I want to get a fembot pregnant so bad and then marry her so we can turn our lives around

I want to get a fembot pregnant so bad and then marry her so we can turn our lives around

UK fembots who want to get impregnated hit me up

Attached: 1533576136316.jpg (850x1068, 108K)

>Turn our lives around
By creating more Robots? Fuck you. You'll just make both your lives shitty by adding another shitty life into the mix.

No we would raise our family right.

Attached: 34545.jpg (850x799, 157K)

>fembot
I have bad news for you OP

Anyone US-based want this?

My parents thought the same about me. Now look where I am. A useless KHV NEET who will just end up committing suicide once they die.

Were your parents both robots? You have to have lived it so you can prevent it happening again.

I'm also offering this service. I'm bigger, stronger and smarter than OP.

Robots didn't exist in their times but my dad is robot-tier in terms of looks and his distaste for people.

>all I need is a gf, then I'll have the motivation to get it together!
This is a sure sign you aren't worth much as a potential partner

OP here I have blonde hair blue eyes 5'10. good genetics

Pathetic, with that kind of height, you are the one in need of impregnating. If any women here want a real man, I'm waiting.

please. i will mage girl pargrent

i met my husband on Jow Forums. we got married and had a child and believe me, that is not how you turn your life around. you will still be a piece of shit, just a piece of shit with a family to disappoint.

that sounds sad and sexy, please share the story femanon

are there any fembots in california who want to be impregnated please I am a good man

Attached: fagg.jpg (656x474, 26K)

Don't do that, OP! Do you think you can support a family?

any fembots want the seed i am up for it

not much of a story. i'm just still the same piece of shit i always was, sitting on r9k, doing nothing and being no one. getting married and having a kid didn't change anything.

that sounds really sad. do you or your husband work at all? i can't believe things didn't get better.

>5'10
>Good genetics

user...

Attached: 1433626761860-0.jpg (480x360, 29K)

my husband works. i stay home with the kiddo. i guess i expected things to get better too, but that involves working towards better. if you're unmotivated to change, a kid and spouse won't change that.

My parents are both 6'1 but I was stunted by a hanging attempt and anorexia

>tries to hang self
>probably gains an extra inch in the process

so you were 5'9 before?

Any girl up for being impregnnated? I'm a well hung south european who's had experience being a bull for a few child-seeking couples from which the man was infertile but I want to settle down with a homely girl who'll bear my child and be a houswife for me.

genuinely cute story if true

Do single mother fembots browse Jow Forums

Faggot OP is faggot.

Attached: large_american-psycho-w1280.jpg (980x551, 121K)

Yes hi, I am:
>Top 1% intelligent.
>Top 1% athletic.
>Girls prob don't care about function and only care about form though so instead of athletic, I'll say top 1% physique.
>Tall and handsome.
>Zero mental illness.
>I'd cheat on you if you're a bitch who deserves it but I won't cheat on you out of insecurity and being a thirsty POS like a robot would.
Any fembot near DC want my cum?

I have the best genetics and my mental illnesses aren't hereditary please hit me up in Norfolk.

You are nearby so we have the same pool of fembots. Want to fight? The winner clearly has the superior genetics and should get the fembots.

You're not fooling anyone, you virgin.

Attached: 1006263.jpg (515x385, 23K)

I'mm in norfolk uk so you're safe from my superior genetics

you're probably none of those things, but definitely mentally ill

I want to be a husband and a father really bad, the desire only grows as I get older, and now I'm a 24 year old virgin who has never so much as held hands with a woman. It's too late for me to learn how to function like a normal person. It hurts every day.

Not going to individually address all the salty haters. To all of you. How does it feel to be WRONG?

Attached: meme.png (4128x3365, 1.81M)

it's not too late. my husband was a 26 year old virgin when we met and now were married with a kid and plans to have another. don't give up.

please cuck him with me

Any grills in NZ want to marry an American on vacation? Very much a long shot I know

Attached: 1526982023019.gif (600x450, 85K)

Do fembots make good mothers?

reiterating my offer to any uk based fembots wanting to get knocked up

>tfw no qt husband to impregnate me against my will
I want to be impregnated but don't actually want to have kids. Such suffering.

big fetish but im not from uk and also sounds dangerous

That's what abortions are for of course.

Please be my wife we can have a lovely big family together

And Asian.

So none of those other things matter.

>I sperged out on you

I bet you're that jerk, by this description.

you sound like a dick striahgt up