>suddenly you're in a record shop
>somehow you talk to a qt
>you go out on a date in a nice cafe
>you kiss
>wake up to live yet another pointless day

really want to kms right now

>inb4 nice blogpost
>inb4 >inb4 whomst've'd quota

Attached: 1508480870970.jpg (659x599, 48K)

That's fucking comedy gold, my dude.

happy to entertain

I keep having dreams where I'm really high up and too scared to move in case I fall.

But when you fall it just feels amazing

I sleep more than I am fucking awake because of how depressed I am. I am gonna do something regrettable if I am awake too long (like punching myself in the temple a few weeks ago and ending up in hospitial)

>punching myself in the temple
>ending up in hospitial

fucking kek
actually I slammed my neck into a table 3 days ago and couldn't breathe for a minute

how the fuck did you do that shit

Temple punches are lethal, you can kill someone if you hit someone there hard enough.

idk got frustrated at myself and I was sitting at my desk didn't think

I mean how the fuck did you continuously beat your self to the point you had to go to the hospital

it can be one if you hit hard enough

This

how did you know it was bad enough to need hospital attention?

idk I'm not the user you're referring to, but I guess you'll notice. I gave someone a concussion as a kid by barely punching his temple

yeah my bad, was the kid mad that you punched?

My mom found me out cold lmao

lel should have worn a do not disturb sign

Attached: 1522063123060.jpg (462x435, 153K)

Kek

Attached: 1505038134326.jpg (517x768, 194K)

>bLOGpost

Attached: 1503965743146.jpg (640x631, 54K)

Go get your medication. Depression fucks you up really bad. And seriously stop projecting. Go fix your shit

idk he was out the moment I hit him kek

>t. the guy who posted "stop being depressed"

Hey user, maybe you should try and make that dream real. Go to a record store one day and strike some conversation with that qt. That should make you have a purpose, even if you already do.

yeah that was me. So? Being depressed is horrible but trying to project it everywhere is just pathetic...Seriously. Do something that will fix your situation...Anything...

>browses pol
>thinks he's smart
>gives meme advice

back to the shitboard you go

Why do you care so much that I am a pol-tard?
I have been seeing you for months crying and bitching about being depressed and doing fucking nothing. You are being anoying. Maybe your life is in really bad situation. So bad that I cannot comprehend. But this doesn't mean that you should kill yourself. You have to realize that if you do nothing to fix your problems then don't expend a solution

heil trumpf xd

*expect

Now you are just being a retard

>browsing a board that advocates being racist to other ppl for no reason and continuously posting about le feminazis and soyboys certainly doesn't mean anything about who I am

lol

at least I don't share the same shit ideologies as a bunch of basement dwellers that never get laid