Why are women utterly uninterested in nice men?

Why are women utterly uninterested in nice men?

Attached: nice guys are boring.jpg (728x1158, 199K)

They're not. They just don't like you. And you're not nice.

>"why are women utterly uninterested in me?"
>posts a manga cap
and scene

What kind of retarded woman would stay with someone who's not nice and makes them feel sad?

Think a bit, nigga.

>"Well he's nice but, that's all he is"
That's exactly it

t. Nice Guy (tm)

Attached: nice-guys-comic.png (1160x420, 124K)

>What kind of retarded woman would stay with someone who's not nice and makes them feel sad?
That's a damn good question. You ought to direct it at said women.

If nice is your defining trait you're doing it wrong. The image you posted illustrates it well, nice should be a facet of your personality, not all there is to it.

>then she goes on Facebook and virtue signals the latest cause
(((Progressive))) women

Well they're retarded and nobody should date them.

Damn, that really is it.

I love how every thread that starts with a question about girls here is grossly retarded and based on completely absurd claims

they get nice all the time, lean game my dood and learn girls arnt everything

Attached: 8w0h1nN.jpg (600x328, 39K)

>illustrates it well
>later gets butthurt when guy says she's 'nice'
wew

Attached: 38.jpg (869x1387, 216K)

Does this bitch die?

Exactly? It's a two-way street.

No, she's just a dumb hoe.

Attached: 51.jpg (869x1387, 241K)

The cartoon says it all
If you meet a guy and nothing about his appearance, dress, demeanor, personality, character, skills, education, background, or anything else is memorable but he is polite?
You call him
>nice
The lukewarm tap water
The cheap vanilla ice cream
The beige carpet
The nice guy

Attached: 02C79EDD-9200-4598-8377-A496A549B5C4.jpg (1120x746, 131K)

a simple quote:
"Bad boys are no good but good boys are no fun".

>The cartoon says it all
Nope

Attached: 4.jpg (869x1387, 253K)

I genuinely believe most of them harbor horrible inferiority complexes and can't conceptualise the concept that anyone can be nice to them without it being an elaborate scheme of some sort. That's why being nice is bad in eyes of women.
Whenever I talk to women in a completely platonic and regular manner, they despise me and try to try shit just to stir me up.

What manga is this origilioglioiuhlili

Only sensible reply

>Why are women utterly uninterested in nice men?

look at human history. women like bad boys because they want to survive and the bad boy conquer would have killed her for not submitting.

>not liking cheap vanilla ice cream
Richfags out

SEEN THIS POST BEFORE M8

Is this an NTR manga?

Fuck what mango is this?
I'm mildly interested.

Because anyone who has "nice" as their main personality trait is really boring or an actual douchebag.

>shoujo mangas

hmmmmm.....

Attached: 1483766583499.jpg (601x625, 73K)

>Why are women utterly uninterested in nice men?
Plainly put, you're competition. What you think of as "nice" is what they think of as "girly."

I couldn't get it up after putting on a condom the two times I arranged a hookup. Now I've transformed that shame into a cuckold fetish.

I am objectively nice (to females)

No I'm not a fucking saint but I'm legit nice to females who I like

Fuck you cunt nigger

This. Woman crave drama, excitement and the unpredictable. Honestly the bf in in the manga is the lucky one, shes just looking for someone to go through an emotional roller coaster with.

I don't like people in general who are too nice like saying how they enjoy making people happy
That just sounds so fake and childish and not something you should say out loud
Also I like joking around and making fun of people and insulting as a joke so

If youre an ugly weeb soi boi but you're "nice" you shouldn't expect to get far. But not every le nice guy incel has nothing else going for them. Some of us are somewhat successful, attractive, have good attitudes etc. but get shat on by 3d skanks because theyre evil

>but get shat on by 3d skanks because theyre evil

Yeah I wish they would stop blaming the nice guy and just admit that they want someone who treats them like shit.

Notice how guys never complain about their friends being too nice unless hes a complete pushover, because we value drama free interactions and peace, woman don't.

Unfortunately, this person summed it best despite their crude language. It's expected for people to be nice in a relationship. If the only quality one has is 'being nice' then they've got to compete with everyone who has every other personality trait on top of being nice. The best example I can think of to illustrate is the band Die Antwoord. The two members, Yolandi and Ninja, are 'involved' with one another. You take one look at him and assume, "He's a bad boy that would treat her like shit."

In truth, he's very sweet and nice to her. He does everything for her. He's extremely nice and sweet toward her despite the fact he appears to be a 'bad boy'.

Attached: thisdude.jpg (500x667, 42K)

Women like nice men you're just not nice

If he wasn't a rich rockstar she would cuck him. Woman standards go out the window in the face of money and fame.

Wtf is this cringy wishfulfillment shit??

Everyone *likes* cheap vanilla ice cream
But no one *loves* it

I'm rich and I like hagen daz vanilla ice cream, but none else. It's mostly the taste, but the unique texture also plays a large part. It's not exactly expensive, but compared to regular crap, it is. Does that count? Do I need to leave yet?

>Jingle Jangle Jingle

Attached: Fallout-New-Vegas-wallpaper.jpg (1160x653, 527K)

Can you give us even one example of a woman (any kind of woman, anywhere) who likes nice men? I can post hundreds of women who are married with anti-nice men in exchange if you want.

t. butthurt incel

bc they're probably ugly. also women like men who treat them like shit so they can cuck him around and whatever