Friendly reminder: white women belong in the trash. Get an asian gf and be happy

Friendly reminder: white women belong in the trash. Get an asian gf and be happy.

Attached: 84nnn.jpg (950x1280, 99K)

but slav girls

Facts brother. White women are revolting.

original

Attached: 1530973252329.jpg (960x1300, 117K)

>get a gf and be happy
When will this meme end?

Attached: 1458337018417.jpg (766x865, 189K)

Already got one, it was the best decision I ever made

She's really pretty OP. Who is she?

Having yellow fever is on par with being a pedophile or heroin user. You're worthless and a cancer on society.

White girl has better kids

Never forget lads: The Western Woman deserves extinction.

Attached: western-asian-women.jpg (400x340, 35K)

How can two girls be better than three boys?

Asian women in western countries are just as bad

white women will never run out of options, they can date Chads of any race.

is that image photoshopped?
what the hell is up with this

she is beautiful naturally, why would someone edit the fuck out of this pic and make it look like shit

>be me
>be 25 yo masterstudent, german, 6'1''
>have yellow fever
>no azn qt around
fml
but i will never stop my pursuit

Attached: BerndDerAutist.jpg (318x531, 25K)

I used to have a thing for asians. Only 2D does the trick now. No idea why.

This. it's a cultural thing, not a race thing.

asians are honorary 2D

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Girls are more likely to reproduce

Those kids look pretty cute. I doubt they'll have any trouble finding a partner. And if they ever take a trip to asia, hapas are basically treated like gods.

That's the truth, if you go to Eastern Europe or some parts of South America where the family and traditional values are still intact the women are as good as in Asia.

Modern Western culture is poisonous to women, it's made them unhappy, unhealthy and mentally unsound.

Attached: 1518458055824.jpg (1704x2908, 1.36M)

Eastern Europe is a meme. Women are gold digging sluts here too.

At least they're not fat.

If you're a somewhat successful western male you can get a superior female there and bring her back to your country to have superior white babies.

An Asian woman in your own country, yeah.

She will see you as a money bag. I see no point.

True redpill here my dude.
All women are batshit insane regardless of culture of national origin. Saying one group is better doesn't do anybody any good. I've met Japanese women who where just has bad rosties as Western women. It doesn't matter where they're from.

Are there any asian girls who want a boyfriend? Any at all? Hello? *chirp chirp chirp* Anyone?... yone... yone... yone
Oh well, time to go back to planning my suicide. No point in living 100 years alone.

>coffee
>7pm
Wha-
Oh, you mean 'coffee-scented black water'. Carry on.

>muh eastern europe
Niezle projekcje Hans kurwa
Women here are even worse than in the west

That hurt to read.

original

It's better than having a fat bitch femacunt for a wife.

Honestly mate, you really have no idea how bad western women are. Anyway, I've lived in Eastern Europe, it's not a s bad as you're making out.

Attached: 65be23f6b56bc137dd8e59c86872d5eb--fat-acceptance-fat-girls.jpg (365x480, 49K)

>planning suicide
What's to plan? Just get a gun and shoot yourself in the roof of your mouth. It's not hard, lad.

I can assure you it was nothing compared to the pain of living it my friend. If there was a better way to share said pain I'd use it.

Normalniggers don't deserve it being that simple. And not every country allows for ownership of guns.

>rude, entitled, bitchy, lazy
Why do robots dislike white women when you're both the same?

Attached: 1533496420563.png (640x636, 529K)

No thank you. I will better die alone a virgin than get my money drained and getting cucked behind my back.

Dude lol you don't even have to be successful. You can poorfag/lower-class schlub, but as long as you can save up and travel, it's very possible.

Polish women are not the best, I'll give you that, but I'll say it again, you guys have no idea how truly repulsive western women are.

Attached: 1520556925453.jpg (770x1035, 94K)

>Asian women not obsessing over your finances and demanding designer handbags
90% of women everywhere are shit bruh

Same and same, brother.

How do i get an Asian gf? Not cool...

>just get a gf bro
Also why are Asian women being shilled here every day? Spamming this shit won't make them attractive to people

I already have a boyfriend but I know of another girl by discord name, don't think she browses r9k anymore. You should have tried to snatch one up when ideal partner threads were allowed here last year, but I think there would be some asians in the /soc/ partner thread. Also please don't kill yourself user, things might get better.

