Hey guys I met a teen girl on fetlife

Hey guys I met a teen girl on fetlife

she is not a hooker but she says I can tie her legs down to the floor to keep her on her knees and fuck her face till she cries then force her to eat my cum or cum on her face and in her eyes for $100

is that a good deal?

Attached: 1532813863841.jpg (750x750, 75K)

That's a little steep. Try to slip it in if you can.

how much should it be

Sound like a reasonable price, a bit sketch though

>paying her money after she's tied to the floor and can't do anything about it
ISHYGDDT

I wouldn't negotiate after you both already talked about it and agreed. However I wouldn't pay more than fifty bucks for that. If you're a genuine robot just pay the hundred and go to town.

On a semi related note does anyone have a screenshot of Ciara's recent post where she talks about killing herself?

i hope she does to be honest

Same, she never does though

She said yesterday that she really wants to an hero but I can never tell if she's just trolling or attention whoring or what.

She does that all the time it's nothing new.

OP's gonna pay 100 bucks to get a rape accusation

Attached: 025 - uG5p0vf.jpg (393x393, 15K)

Inb4 user gets catfished and he is the one tied down

>OP's gonna pay 100 bucks to get a rape accusation
wat why do you say that

>tie her down
>leave
>keep the money

that's mean user desu

Get video of her saying she consents, and then fuck her. Otherwise she will Have the marks and DNA to prove (from her point of view) that you Raped her.

Record the entire thing because she could just "unconsent" half way through

She suicide baits all the time for attention. Her therapists say they won't talk to her for 48 hours if she suicide baits again. It's how BPD manipulate people.

She made this suicide bait vid on Youtube, and I was so going back and forth whether to call it into the police right? Like I didn't know Ciara that well back then, so maybe she was serious? But she does this all the time.

Ciara Horan suicide baits all the time.

Attached: ciara suicide threat 3.png (890x906, 116K)

Ciara is a manipulative psychopath.

I love her all the same.

Attached: 1532925740166.jpg (473x631, 47K)

she has borderline personality disorder

this is textbook BPD

If you can find her old 2016 vocaroo she talks about BPD and treatments she's getting for it. I think she's never had an official diagnosis of it, but she's suspected of having it. And she gets the same treatment for it (which clearly isn't working).

She was posting as an user at the time, but it's clearly her. Her drawing, her voice. Story matches up. It's the only time she was totally up front about BPD. Ever since then she denies it.

But sadly, I didn't save it on my new laptop. I think it's on my now dead External HDD.

>falling for basic bitch FBI op

Attached: 1484001232701.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

>>falling for
basic bitch FBI op desu

Attached: 1533587331741.jpg (640x640, 86K)

it's clear she has it, 15 year old girls who post spread pussy photos on Jow Forums and date men twice their age while threating to kill themselves and shooting heroin....

i mean it's not even up for debate

Attached: 1530546298564.jpg (750x1000, 176K)

Do it then not pay her. What's going to do, call the cops?

>Get video of her saying she consents
>says she was "coerced into saying that"
>prison

>Do it then not pay her.
mean tbqh

>teen
hmmmmmmmmm rly makes you think

what is wrong with having sex with teen girls?

>what is wrong with having sex with teen girls?
NOTHING IT'S LEGAL

>she says she is not a hooker
>has sex for money

You might be mildly retarded.

Attached: 1418577056941.jpg (1268x1695, 212K)

She hasn''t dated anyone twice her age until now. Jay seems pretty based but they look like father and daughter lol some people must get shocked when get all touchy feely.
All 15 year old girls show bussy online it's how it's been for a decade.

the majority of teens are not 18 or 19 and given the general maturity level of this board OP is either going to fuck a kid or fuck someone who is trying to pass as a kid

You just know that pedofile is here to sperg about being cucked by his waifu again

Attached: miku.png (750x1334, 1.03M)