How can women just stop loving someone? I still love my first crush even after 10 years

How can women just stop loving someone? I still love my first crush even after 10 years.
>i don't love him anymore teehee
Wtf, do you even know, what love is?

Attached: .jpg (500x401, 86K)

they found someone better to love. yes henty, the truth is simple.

you dont just stop loving someone for not being as good as the next guy, thats not real love

They didn't love you in the first place, they faked. Given that you still love her after 10 years speaks as to why she left.
>beta as fuck

I never loved you in the first place you beta faggot, I just didn't want to hurt your weak feelings.

Baby's first revelation. He discovered that women can't actually love.

try it and see, henty

>follow oneitis on social media for a decade
>she suddenly got fat and tattooed this year

Wtf and I'm over 20 now so it's not like I can switch oneitises because a lot of them have the same issue by now. Is it, dare I say, /too late for a gf/

Attached: wojak deep breath.png (267x320, 22K)

>the older you get the worse women your age look
it only gets worse, user. soon you will feel my pain

They never loved you faggot
You were just a pleasant distraction betwen a chad and another

Attached: 1531348848301.gif (245x170, 1.02M)

I don't know. A crush from 8 years ago from me, a stupid infatuation where I just wanted someone to obsess over and hoping she doesn't get a bf, still haunts my dreams, regardless of the revelations I make of the shallowness of what I mistook for love back then. Maybe we abnormal men are just stupid.

Thats because women peak at 18-20 while men peak at around 24-26

I'm still burnt from a summer crush that i had 2 years ago

Attached: IMG_20180425_222853.png (500x285, 157K)

Femanon here. I'm very moody. One day I can feel head over heels for you. The next I want you to leave me alone and am annoyed by you. Then I miss you and I chase you again and you are the best guy on earth. I'm emotional.

This is the blackpill. Women don't love men, they love what men have. In fact, the entire concept of romantic love is bullshit. Our whole process of selecting a mate will be based largely on superficial traits and sexual attraction. Love is just a cope we invented to make ourselves feel better for not being able to attract more or better people and deluding ourselves into thinking our current relationship is meaningful. You think cavemen fell in love? You think alpha Chads fall in love? No, they fuck hundreds of women and never commit. Biology always wins at the end of the day. Love and all that bullshit is a huge cope.

Your mood can swing literally every day and night, or more like during your periods?

I'm born female but I don't ID as my birth gender;
I had a onetis once, this onetis was all I needed, and yes I did try dating other people, I didn't feel the same.

Its fine anyway, normies have shallow love too. I'm actually happy i have a onetis, it means my love isn't shallow.

I'm female and experience romantic love. You get this ideal vision of someone like he is the sun. If he dies I want to die too.

It can swing hour to hour or week to week. I can be in my idealistic mood where nothing can ever go wrong and I'm invincible in my mind. I see the grass and trees and sky and get euphoric inner peace. I think all problems can be solved. Other times I'm in my leave me alone I hate everyone mood where everything is bad.

thanks stacy we already know that you love chad, thanks.

Woman have way more options than men, so they don't get as attached. You wouldn't either if you had 20 attractive girls waiting in line to date you. Before she even broke up with you she already had your replacement in mind and was well out of love with you. Sad but true. That's why its so important for men to understand how options effect relationships, you simply cannot appreciate someone as much when you can easily replace them.

The female perspective is like being atop a balcony with many men showering her with praise and gifts from below and choosing from among them, the male perspective is like fighting through that crowd of men, breaking into the castle, and sneaking past the guards just to meet her, in which case she can still kick you out at any time.

I broke up with a boyfriend I had, he lived only a hour ago, I broke up with him and had no replacement in mind. [I was only talking to him and his friends at the time]

*a hour away

>women
>able to love
She just found Chad and forgot about you, that's how things fucking work in this fucking animal kingdom we call life.

Attached: 1512097157029.png (700x700, 362K)

Women are not creatures capable of rational thought.
Origi

Attached: 1499222678087.jpg (564x811, 55K)

>I broke up with a boyfriend I had, he lived only a hour ago, I broke up with him and had no replacement in mind.

Even so, you know your value as a female and that you would have no trouble replacing him. Whatever flaws caused you to break up with him, you could have had them x10 and he probably still would have stayed.

I don't usually validate tripfaggots but
/thread