New report options bros. Now you can let the mods know you're specifically reporting camwhores and discord spammers...

New report options bros. Now you can let the mods know you're specifically reporting camwhores and discord spammers. What a great day.

Attached: 1527699123942.png (437x395, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AL8chWFuM-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he's using a faggot pass

What a loser. Look at me supporting Jow Forums and sucking mod cocks!

>that money doesnt even go to janitors or mods

LOL

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.07_[2017.08.23_18.10.19].png (446x607, 362K)

This is a great day. Be gone underage shitcord faggots

yes, let's give the site over to whoever's best at getting everyone else banned. brilliant. westerners should never have been allowed to clone 2chan

Holy shit it's actually real. Let's hope it improves quality.

I hypothesize racebaiters are about to get destroyed now that there is an option specific to it. The mods can't ignore it now.

I wonder how many will backfire though. Lots of people will report posts that get them butthurt with something like "underaged". Bold trial anyway, let's see how it ends up working.

>he think this is how it works
You couldn't be more retarded if you wanted to

there is no option for discord specificaly

Attached: 1506472978888.jpg (248x189, 23K)

Evading spam filter

I would say it's just extremely low quality

Where is the "/lgbt/ outside of /lgbt/" option? Desperately needed to clean some boards.

And camwhoring and hook-ups

This is exactly how it works!
How can you have been on the internet for as long as you have, and not understand that this is exactly, exactly how it works!?

Fuck this. Everyone's a stupid goddamn dunce. Culture isn't real. It is impossible, physically impossible, to transfer knowledge from one person to another across time. Learning is a fucking myth. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IN THE FUCK IT WORKS, BRAINLET. THIS IS HOW IT HAS ALWAYS WORKED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF FUCKING TIME ALL THE WAY BACK TO ARPANET. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SITE STARTS OUT WILD, BEGINS GENERATING VALUE, BECOMES A BEIRUT GHETTO WARZONE WHERE PEOPLE FIGHT OVER CONTROL OF THE VALUE, AND DIES IN OBSCURITY. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS. IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENS.

THANK YOU FOR GIVING THE ANGRY PEASANTS FUCKING AK-47S AND RPGS TO USE ON EACH OTHER, RATHER THAN LEAVING THEM TO THEIR PITCHFORKS.

Attached: red wojak.png (781x910, 148K)

btw those reports, half of them are placebo so people shut up about it

It isn't. Mods have and will always decide.

If it's a server the no advertising rule probably covers if. People can't shill their YouTube channels or personal blogs or anything like that so the same logic should apply.

YES, DRONES HAVE AND WILL ALWAYS DECIDE WHAT TO EXPLODE INTO A FINE RED MIST, YOU'RE JUST THE ASSHOLE WITH THE SHINY NEW TARGETING CONSOLE WHO'S FLYING THEM AROUND AND PUSHING THE FIRE BUTTON.

>that money doesnt even go to janitors or mods
Thats a good thing.

All you fucks who are complaining can go back to /soc/
Cancer complaining that it can be more effectively treated, all of you.

/soc/ didn't even exist until a few years ago
moot used to brag that "people met their wives here" and then he went and devised a retarded mess that ensured it'd never happen again

/soc/ was a stupid idea

This is no different than before

Moot was a huge cuck and didnt know how to run a site.
These arent new rules, you're just mad you're gonna get fucked by them being enforced

/soc/ worked until gays and trannies took it over. Now you literally cannot have a single thread without gays flooding it with dick pics.

Go back there and stay there you fucking cockroach

Holy autistic meltdown, batman

is discord that faggot dating app like tinder but gay
g3XhUD

r9k police force when?

Attached: 1533237759659.jpg (855x885, 203K)

Looks like a discord server code too me

Attached: policedoggo.jpg (1024x504, 56K)

>Looks like a discord server code too me
It got deleted

Attached: 1522487951130.jpg (569x506, 44K)

Well he fought the law
youtube.com/watch?v=AL8chWFuM-s

Attached: 1502418132787.jpg (674x430, 58K)