Say something bad about this faggot who hasn't returned my original dragon ball mangas

Say something bad about this faggot who hasn't returned my original dragon ball mangas

Attached: IMG_20180806_141621.jpg (980x1306, 437K)

why do niggies love dragon ball so much

Every race likes Dragon Ball

blacks more than other races
i'm right you're wrong >_

dragonball is the ultimate alpha manga and blacks are the ultimate alpha race makes sense dood

Everyone loves dragon ball but it seems to be the only anime that black people as a whole really like.
I've seen some theories that say black people feel like they can relate to the Saiyan race, a race of really strong warriors that got their homeland destroyed and became slaves and were called 'monkeys' as a racial slur, then later on, they come back and fuck up their oppressors. Same reason blacks love Bruce Lee, a cool, tough non-white guy whos the hero for once beating the shit out of white people and telling them to fuck off.

>blacks more than other races
That's Latinos actually
Personally I've seen blacks discuss Naruto more

Attached: 1500430111637.jpg (680x456, 399K)

It's more of a generational thing, I think. Younger black guys who were kids in the late 00s like Naruto. Older black guys from the late 80s-early 90s love DB.

This. I know a fucktonne of black weebs.

His lips are massive.

What's with niggers not returning shit? Is that the theft gene stopping them?
My christcuck friend lost shit because of it, despite my warnings. Since he was a kid the diagnosed aspie let them borrow things from him and never return or return broken, what a stupid retard.

>Be black
>Lend a book to a white friend
>Never gave it back and kept making excuses
Oh look white people do it to muusta been da genies

Attached: 3689983LOPVTPIX7.jpg (770x1013, 84K)

>4th grade
>let white friend borrow Pokemon game over the weekend
>he moves to Michigan
Holy fuck

because its brainless shonen anime with tons of fighting. youll never find niggers watching an anime with a little more depth to it
this come from someone who likes db as well by the way

>anime with depth

Attached: 1510194691656.gif (200x200, 283K)

Or maybe black people don't see anime as a legitimate hobby and see the genre the way all cartoons should be seen, despite country of origin: as mindless superhero shows for kids.

Or maybe black people are just stupid niggers who cant keep their attention unless they get action scenes every 10 seconds

Yeah because they're watching a cartoon. If they wanted a deep and captivating story, they'll watch movies or tv shows. Not a fucking cartoon. Plus, most of them grew up with DB the way boomers grew up with Superman. Superman wasn't all that story driven. But it was being watched by children so it didn't need to be.

Black user here. This is my top fav anime

Dragon Ball
One-Punch Man
Akira
Panty and Stocking with Gartebelt
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4

except that there's plenty of anime with deep captivating stories. berserk, kaiji, steins gate, death note just to name a few

>coping this hard

KEK blacks dont give a fuck about depth in shows, dumbass. because "DAT BE WHITE SHIT"

Attached: ELVBJS1.gif (390x271, 2M)

sorry op, but you'll never see your original dragon ball mangas again

I dont know why would anyone even argue against it, its obvious that niggers can only be entertained by some simple fighting show

because
>b-b-but black people are more sophisticated than you think! theyre just hiding it!

Attached: DSRl9xW.gif (175x177, 493K)

Anime is literally made for children. There is no deep captivating anime. The average normie can understand death note.

All of you just chill the fuck out, I was the faggot user and I can tell you now I lent this piece of shit my af1 size 11 and still havent got them back, this spic motherfucker hasn't returned shit in his life

He's a nigger
YOU HEARD THAT EVERYONE, HE'S A NIGGER

But anime is for children so most black people (and normies in general) don't watch it for story. They're fucking cartoons and they treat them as such. Mindless entertainment. If you want story, watch a movie.

When have you ever heard a black person say this? Or are you just assuming they think that way.

no no no no no no no no no no nononononono this has to be bait and or satire pls tell me this is fake

Got him, user! Well done! Let's pack up and hit the showers, guys!

Attached: IMG_7238.gif (250x250, 1.15M)

denying reality isnt healthy

if one black person talks to another black person about depth, they'll look at them funny.

You're not black and have never seen what you're describing but of course you're the authority on this kind of thing.

once again denying reality isn't healthy. have a nice day

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 6K)