So this is probably going to be a stupid question...

So this is probably going to be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyways because I'm curious what the overall response will be on this board.
Hypothetically speaking, let's say you make a friend. Someone who actually cares about you and is fully invested in you as a person as well as willing to talk to you about anything and even partake in your hobbies. They're easily the best friend you ever had. Now for some bullshit reason, you're going to lose this friend, but there is a way to stay with them. All you have to do is participate in a ritual that turns you into your biological opposite gender, and date/marry your friend, becoming a house-spouse or whatever. You get a free ID change and legal documents, as well as a couple of other things necessary so you don't stand out in a legal sense. Do you participate in the ritual to stay with this friend, or would you let your friend drift away?

Attached: ev_wb06_0101.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

if i had a friend like that i would never want to lose them so yeah id do it

W-what does the ritual entail if I may ask

Depends. If this ritual mentally flips me then absolutely. But I couldn't be with someone I wasn't attracted to.

you get your cock head ground down into a nub and your ball sack gets hollowed out

Attached: 434.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Kek, ricebot.
I thought you wanted to become a buddhist monk.
Now you want to become a tranny?

Yes, I'd do this even if I didn't have a friend to lose

I want to be someone's wife.

If I could actually change my genetics and chromosomes I would do it.

This is not Ricebot. This ain't me. I don't talk about this sort of shit, somebody fucking got the trips I was using.

THIS AIN'T ME

Attached: 1456596356952.jpg (752x407, 43K)

Do you want to become a girl or not? i am confuse

Somebody is using my trips
Origi

kierkegaard is an easy trip to guess to be fair

>kierkegaard is an easy trip to guess to be fair
I guess you're right

Attached: 1529714860480.jpg (768x625, 314K)

I just used it as a throwaway on another board by chance and realized it was your trip, you should sell out and use a secure trip

>I just used it as a throwaway on another board by chance and realized it was your trip, you should sell out and use a secure trip
You're right. I'm gonna change it.

Attached: 1526825326794.gif (245x320, 538K)

Don't become a fucking faggot just because your best friend is pressuring you into it.

This guy's fake. This is my new trip.

Whatever you say, m8.
Origi

Attached: 1529353875700.png (383x412, 213K)

I am the real Ricebot don't listen to these fuckers.

Fuck right the fuck off. I'm the REAL ricebot and that's fucking it. If you faggots were the real ricebot, at least you would fucking have enough reaction pics like I do in my huge fucking meme folder, you faggots.

Attached: 12312312313213321.jpg (600x600, 34K)

YES

fuck how thats even a question

If they really turn me into the opposite gender, sure. If you mean becoming a tranny... Probably not.