Fembot

>fembot
>hang out with stacy friends
>men randomly chat them up on an almost daily basis
>never been hit on in my life

Kill all men

Attached: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (1280x793, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1mu9WsRmXvi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you do know that you look 10 times worse next to stacies, right? try hanging out with uglier women

A redpill most people don't want to talk about is that this is how women actually think.
They actually think they're oppressed because they either get no attention/validation from guys or they don't get enough.
That's why a lot of women are such nasty rude cunts, that's why so many articles and posts are made about "men these days" not doing what men "should" do.
Women are so stupid.

>willingly being the DUFF
They made a whole movie about this, fembot. Stop letting your (((friends))) use you to make themselves look and feel better.

post your discord and you will have a lot of orbiters other wise fuck off failed roastie

>all women is the same

Shut up you worthless slime, all you care about is stacy, who will never even look at you

this If you want attention why don't you just post your contact?

I'm sure many men would give you attention if you just talked to them without this much aggression.

robots just think fembots are looking for orbiters, heaven forbid we want an actual friend

They can find IRL friends if that's what they want if they contact those who live nearby.

But what I said applies to all western women. Look at this one thread and this one reply you gave to me.
Stacy can kiss my ass, and so can you. Women are not oppressed just because not every guy is some extroverted little fag who changes his whole life so you can be satisfied.
Stop writing articles and posts and threads about how bad men are just because not all of us are up to your standards, idiot.

Not everyone clicks as friends even if they're friendly to each other
And if you're not into the casual normie things like pop music and clubbing and dressing in basic bitch brands then you're fucked if you don't happen to know someone with the same interests

Hence why you meet people here, since they most likely will understand your non-normie ways.
I feel it's still worth a shot. I've met wonderful people online, some I've even dated. Just avoid the pedos and female haters, it's not that hard.

>Meeting people on the internet
Haha, what a loser!

Meh, I've found myself sharing more things in common with them than others to be honest.

Yeah, because you're all losers. Birds of a feather flock together, you know.

No need to be mean, user, if it's not for you it's not for you.

>tfw see lots of non stacy qts all the time but too shy to randomly approach.
i get approached from gay guys time to time and im afraid of making girls feel as anxious as i do when it happens

women lost their sense of humor somewhere along the line. they are feeling so much pressure to be sexy and independent and strong, confident mothers.

women acting tough. well you're also acting unapproachable. catch 22 situation.

i don't put too much thought into it, is that what feminism is there for? just blame it on some group or ideology, isn't that what you women usually do?

Attached: 1449922378416.jpg (108x125, 3K)

>t. loser
Women want to have their cake and eat it too, there is a huge backlash against young (white) men who notice all of this and have a problem with all the bullshit. A lot of young guys don't like how things are now, it's a shame they are relentlessly attacked and shilled against 24/7.

>heaven forbid we want an actual friend
do you have any hobbies?

>tfw based Stacy friend tries to redirect Chad's to me when they hit on her

This is actually a thing that I'm curious about tho. If I were to approach you in the street, chat you up, would you automatically think I find you hot?

Yes, men do not randomly approach women for lulz.

I am a straight guy and got hit on by man
lose weight fatass

>approach
this. she is either a trany or just to fat to mate

I do. Some people just peak my interest from time to time and not just because of their looks. Last time I talked to some random woman in the tram was because I noticed she spoke french, a language i'm trying to learn

Yeah. Seems about right. Although the woman in your picture ought to be more ugly.

Attached: IMG_6723.jpg (750x661, 60K)

before the Stacy meme was a thing we refereed to girls like you as 'the X factor'

Every girl wants a friend who is less attractive so they can feel better about themselves.

basically what this guy is saying
You know you could try not giving a fuck and develop a personality and some skills instead of waiting around for chad to offer his dick to you. You know, just a thought

>stacy meme

First off, stacy isn't a meme. There are really fembots, and really stacies. Deal with it.

Secondly, I have way more skill and personality than you. Don't demean me when you don't even know me.

Thirdly, men are the sex supposed to give chase. How about you try not giving a fuck and actually approach women like you should?

Maybe the reason you're an sexually frustrated incel is because you sit on here all day insulting and belittling women instead of approaching us in public?

just thought id let you guys know
vocaroo.com/i/s1mu9WsRmXvi