So I did it, last night I went full gay and got fucked in the ass by a guy...

So I did it, last night I went full gay and got fucked in the ass by a guy. The worst part is that I actually enjoyed it and want more

>always considered myself straight
>has used Grindr to get easy blowjobs and ass and still considered myself straight
>Fantasize often of being a bottom bitch
>whenever I tried anal stimulation at home, I could barely get fingers in and when I did, didn't feel any pleasure from it
>finally convince myself to try out my fantasy and meet a top off grinder
>arrive at his place and take a shit and clear my ass out
>go lay on his bed
>give him a great BJ for a while
>he lubes his cock and my ass hole up and the next 10 minutes is spent trying to slowly get his cock into my ass
>painful as hell even when he is finally in, my ass hole never stretched this hard
>ask him to pull out. Feel relieved that I did not enjoy it
>start jerking myself off and it makes me feel like a horny bitch
>tell him to try again
>it goes in a lot easier this time, basically slides in
>he is fucking me now
>actually feeling pleasure now. Don't know if it is physical pleasure from the act itself, or mentally from knowing that I'm just a bottom sissy slut being used for pleasure
>he cums inside me and it feels so fucking good to be used like a slut like that
>tells me he can fuck me more and cum again
>slides his cock in before it goes soft and keeps fucking me
>feel like I'm gonna cum so I stop jerking off
>sum cum oozes out of me. Never had this much precum before
>keep jerking off and cum all over myself
>he cums in my ass again
>want to do it again but I want to invite another top from Grindr as well so they can take turns using my ass

Don't know if I call myself straight still. I have no romantic interests in dudes. I would never make out with one or cuddle or any of that stuff I wanna do with girls. It's just pleasure

Attached: 982c0984d0313cbb0f716d0147ef0696.29.jpg (600x337, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video9814538/twink_creampie_cumpilation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fucked like a bitch
>Don't know if I call myself straight still

Attached: sj0nfZD.jpg (559x527, 68K)

Doesn't sound gay to me, and I hate gays

sauce on pic?
originality

xvideos.com/video9814538/twink_creampie_cumpilation

hedonistic bitch
chibbidybuddibu

why did i get a boner reading this

any idea the full video?
ty anyways

sounds fine to me. there's no shame if you enjoyed it.

You're gay or bi user. No shame in it. Just don't get AIDS.

I've recently started crossdressing. I'm not going to lie and say i'm not having gay thoughts.

theres shame in it. its pathetic and disgusting

i like like like like

Attached: 2018_08_05_23.26.45.png (1080x1920, 806K)

you are gay and you prob. got aids yet

i like black traNnies

Attached: 34.jpg (429x577, 67K)

>guy cums in his asshole
>breathing heavily, precum leaking from his feminine penis onto his legs
>he wants more
>not gay

Fair enough

You're a big gay bastard user. That doesn't mean you can't still like girls, but you're definitely a big gay bastard.

>The worst part is that I actually enjoyed it and want more
>Don't know if I call myself straight still.
At the very least you're bi, which is the same as being gay. Just embrace your degeneracy and be a faggot...

I kinda wanna do this but I always get cold feet in situations like this. How do I push myself to go through with it? Or should I stay pure and try to find a bf?

if you want to do it you have to show up and go through the process of getting horny in the moment.
If that doesn't appeal to you than ya you have to ask some guy out.

Make your own choices you big idiot

>Gets fucked in the ass and cummed in
>not sure if straight
Nice bait

But I am worthless and can't make my own desicions. I just want my knight in shining armor to come and take me.

nah thats not gay. pretty alpha

>But I am worthless and can't make my own desicions. I just want my knight in shining armor to come and take me.
That's actually pretty adorable but im not cool enough to be that. Good luck

OP is truly a person of homosexual nature.

Don't do it. There is a chance you might actually enjoy it and you'll want to do it again. Keep in mind, being a bottom has the highest risk chance of getting hiv

I don't actually expect anyone to be like that, but it would be nice wouldn't it? Anyways I'm sure you're plenty cool

I wouldn't do anal with a stranger, but I would like to touch someone else's dick.

Nope, senpai. Faggots are a fucking abomination, but getting fucked in the ass by a guy is perfectly straight.