774K)

please be my smelly gf i shower every other day which is sufficient for me since I don't do activities where I sweat a lot or get dirty

no it wont i need to feel the warmth of human love

then I'd rather just die

pic related

Attached: farb-gel-spraying-e1513190175689.jpg (409x221, 16K)

>then I'd rather just die
I know how you feel.
I'm sorry.
I wish it wasn't like this.

Some people weren't meant to be loved. Just become a slut instead.

god I want to smell you

taste you

bad advice
you just haven't found the right person yet

Holy shit it's her. Also you're fucking fine femanonski you've just fallen for too many r9k black pills. Start showering though that's fucking disgusting and you should hold yourself to the same standards you hold a potential love interest

Attached: article_main_1294.jpg (1600x1200, 173K)

How is encouraging someone to become a happy slut bad advice?

because being a slut is not happy i know from experience

be my big sister gf

How many men have you fucked and how old are you?

21 fucked 8 guys first one was my grandpa

>tfw grandma never molested you

It's like she didn't even love me. Check your privilege, fembot.

Attached: 4884204.jpg (1017x716, 214K)

OP here, this is when I shower and makeup, I usually can't be bothered to do this though

Attached: webcam-toy-photo137.jpg (800x600, 60K)

you're hella cute

>Be male user
>Post a pic of my fucking eyeball
>Get banned for posting images of myself
>Be femanon
>Mods suddenly absent
Rad

Reminder that "she" is a well known transgirl from another chan

Attached: 319c939225e1eeb97dbeb989b2df17ed.png (594x1539, 587K)

damn I would date you

Attached: 8df9fc84b582bcf737d7488dd11318907a73c106_full.jpg (184x184, 9K)

this thread is making me sad, i wish I could've known you at some point in my life before you got so sad. i think it could've helped us both a lot. but you don't want online friends anyway so maybe im wrong

How old were you when you fucked him? Did you initiate or him? Also greentext story pls.