>t. salty r/hapas or r/aznidentity poster

dont kill yourself user. you have so much to live for believe it or not! I have hope in you.
t. asian fembot

most SEA just want to move to the west and getting married to a white guy is the easy way, too bad hapas are the whiniest people on earth also it makes Jow Forumsacks feel like the negros on BLACKED

Feel free to send your women my way then.

That's what I mean. if you're earning a fucking lower-middle class salary in the west you're a fucking oligarch to superior slavic women.

Buy a Slavette an Iphone and she'll literally suck your balls out off your bellend.

Attached: 3,w=756,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (756x898, 63K)

>Eastern Europe
>family and traditional values

you've never left your basement, so how would you know?

whats funny about r/hapa users is that they complain and bitch about asian women upholding white supremacy for being self hating white worshippers when they themselves have been dating nothing but white girls. fucking hypocrisy is so blatant in that cancerous sub

You should add him and be his friend, maybe you'll grow to like him, at least you can keep him company and it'd make him happy.

>also it makes Jow Forumsacks feel like the negros on BLACKED
Yeah I thought so too. Think a big part of ethnic nationalism is "dominating" other races by having sex with their women. By my experience blacks, who do everything to fuck a white girl are usually racist as well. Kind of ironic considering the point is loving your own people

r/hapas r/aznidentity and r/easternsunrising are basically mirrors of the same salty angst

Go get them all for what I care. FUCK THEM TO HELL

/soc/ is purely turboroasties who quite literally mock me if there's so much as a hint that I'm not getting sex routinely anywhere near my post. I tried already. Never again.
I tried ideal partner threads several times but never got any kind of reply eitherway. I.e. the women profiles didn't give contact info and didn't respond with contact info, and nobody would reply to my posts.
If the other girl is actually looking for a boyfriend then perhaps you should tell her about this thread. Or introduce us somehow.
As a sidenote, you shouldn't be posting here. Hell, you shouldn't even be browsing here. All you're doing is literally reinforcing the fact that women can't be robots by doing so. In other words, if fembots do exist, you're actively harming them by posting.

And as for your last comment and there is no point in living a life as a literal slave to a society that does nothing but assault you at every opportunity simply because you're alone. This, by the way, further illustrates why people like you should not be here and should not post here. You could never understand.

How the fuck would you know anything about me?

I lived in Eastern Europe for a few years.

>For a few years

Attached: b7d.jpg (727x727, 45K)

>Buy a Slavette an Iphone and she'll literally suck your balls out off your bellend.
And as always the part you left out is that you have to be good looking

Yes. For a few years.

Not really. This is how warped your perceptions have become, women are naturally attracted to success, not looks.

>Buy a Slavette an Iphone and she'll literally suck your balls out off your bellend.
Material prostitution is still prostitution.

>If the other girl is actually looking for a boyfriend
I only know of her through friends, that's why I have no idea if she even uses r9k anymore. She seems like a good hearted person, maybe look out for a nice asian girl posting and try to get contact from her.

>if fembots do exist, you're actively harming them
I don't think fembots cling to robothood as their identity to the point where they dislike people in relationships, idk
>As a sidenote, you shouldn't be posting here.
I've tried to quit r9k many times. It's quite hard for me to escape just because I got a bf. The only reason I replied was because you mentioned suicide, makes me feel concerned. Otherwise I don't like to post because I hate criticism and mean comments.

>there is no point in living a life as a literal slave to a society that does nothing but assault you at every opportunity simply because you're alone.
I think if there's toxic people in your life pressuring you, try to cut them out. How society wants you to live shouldn't define you.

>women are naturally attracted to success, not looks.
X Doubt

Attached: 1530958927325.jpg (2387x2728, 1.92M)

>try cutting out contact with every person in the universe including me XD
Ebin as always. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

>women are naturally attracted to success, not looks.
If that were the case I'd be swimming in pussy. Protip: I'm a robot.

Do you think everyone in the world looks down on you for not having a girlfriend? I don't. I understand that it's not easy for everyone to find a partner. Don't think everyone is out to attack you, most people are more concerned with themselves than putting you down. I hope that fear of being looked down on doesn't end up consuming your life.

I'm sure you'll just dismiss me as a dumb normie, then get angry at me, you don't have to reply to me, I hope things get better for you.

Success makes a man attractive.

So? How is this different to the entire history of human civilisation?

Better to buy a 9/10 a new Iphone every six months than to wake up to a fat screeching hambeast every day.

