Has anyone here actually ever dated a trap? If so, what was it like?

Are they always sub or are there doms?
Do they want to fuck all the time?
Were you ashamed to go out with them?
How did the people react?

Attached: 1499993172237.png (1078x839, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lolicyanide.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are a raging queer.

traps are not cartoons
their body look like a man's body

you're a fool who thinks he can browbeat Jow Forums into submission
we're already at the lowest possible energy state
you're literally just pounding sand

It's the same as dating a woman but they act more entitled. They have this idea that because they less common than women that they are some special prize that can ghost when ever they want. If you stand your ground and don't give into their mental illnesses you become the bad guy who hurt them and if you let them walk all over you they will cuck you.
I've never once looked back at a trap without regret. Save yourself the trouble and stop being prison gay.

>because they less common than women
No, it's because they're men with male mentalities. They act more entitled because they're men.

see also the faggot who thinks I'm "prison gay" because I don't want to fuck him

you've been looking at the wrong traps.

lolicyanide.tumblr.com/

Not gay, but OP's image has a really nice looking dick. She just needs a longer foreskin that doesn't retract when hard. Then you could stick your tongue inside and make her melt into a puddle.

>Has anyone here actually ever dated a trap?
I dated a guy who liked to crossdress/crossplay for cons and would sometimes go out with me while in a dress or girlish clothes.
>If so, what was it like?
honestly it was more fun when they dressed up as guys. The difference between the male and female personality made me realize it was just more fun to be with a guy.
>Are they always sub or are there doms?
He tried to dom but it required that i let him which made it very crappy. Its like acting for a little kid when they are a solid foot shorter than you and you aren't into being dominated by someone who regularly wears a dress.
>Do they want to fuck all the time?
I had to learn how to milk a prostate because i was cumming more than he was.
>Were you ashamed to go out with them?
No but i did get embarrassed when he wanted go shopping for a cockcage.
>How did the people react?
The few times i hung out with him at a con and people actually discovered i was his boyfriend it was a mixed reaction. Girls usually got dissapointed i didnt have the lisp and guys felt awkward

Finally got home to answer this, I'm born female btw,

and I assume "tr*ps" mean trans girls, unless it has some secret meaning everyone is hiding from me.

I met her online, It was nice, she was really attentive to me but I was a horrible partner and broke up with her even though I think never met LDRs are valid, I got better but that's a unrelated story.

Are they always sub or are there doms?
Not sure, I met her online, and I want a life with my partner, its not about sex for me.

Do they want to fuck all the time?
- Not sure, as I said, it was a short online relationship and we never got to meet up IRL, and besides I don't define a relationship with sex.
Were you ashamed to go out with them?
-Nope, but she tell her IRL friends about me and it made me happy. She's out on social media and out with the same IRL friend. I wasn't ashamed of her.
How did the people react?
-Not sure...? I don't know. It was a short relationship,

>those broad shoulders

can't hide bone structure senpai

Attached: whoa there 2.jpg (528x612, 270K)

>tr*ps

oh lord

wrong turn, major wrong turn
you have to get out now before it's too late

>zits all over butt
>veins on arms are visible
>thick eyebrows and masculine face shape
disgusting no thanks

>I'm born female btw,
stopped reading here
kys

Attached: 1500618332087.jpg (750x449, 34K)

dont respond to these faggot brainwashing threads and sage if you really have to

WHY DOES ALWAYS GOTTA BE LIKE THIS? STOP WITH THE SISSY BOY SHIT

stopped the terf :^)

Dated a few.
Some are doms or tops.
Some of them are hypersexual, probably cause they haven't been able to properly express their sexuality as men, but I can't speak for everyone.
No shame, fuck the world.
Homeless dude threw a peach pit at me while I was on a date, started talking about some Jesus shit or the CIA, iunno he was clearly fucked.
>context: pre HRT trans woman, people think I'm just a garden variety fag

Attached: ohx7nzaZ9P1shbgx3o4_250.jpg (250x332, 30K)

Mind if I ask how you found them? Dating sites, IRL, or what?

>fucking trap threads plaguing Jow Forums
go back to /lgbt/ where you belong faggots

just go on tinder and only swipe tranny looking ones, after 15-30min the algorithm will pick up on it and give you traps.

originallio oreginal

Attached: 9ec.jpg (200x229, 10K)

I mean this as originally as I can possibly express it, lurk more

My trans girlfriend is really sweet and sensitive and basically completely submissive.

>Do they want to fuck all the time?
She's actually very sex shy and I have to kind of coax her into sex a lot of the time. She loves getting pegged though

>Were you ashamed to go out with them?
Of course not

>How did the people react?
She gets comments about her height all the time. Very rarely people say rude things to her but I go off on them

>bara
see, I keep telling people that only trannies and flamers like that shit, and they don't believe me

Why do trannies and traps always have ass pimples? Is it because of the hormones?

It's because of sitting in a computer chair for the most of the day