You think I have a chance boys?

You think I have a chance boys?

Attached: 66BD00C3-92FD-4C3E-874E-C285F6CB5664.png (750x1334, 1.14M)

No. The answer is always no.

>showing of her body in a profile
">just moved here a couple of months back"
ABORT

Cubans are surprisingly friendly for the most part, go for it

Abort why? All I want is her yam yams

I've noticed latinas as a whole usually have pretty low standards when it comes to physical attractiveness in men as well. Ive seen some absolutely stunning 10/10 Mexican girls with buck toothed Martian faced losers.

If you matched I'd say fuck then get her deported.

Cubans can't get deported. They're technically refugees.

Looks Mexican to me bucko

Her bio says Cuban. Why would I want to deport her anyway? Why not keep her around so she can eat the platano?

They're very mixed with whites. White cubans are genetically European and vote conservative in the US

If she gets preggos

And so what's your point? Conservative doesn't necessarilyean you're not friendly and she's obviously not conservative, she took a pic in her underwear and put it on a hook up app.

She could get pregnant the first time I fuck her. And even though I don't want a kid, I wouldn't mind saying the mother of my child is an hot little 18-year-old Cuban girl.

My point is that Cubans are very similar to white americans. Her parents are probably conservative but she isn't, just like every white girl. That's why they are friendly

that looks like a delicious little tummy

>White cubans are genetically European
>i am the european now

Attached: look at me.png (294x325, 195K)

2bh, this girl is more than likely mostly Spaniard with a bit of West African blood in there. When you look closely at her face like that, you can vaguely see the black in her.

This is a surprisingly common trend, I've scene these supermodel tier latina chicks with fat guys on average incomes

>losers
>with stunning 10/10 Mexican girls
they're obviously not losing that hard

She's prolly DTF, that pic is slutty. The end result of this misadventure depends on how autistic and ugly you are.

This is because everyone in Mexico is a loser.

I guarantee that she is getting matched with essentially everyone she swipes right on, if you match then don't take it as assured pussy and if you don't match then don't be surprised.

If you have money yes. Nut in her pussy harder than any man has nutted before

She's only 18, she can't care about money that much. I definitely have more money than her though.

>vaguely see the black in her.
it is very noticeable

>2bh, this girl is more than likely mostly Spaniard
dont overdo it with the retard grammar. also no. Spaniards look different. i lived near madrid for one year and she doesnt look spanish. Her nose, her lips and her facial characteristics are to round and smooth in general. Spaniards may be brown during summer or after their vacation, but a lot of spaniards have actually very lite skin (at least where i lived). This bitch would fit in perfectly with the brazilian students i met there. she does represent multiculturalism in its purest form. doesnt mean she is automatically ugly. She may look like some spanish girl by chance, but by no means does she represent a spanish girl in general.

i am german. i may look like some random russian thousands of miles away, but i dont look like the russians in general

She isn't white stop even mentioning the word

>she can't care about money that much
nigger, you fine?

Attached: 1483567385564.jpg (700x520, 84K)

All she wants is Chad. She's not gonna like you back.

>dont overdo it with the retard grammar
>avoiding the word filter
>retard grammar

>You think I have a chance boys?
probably, I'm no chad, not bad looking either and she speaks Spanish, all I gotta do is make her laugh and feed her, bitches love to get feed.

Wow man. You look like the hulk.

ok. she is still not european

Attached: 1454801574207.jpg (432x288, 13K)

Didn't say she was European. I was saying she was of Spanish descent, which she most likely is. She probably doesn't look like the Spaniards you know because she has black blood, unlike most Spaniards. But she's pretty obviously not mulatta. She's probably 75% white, 25% black, maybe a bit of indian.

>getting on tinder
>taking down girl's snapchats
>especially the ones who say they're never on the app
>hitting up all of them on sc
It's a numbers game, right? I mean, one of them has to like me, no? I'm not ugly or anything. If I talk to 40 girls, I should be able to attract at least 5, bang at least 1.

Hans is right. She is not white and neither are spanish people.

>"So is it true that Cuban Roast has the best flavor?"

Attached: 1509418387996.png (645x729, 54K)