Attached: 1524419865080.jpg (954x954, 98K)

>assaults you for being alone
The reason society shuns people with your mindset is that your mindset is incredibly toxic to anyone who gives a fuck about their own well being. It also could be about your looks or personality. You can change both of those.
But instead you complain about women and society in general here. THAT'S why people dislike you. They don't want to change because of what some idiots thinks about them. Whether they should or shouldn't is irrelevant. Either try to improve yourself, go to a society where edgelords are welcomed, put up with life, or kill yourself. People won't change for you.
And this website is all about mockery. Deal with it. Reply to girls in ideal gf threads more.
All this to say that you can do it, but your mindset is incredibly outputting, and if you have bad looks that could lead to society "assaulting" you. I am a very friendly and happy person and people notice it. I wasn't always. I had to pretend I was for a while, and eventually it became who I was.
Also, don't think getting a gf changes everything about your life. If you're depressed without one, you'll be depressed with one. They are not a silver bullet.

>Success makes a man attractive.
Except all those studies in the pic were about looks. Also being successful is hardly easy

Attached: xbLq3zI.jpg (955x635, 101K)

Better to not pay at all.

The world is literally full of ugly successful men with hot wives and girlfriends.

>being successful is hardly easy

That's the whole fucking point, if you're a white male from a western country you're already successful to a slavette.

Better not to end up alone.

Is this copypasta? If not, it is now. Well done. Guaranteed (You)s forever if I do say so myself.

Ai Shinozaki

there's a guy on /s/ who keep posting pics of her

Name one. Protip: you can't. And I'm being extremely kind to you because I could demand you don't list billionaires since they can literally BUY anyone they want. I'm still allowing you to include billionaires. But somehow still you can't name a single one.

Ok keep on paying for the vaginajew. Arguing is pointless. You are too delusional.

Please don't kill yourself ;-;

>The world is literally full of ugly successful men with hot wives and girlfriends.
And you saying that disproves the studies
>if you're a white male from a western country you're already successful to a slavette.
Am a white male from a western country. Have met plenty of Slavic girls and they despised me more than any western woman. Maybe they are more traditional when it comes to marriage or whatever but they despise weak men or atleast me. Also being western won't make you rich. How would you provide for a woman when you're working for minimum wage? Unless you're a millionaire I don't think you can get a hot wife as an ugly dude

Stop autistically screeching

Keep on being a lonely loser.

Attached: n-HOWARD-STERN-628x314.jpg (628x314, 83K)

>posts a literal chad
Thanks for proving our point.

I found it frighteningly fucking easy out there. I know really ugly guys in Ukraine who stunning girlfriends.

In 2 years, my savings account will have reached 7 figures. I'll be 23 when that happens. How is that not success? Fully self-made by the way. Unlike some other people that won't be named, not even a single connection or startup fund was ever given to me.

>I found it frighteningly fucking easy out there
Yeah probably because you're attractive. I literally never got the "women like money" meme. Where I live somehow nobody gives a shit about your wealth and I am from a pretty well off family and could probably replace my dad in his position some day with minimal effort. The only reason I currently don't plan on doing that is because I barely spend money. If anything people here hate you for being better off. Rich people are seen as weak, the whole "born with a silver spoon" thing and poor people are idolized and that includes women of any race.

ONE.MORE.TIME!

>I know really ugly guys in Ukraine who stunning girlfriends.

I loved Ukraine, I never got the feeling people there hated me at all.

>I never got the feeling people there hated me at all.
Well I am not talking about Ukraine, I'm not in Eastern Europe at all actually but there are plenty of Slavs here. Was just saying that I never met anybody who cares about money that much. And women liking you because of your wealth seems like a fairytale to me

It's more than wealth, it's the idea of moving to a western country and having a decent standard of living, plus the mystique of being a desirable western man. Slavic men are kind of medieval in their outlook towards women.

I can confirm. I live in the states but I've never seen any woman care about my wealth, or, for that matter, my success.

>it's the idea of moving to a western country
Thats probably the difference between our experiences then. I only knew Slavs that live in the West. I guess people care a lot more about money basically anywhere that is not the west

It is similar here in many social circles while not in others. It's more about having ambitions in life and having it in control.

>And women liking you because of your wealth seems like a fairytale to me
There is a small number in the bigger towns there that seem to do this, seeking your resources. That's why they dress nicely in bars/clubs/restaurants were tourist would go (even in my town many of the popular bars have not many tourist customers because they are not that visible).
Most of the polish migrant families I know the husband(average or bellow looking) has more simple job but has very good husband/family father qualities and often the wife was very good looking at some point.

