Drunk college girls on vulnerable nice guys who share their feelings

youtu.be/2mmIEZKWi3A
"I've crushed them", "Gross", "I don't wanna hear that"
Girls don't want an emotional man, they want a rock, a mountain to lean on, not some sobbing virgin.

Attached: bete fit.jpg (2048x1536, 372K)

jfc, that entire video is suicide fuel. I sincerely hope that there's a lot of selection bias going on there, because goddamn, who would even want to be with one of those disloyal whores? Immediately making out with a guy they don't even know, being arrogantly proud of crushing someone to the point of suicide, admitting to his face that fucking another guy while in a relationship is "just a slip-up hehe"... we're not even missing out on anything, we're pining for something that doesn't exist: a loyal and honorable female.

STILL
BEAT
THO

Attached: 1532979475649.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

Interesting they dont think of an emotional Chad when they say nice guy.

The video is edited to all hell and he hand-selected the thottest of thots.

>suicide fuel
No, it really shouldn't be. You should be motivated to straight up debase whores at every avenue possible. Stop letting this shit crush your soul. They even admit towards the end of the video that they find it attractive when a guy focuses on themselves; they're effectively outing themselves by saying, "I want someone that pays absolutely little attention to me while they do whatever they want."

Stop seeking relationships.
Stop committing to relationships.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
Stop letting these whores dictate whether or not you chose to live.

Focus on yourself and get big.

Attached: 1533299977879.png (498x339, 314K)

they are all normies who seem emotionally and intellectually retarded.
this is nothing new about stacy

Really hope this is one of those "comes back to haunt you" moments for those girls. Imagine being ready to wed a girl and someone shows you this video of her...

>those comments

even fucking normalfaggots are aware of this shit now

I can guarantee you sluts will be publicly shamed within the next 5 years, just like the good old days

Whats it called when you dont fit the nice guy personality (aka Im unemotional and cold) but are still an ugly virgin nobody? Am i just an autist?

That is the school shooter vibe. As in, people are scared of you, but you're not manly.

This. Women are literally not conducive to happiness.
There are such a small minority of mennthat are genuinely happy to be in a relationship and not annoued constantly by it.
Celibacy is the true answer. There are other things to make you feel accomplished and give you dopamine and oxytocin from. Get a pet. Drive demo derby cars. Cave dive, scuba dive, mountain climb.
I'm poor as fuck and I've wanted to kill myself for years over being a loser with women.
But I've realized, the best way to beat ANY enemy that you cant beat is to eliminate all chances for them to hurt you

>Drunk college girls

there's the kicker there - fool - these girls are literally the lowest scum on earth, i'd rather get opinions and advice on relationships from an ISIL agent before them, these girls are paid by their parents to be dumb thots and party every single night while they mindlessly grind towards some shit bachelors degree, why would you ever value anything to come out of their mouths?

HUMANS. HAVE. EMOTION. all men have cried, so have all women, at least once, and they will again, sharing feelings and confiding is one of the primary reasons why humans have gotten so far, don't let some sociopathic roastie deny you true affection and good love

Attached: 1528909225289.png (758x955, 825K)

Stupidest post of all time. All women are like this. From cradle to grave.

Attached: 1517291909530.jpg (540x443, 54K)

this thread = sour grapes :3

>drunk college girls on nights out in party towns

Literally who gives a shit what these roasties have to say? You all already knew they were trash, so why even bother watching a video proving what you already knew? Let alone getting angry over it? Oh yeah, you guys just like to make yourself angry for some reason.I guess it does feel satisfying sometimes.

who is the girI on the left

The way to get rid of roasties is one way we eliminate them we place them in a cage and inject them with test until they become not women then we can all be happy we won't have thots when there's no women and men can't get cucked if there's no women

Attached: IMG_20180731_121446.jpg (679x520, 94K)

AHHHHHH ROASTIES. FUCK THIS IM not coming back on this gay board until i get Jow Forums AHHHHHHHHHHHH. FUCK. IM GONNA BECOME CHAD. IM GONNA DO IT FUCK THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: pain.jpg (900x675, 80K)

the only thing dumber than a college thot is an autistic anime poster

No fucks were given
Real bots don't take part in this rat race and have never and never will.

Attached: shrug.gif (244x306, 4K)

I'M CHANNELING MY POWER TO YOU FELLOW GYMRAT

If you do not follow through with this you will be banished to the cuck realm for eternity.

I love it when robots think they can become chad by lifting some weights lmao. They always come back twice as bitter and twice as vitriolic

Women are being honest when they want a guy who expresses his emotions.
The catch is they don't want a guy who actually has emotions.
They want him to be problem free with no issues so that when he expresses himself it's not a bother to them, which is why acting like you don't have negative emotions is essential around women.

>he thinks hell become chad
no youll just be a buff robot lol

this is retarded. You can show emotion but just don't be a passive whiny fag girls like assertive men

Why are American women so disgusting? Give me the run down, Burger Bros

Attached: 63f5cf945c74690a0bd3f97caf425a76.jpg (1256x1701, 186K)

Very interesting indeed user, very interesting indeed.

So essentially women want robots to parrot of generic positive phrases and just nod and listen when she dumps her baggage on you

But females get mad at men for wanting sexbot hmmmmmmmmmm

he says while watching a japanese girl get bukakke'd by fifty old men

Don't say the N word on the internet or your life is over, trust that.

Attached: 1527036925845.webm (360x640, 880K)

2:32 literally made for the BBC

But also, if you think these women are not the average, you are very deluded. These are middle, maybe even middle upper class even. Some would even act cutesy and pure in a normal setting

>hand-selected the thottest of thots

yeah, by going to a festival in the streets. you're not going to find any shy stay-at-home-knitting girls there. HOWEVER, the thots in the video represent literally the majority of women (at "best" some women will lie about it but this is how they really are on the inside and these sluts are just drunk enough and e-fame hungry enough to say it on camera) and we all just need to come to terms with that. regardless of the implications, it's the reality we find ourselves in so we need to deal.

FUUUUUCK YOU i just came back from doing a light run. I also threw out all fo my chocolates and sweets /crisps/ fizzy drinks. I had fruit instead of a meal . AHHHAHHAH uck you im gonna read self help books fuck i wont be buff robot FUCK. I'm already /lit/ i will just read self help books ; I will utilize the confidence gained to put my self in situations where i have to be social. FUCK im gonna screencap this and post in a few months. REEEEE

i guarantee that didn't even hurt, look at their weak flimsy swings

Here, this is what every white person who says the N word deserves

Attached: 1527040421813.webm (480x270, 1.31M)

upper middle class are the worst most entitled type

That guy was mentally ill or a stooge, good job!

I like the girl who said "they cheat on THIS!"

She's amazing, I'd lick her asshole

Stop avatar fagging you fucking retard

>they're effectively outing themselves by saying, "I want someone that pays absolutely little attention to me while they do whatever they want."
>thinks females actually know what they want or are capable of articulating it