Robots is it too late to kms? All girls I speak on Tinder stop replying to me once I tell them my height...

Robots is it too late to kms? All girls I speak on Tinder stop replying to me once I tell them my height.. How do you deal with it?

Attached: Screenshot_20180701-090722.png (1080x1920, 784K)

Don't swipe right i guess

How tall are you? I need to know if I should even try.

Put your height in your bio then they won't swipe right on you. Problem solve

>eliminate all your chances of matching, that'll show 'em.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (596x590, 56K)

I swear this had to be a meme, I've never seen a girl talk about height at all outside of cherry picked images

Women literally cannot tell the difference in height. I am 5 foot 10 and tell every girl I am 6 and they never call me out on it. Unless you are a super manlet you can pass as 6 foot easily.

Just have a photo of yourself in full profile near something known in height (eg. near a car). Not every girl is a pretentious landwhale like the one in your post. You'll eventually (if you're lucky) find a girl below your height that likes you or even someone above your height that doesn't mind.

You have the advantage of automatic filtering stupid thots out since height cannot be changed and someone who solely judges a man based on their height is not worth your time anyway.

Good luck.

>"no guys who are originally under 6', less than 6" hung, don't have their own place, car and job, aren't willing to take me out and treat me like a princess, don't like womyn who are 'healthy at every size,' don't want to marry and raise the kids i had with chad, would leave if i went back to chad for some side action, no Trump supporters, police officers, or anyone who isn't a disposable chuckold."

>"stop being so entitled you virgins"

Attached: med_1411645733_1403891493_image.jpg (640x360, 52K)

kek this I'm 6'2 and I put 6'4 in my bio, shoes do add an inch anyways

It saves you a lot of wasted energy and disappointment.

uh-huh
keep telling yourself that shorty

Attached: suV0Hbj.jpg (600x600, 32K)

OP is a larping 6'3" kissless virgin.

Whatever you say bud. Tinder bitches are brainlets

>was 6 feet at the age of 14
>now 6'9 at 19
Sup you mega manlets?

Feel sorry for you man. You will die a virgin.

this bitch is probably like 5'10 and insecure

firstly, most of them don't care once you start chatting if you're already attractive to them. ofcourse there are women who prefer tall men but generally it's not a top priority for most, i think it's just tinder culture and the "trophy tall boyfriend to take instagram pics with to show how smol i am uwu" that's at fault 'ere

OP just lie about your height. My dick is 6 inches, girls swear it's huge. I'm 5'10 and they believe me when I say I'm over 6 ft. Unless you're an abnormally short for a male, they won't be able to tell. Women are idiots and can't eyeball measurements.

It is a meme. The real requirement is usually just "taller than me". Tinder girls feel like they're able to enforce this meme though since they're able to be picky. Women say they need a guy over 6 ft for status.

>once I tell them my height
How does Your height come up that often?

She has a height requirement in her bio. Of course she's gonna bring up height with every guy.

>the (certainly supported) entitlement of this fat roastie whore with FAS and daddy issues
I want to go back. I hate current year.

The fact that most guys add 1-2 inches to their height also helps. Im legit 6'1 and im taller than all my friends who claim to be 6'1 as well

5'7'' guy here. I somewhat feel your pain OP.

The whole height obession seems to be more prominent in certain countries than in others though. Girls here also think height is attractive, but the vast majority doesn't care whether you're 1 inch taller than her or 6 inches.

That being said, my ex was 2 inches taller than me and she was really hot as well. Just accept it and learn to live with it.

Same with the penis. Girls think 8 inches is normal because guys are lying. The girl who swears she needs a foot long penis has just been fucking lying 6 inchers her whole life.

If I ever get Tinder, I'll list my height as 5'7" to filter out all the roasties. Don't listen to these hoes, OP. You're worth something to me and to everyone else here who isn't a hoe or a hoe-enabler.

Find one with a fetish for being a mommy