>It's more about having ambitions in life and having it in control.
Yet here it appears to quite literally turn people off if you have ambitions. The successful people are those who quite literally have no clue what they're doing with their life and aren't sure what job they'll get if any, whereas people with true strong ambitions with clear plans and with documented progress are pushed aside.

Girls don't like me. They want me dead and look at me lower than dog feces.

Attached: 1519429497393.jpg (600x338, 42K)

you must be a nig or currycel

Naw. Just a short, lithe, white-skinned with brown eyes and hair guy. Women detest my unappealing soul and tunnelvision me out of existence.

>The successful people are those who quite literally have no clue what they're doing
You are talking about people that have way to much luck in life.

>whereas people with true strong ambitions with clear plans and with documented progress are pushed aside.
You confuse people that have a plan in their life even if the goal is small with fanatic autist and other actual idiots.
In the second group are people for example that study a field were there is no clear money making job opportunity.
For example the last time I looked up what someone that doctorate in philosophy could get as job they listed no skill jobs.
Those who even get study anything with game development thinking they will get rich because they will create the new crytek engine and also get the best game ideas are also one of those (hint: the important people in the companies are either studied computer science and developed their skills on side or designer that taught them self and worked on their own ideas for years before they got into that field. Those who pay extra cash for the game design/dev degree are as like the people that paint the bigger surfaces for cartoonist/comic artist to safe time for the important people).

asian women are fine until you look at their faces.

the picture in the op looks repulsive. a flat featureless face. round dopey skill. gross eye slits. soulless black eyes. eyes bugging out of its head like a it's an insect

Attached: 1440004607947.jpg (562x390, 47K)

Like I made in my previous thread, WM + AF has got to be the most common pairing. One of the first marriages on my feed was actually an Italian dude from my hometown marrying an Indian girl. She's pretty desu so....yeah. Asian girls are absolutely dominating. Its pretty simple why, they worship white guys, submit and want to have kids. Maybe their need to have kids is because of their worship of White men, but White women should be submitting anyway, but instead we get the "strong and independent" meme.

Well they get to be strong and independent with their dogs and cats, and not a family.

>You are talking about people that have way to much luck in life.
How can it be that virtually everyone has way too much luck in life?
>In the second group are people for example that study a field were there is no clear money making job opportunity.
Why not both.jpg (which is quite literally my case, I'm guaranteed 6 american figures anywhere in the world right now and even more as I keep working toward my goal). And this applies to anyone I know with an ambition. P.S. my ambition can't be qualified as anything less than grand. I still have verifiable passed milestones and a very clear way forward with completely feasible objectives.

>brown eyes and hair guy
Don't fall for the darker feature meme here. You might can see blue/green eyes as benefit for some but not brown eyes as disadvantage.
Lighter features meme only true/beneficial in attraction for ethnic women.

>t. jealous white roastie

too predictable

>How can it be that virtually everyone has way too much luck in life?
I come from an some what financial better background (my father makes more than 2.5 times before taxed than the average person with a full time job, get's a new completely paid car he can use in private, right now driving a Benz and also getting gas paid even if he drive with it on vacation) and I can tell you that 95% of people that are well off worked very hard for it.

>Why not both.jpg (which is quite literally my case, I'm guaranteed 6 american figures anywhere in the world right now and even more as I keep working toward my goal). And this applies to anyone I know with an ambition. P.S. my ambition can't be qualified as anything less than grand. I still have verifiable passed milestones and a very clear way forward with completely feasible objectives.
Want an honest answer for it.If you studied something or go into a field where usually is in almost always no career opportunities but the basic job people don't wonder if you don't have a job, not much money if you have the job or do something completely different field later. For some fields even if you manage to get a good payment that it might be temporarily(like publishing a niche book, making good money for two years and than everyone in the niche already bought the book).
On the other hand people will wonder if you don't get a job if you have a degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or computer science.

Same, we're getting married next year. Best thing I ever did too.

I'm too fucking ugly to get any girls, let alone Asian ones.

White women
>I want muh man to be 6'4" or taller, make 6-figures a year, have strong personality, have a good looking face and have a thick penis.

I wonder why we're moving on to other women. Beats me.

I don't see how anything you said had anything to do with what I said and asked even after the effort it took to decipher your cryptic messages.