What kind of "robot" are you?

curious to see what kind of people Jow Forums consists of.
>virgin
>failed normie
>depressed
>suicidal
>ugly
>loenly
>faggit traps
>choose your own description

i'd say i'm a depressed lonely robot who thinks becoming an hero isn't out of the question at some point.

Attached: robo.jpg (1152x648, 194K)

1, 3, 4, and 6. Rig.

>virgin
check
>failed normie
checkcheckarooni
>depressed
Double Check
>suicidal
CHECK
>ugly
C H E C K
>loenly
C H E CC KKKK
>faggit traps

I want to smash them, but I am not one myself.

Attached: 1484244824644.png (960x1080, 1.03M)

Schizoid. I can go out there and socialize, I can buy a hooker if need for sex becomes too intense again and I do have friends I meet in bars sometimes. But thanks to crappy abusive childhood, all real trust has been effectively cauterized from my brain so intimacy and close relationships are downright impossible. Sometimes I get sentimental yearning for a normal family life but otherwise I'm quite comfortable being alone most of the time.

Ugly, depressed virgin

/soc/ crossposter.

>literally-autistic, crypto-racist, black-clad, edgy conspiracy theorist

>virgin
>depressed
>lonely
I don't know if things are getting"better"
but it's going alright right now I guess, in comparison.

Attached: 1531360910631.jpg (800x1284, 774K)

hot, terminally ill, aphantasic, EDS, suicidal because of the aforementioned

I'd say I'm

You missed autistic, how the hell could you do that?
t. diagnosed autist

Attached: Gondola 16 bit.gif (250x400, 16K)

Schizoids are not robots and never will be. Fuck off, normalfaggot

1 and 6. Also, just downright sad from watching the two hiveminds: robots and normalfags. It seems most of both sides cannot have original ideas, they just regurgitate groupspeak. They're slaves to the herd and scarcely know it. Anyone else know that feel?

Attached: _20180612_181716.jpg (648x729, 123K)

>paranoid
>depressed
>suicidal
>lonely
>alcoholic
>self-destructive
>british

Attached: 1519618788605.png (799x807, 1.05M)

>virgin
Of course
>failed normie
I want to be a normalfag but I was never really the type to be one of them, so I'm not sure if that counts.
>depressed
Extremely and for many years now
>suicidal
Was for a while, now too existentially terrified
>ugly
Yes
>loenly
Very
>faggit traps
Traps are good
Eccentric loser who often has delusions of grandeur

Attached: 1533586887673.jpg (480x409, 27K)

Clinically depressed, geographically isolated translates into socially isolated, can't relate to 90% of society, anhedonia fed by being borderline antisocial.
Born 120 years too late to just be in mourning

>tfw virgin, depressed, suicidal, ugly, lonely, faggot bot.
why even live

Attached: 1533508655485.jpg (782x673, 107K)

i knew i would miss something, so:

Autism is a pretty big part of Jow Forums as a whole, OP.

one of the really shitty kinds

>virgin
Yep.
>failed normie
Very debatable, moreso cyborg.
>depressed
Moreso apathetic to most things, but not enough to be actually depressed. I'm a diagnosed sperg though.
>suicidal
Not really.
>ugly
Acne aside I've had people unironically show interest before, I am 5'10 and look a bit like a skelly though.
>lonely
Suppose so. Learned to deal with it though.
>faggit traps
Unironic bisex, but I don't like queers, bunch of whiny hypocritical cunts. So lay it on me bots, tell me my meme.

Im a normie aside from the fact that Im a virgin.

Guess I could call it being a volcel

>virgin
>depressed
>suicidal
>ugly

>virgin - Yes. I'm a CSA survivor so losing my virginity is complicated thanks to trauma.
>failed normie - Yes...? but I have only ever had Never met LDRs, which don't count, I guess. I'm still faithful in them anyway
>depressed - I'm dxed with Real Depression

>suicidal - I guess? sometimes I impulsively attempt but most of the time I keep it to myself

>ugly - Yes, I'm brown and ugly

>loenly - I guess.

>faggit traps - I'm born female but I get called the T slur so...

>choose your own description - I have had relationships, but they were online, so I'm assuming they were all pitying me, so I guess failed normie.

I'm not a robot, but when I first came around here, being a robot didn't mean shit and you didn't need to fill a sekrit club checklist to fit in. I'm just a weirdo, but yes I have a fair ammount of friends who praise me to the high skies and had a gf at one point, but all of that is surface level.

What annoys me with the robot edgy kiddies is that unless you are literally them, then you have 0 problems and I fucking hate that. You think having friends and managing to get laid fix the everlasting existential dread? Fucking fools the lot of you. Of course when I have an anxiety attack where I feel like I am squeezed between 4 invisible walls as I struggle to breathe and feel like Satan in person came to claim me it's all fake because hurr durr I had sex so I should never ever complain because the number one problem in the world is not getting laid right? When I feel like an absolute fucking loser because my abusive family turned me into a paranoid self-defeatist who struggle to leave his comfort zone, I'm probably just worrying about the fact that I don't have the newest phone because lmao I'm just the normiest of normie aren't I? I mean I HAD SEX shit ALLLL my problems should be nonexistent because I basically beat the life videogame on its highest difficulty.
GETTIN LAID HAHAHAHA YES SEX IS THE REMEDYYYYYYY! TFW CUTIE PIE GIRLFRIEND HAHAHA
YOU KNOW WHAT MY EX TOLD ME AS SHE LEFT ME? THE EXACT SAME THING EVERY SINGLE GIRL EVER TOLD ME! "user YOUR LIFE IS A MESS AND I AM TIRED OF DEALING WITH YOUR SHIT".
BUT HEY I'M A NORMIE SO WHATEVER AM I RIGHT? CAN'T BE A LOSER WHEN U GET PUSSSSSYYYY.
Now I'm terrified of ever trying again. I hate my job, I hate my fears, I hate myself and I struggle every single day with internal conflict that slowly drives me to suicide.
None of my friends get that.None of my exes got that because they fucking ran away on me. I used to be able to come here to be able to have an hear to listen to me and I was able to hear others share their pain

This. That's a big problem with Jow Forums, they won't let people as miserable as them in. Fuck that, everybody's experienced some pain.

>yes
>no
>no
>no
>don't know
>duh
>no
I'm successful in all ways but socially. I'm completely alone and isolated. This is also by contrast with failed normies who have infinite friends. Everyone tells me I look good and there's nothing wrong with my personality, which obviously can't be true.

>virgin
Yep
>failed normie
Ohhhhh yea
>depressed
Yes
>suicidal
Not as much as i used to be
>ugly
Youre god damn right
>lonely
Yup
>faggit traps
Id fuck the life out of one

Attached: 1529935725224.jpg (306x306, 19K)

>get called smart by everybody who gets to know me even a little bit
>literally hear this shit all my life
>parents said it
>teachers said it
>doctor said it
>friends said it
>actually am useless, uneducated, mentally ill obese neet

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS FUCKKKKK
WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ME BELIEVE THAT

>Boring
Check
>Average
Check
>No special skills or talents
Check
>Virgin
Check
I'm just an uninteresting person who can barely hold a conversation just averagely boring everything about me is average height, grades, employment but not girlfriends

Attached: rain.gif (500x275, 365K)

>black
>6'3
>handsome
>nonvirgin
>popular and very well liked
>athletic
>neet

what am i doing here

Attached: 1527290782766.png (402x398, 116K)

It's a nearly flawless description of me too if you remove the obese bit, I've never really lived up to anyone's expectations and know jack about shit despite spending basically my entire life reading and trying to stay as educated as possible... but it's no use