Does any like-minded person want to try to cure our loneliness and depression together ?

does any like-minded person want to try to cure our loneliness and depression together ?
or at least ease it up a bit
finalending#0854

Attached: 153.jpg (600x805, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/47314501/
desuarchive.org
archived.moe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What about someone not going through it but willing to listen?

>try to cure our loneliness and depression together
nigga i cant even cure my own depression how the fuck am I supposed to help you?
that's like being autistic and deciding your best bet to being normal is talking to another autistic person.
like what

Results: 1
Cancer quotient distribution: Low

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/47314501/

Source:
desuarchive.org
archived.moe/

Perhaps, but discord is for fuckin normies, traps, attention whores and their orbiters.

right now im not really looking for someone who just wants to listen sorry
not help me user help each other
it was just a suggestion
sometimes sharing the weight of a shitty life lessens the load or picks away at it all together
also loneliness and depression are different things
i guess this is a compliment
discord is fine, servers are always bad

Attached: 17.jpg (592x512, 48K)

thanks for saving me the time of adding someone who probably already got a shit load of friends from that thread lol
that'll teach me to not check the archives

only 3 people added me, 2 of them were normies, 1 was nice

Attached: 13.jpg (592x512, 50K)

just added you OP, im not depressed but i am pretty lonely.

you're not depressed but are you happy / unhappy ?

You'd need to tell us more about yourself to find someone like-minded.

What kind of music do you usually listen to?

Attached: 1517519460632.jpg (715x941, 111K)

if i ever make another thread i'll put stuff in the op
but basically im very misanthropic but i also want to find someone like me, i hate ignorance, i hate normies, i hate promiscuity. i like music and video games and doing comfy things and wishing i had a best friend to do it with. i like shy innocent and open minded people with varying tastes with similar opinions
mostly rock tier stuff i guess but i like anything that sounds nice and i like talking about music and getting sent new stuff

Attached: 48.jpg (592x512, 40K)

Eclipse#9345
ERP with a real demon

>depressed teen

embrace it accept it, overcome the negative feelings of isolation and find freedom from people, start a journey of self discovery, you wont be truely alone if you actually start to really like yourself as a human being

nope im 20 but nice try

Attached: 46.jpg (592x512, 56K)

I can try, but I am awfully shy.

Attached: 1514229640310.png (478x221, 60K)

i don't know how to do this
my entire life goal is to find someone i love enough to spend the rest of my life with them
i dont think ill ever be able to fully do what you're suggesting without some form of support
i am too sometimes

Attached: 28.jpg (592x512, 32K)

Nice to know I'm not alone in that respect. Good luck to you.

Attached: 1526954805809.jpg (666x474, 68K)

I'll be your supportive friend, shy person.

Attached: 1523850887642.jpg (874x719, 93K)

>my entire life goal is to find someone i love enough to spend the rest of my life with them

>i dont think ill ever be able to fully do what you're suggesting without some form of support

Fair enough, it is tough, draining as you start and tbf I felf the same as you wanting a relationship, in my case the ulterior motive was to essentially devote myself to the relationship thus not having to deal with my insecurities, self esteem and problems

>i don't know how to do this
For me I just started writing, free form as it comes to mind, it could be reflecting on a memory or following the thoughts on why Im feeling a certain way in the moment, with out censoring or shaming anything.

What helps me may not help you and you may well need a helping hand, I do hope you find what you need user

>finalending
is this from an anime or something

I think I know who this is. But they won't admit it.

who is it? how can you tell

I'm gonna go and see a psychiatrist tomorrow for the first time in my life.
Just gonna say how it is, I'm suicidal, depressed and have planned my own death for quite a while, where to go, how to do it, what to bring etc.
I've lived in misery for well over 20 years now and my mask towards the outside world is broken and can't hide how I truly feel anymore. This will be my last attempt to fix it. If it doesn't work well least no one can say I didn't try.
I suggest you do the same.