/britfeel/

forgot where I saved the august OP image, i'm sorry lads edition

Attached: 1532300130487.jpg (3877x2823, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsKjzWd06lY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is Lee on holiday with? Is he minted? He's hopping hotels and shit.
French Martini fancy lad

FUCK FUCK FUCK

I COULD HAVE GOTTEN A LATER TRAIN AND STAYED TO TALK TO THE QUIRKY GUY FROM WORK FOR ANOTHER 20 MINUTES

FUCK, SUCH A FUCKING STUPID DECISION, I'LL NEVER HAVE THAT CHANCE AGAIN AND THIS IS GOING TO BE LAST I EVER SEE OF HIM

I JUST BLEW HIM OFF....

youtube.com/watch?v=qsKjzWd06lY

the comments on this always crack me up

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

Let's be honest, nothing would have come of it. It's not the end of the world

You blew him?
bit gay moni

you could have saved it again it was at the start of the last thread

Moni is a woman

>nothing would have come of it.
true but those 20 minutes of chatter would have been so precious to me

I'd literally pay hundreds of pounds for another chance encounter with him that would last that amount of time

Just talk about how he is, what's going on and stuff, maybe he has things to say to me?

yeah and my grandmother had balls lol

Are you going to travel to meet Ebin when you move to leeds?

Is that fucking Fantano?

This isn't that bad 2bh and I disagree with Melonhead on most of his music reviews.

Attached: 1399608144447.jpg (1000x1000, 76K)

Why will you never see him again? Do you not have his number or have him on any social media?

Nevermind checked the comments, it is I like Melonhead even though I disagree a lot I can respect his opinions. Except his MBDTF review, how the fuck can he ever think the greatest album of all time is a 6

>its a Fanta lemon reviews a metal album episode

He's already shot down the idea

I left my job

I only have him on PSN, he did suggest I contact him but it's always been clear I'm not one of his "real" friends

Chance encounters like these and forced encounters at work were all we had

He seems like a solid guy but he gives every new album I like a 6. And yeah, that MBDTF review especially years later when he gave fucking Ye an 8.

Fuck sake moni fuck up
Did u enjoy the concert or what

do people actually take Anthony Autismo's reviews seriously?

he's literally the only music critic I really follow. His reviews are interesting but I don't base my opinions on his scores. I just like to hear what he says about things

>Did u enjoy the concert or what
Not really, the music was too loud to hear the words of the songs (though I could make out most of run to the hills and wicker man)

Felt awkward not being confident enough to interact like everyone else (sticking their hands in the air, singing along etc)

The theatrics on stage were cool. There were like giant things in the background like the demon head thing

Lee thinks waking up at 8 in the morning is early
I'm neet and even I get up early

Fuck imagine, I go to bed at 8 in the morning and wake up at 6 in the afternoon lod. Woke up at 10pm today

At least you went, I suppose. A bit of advice though, go to concerts for artists u really like. I've been to a few bands I don't know that well and it's always a bit shite (unless I get drunk but I don't drink anymore).

>the music was too loud
its a live show its gonna be loud you spanner

>At least you went, I suppose.
Exactly what I'm thinking

I can tell people I went to see Iron Maiden and look cool for a few minutes

Yes but the music was louder than the vocals

At Taylor Swift I could hear most of the words clearly

I'm not perfect Tbh I can certainly sleep past lunchtime after staying up half the night
Actually Tbh my sleep schedule is fucked rn

>how the fuck can he ever think the greatest album of all time is a 6
>greatest album of all time
>post 90s hip hop can be anywhere near the greats of music

Attached: pepevomit.jpg (258x195, 11K)

I saw Taylor Swift on the Red tour at the 02 in london

Dunno, lad. It could be the venue or the sound team. I've seen Iron Maiden before and they were amazing but I'm a huge fan. Of course Taylor Swift is going to be more legible than a metal band, you numpty!

Nothing wrong with that, you've got to learn to live a little and not get hung up on these things.

No one gives a flying fuck what you do at metal shows, you can literally go ape shit crazy and no one bats an eye. I don't think I would ever truly enjoy these concerts if I couldn't scream the lyrics right into the ears of the guy in front of me.

Did you enjoy her too?

Honestly, I preferred her, she even had cool stage stuff too

>Of course Taylor Swift is going to be more legible than a metal band, you numpty!
so what's the point of going to see a metal band then?

You ever eat a pot noodle and it just isn't right?

When I used to have waist length hair I used to windmill and clear a personal space around me. Feels good being a wanker at metal shows. Now I'm bald and I don't headbang or go into pits because I got sick of getting injured and having a sore neck.

You ever get eaten?

Do you reckon I killed the enjoyment of others including the guy from work but just sitting mostly motionless during the entire concert? I was really surprised that he wasn't more active (he saw them previously, they're his favourite band)

I looked in front of me, there were others not doing much either

Unironically yes lad. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is a masterpiece in every sense of the word. There's a reason it was Pitchforks first 10 since 2002

I have waist-length hair myself, couldn't dream of ever being bald

her band were good, she was okay but she talked too much. Could have fitted in 2 or 3 more songs easily.

you go to see a metal band because you like them, can't hear the lyrics? doesn't matter you can scream em out because you know the off by heart. The big riff comes on the their best song and you lose your shit

Moni, please don't make stupid statements.
>whats the point of going to see a band you like
You're better than this lad. If you knew all the songs you'd be able make out the words. Also a lot of metal genres nobody gives a fuck about hearing the words. People don't listen to extreme metal for the lyrics.

I still have a cheeky one every now and then but these days I try to treat myself to some top quality microwavable meals.

Does dinner mean lunch in some parts of the UK or is Lee Hoyland retarded?

If your a stinky pleb then you may use it that way.

Lunch is called brunch in the south

I love having long hair desu, every couple years I'll get them cut and instantly regret it.

Obviously not, as I said, no one gives a shit if you scream or stand motionless or do whatever. The majority is there to enjoy the concert and go apeshit themselves, so they don't really notice it either.
By the way I feel like I know you by the way you type+tripname. Do you play League of Legends?

Yes. Lunch/Dinner is around midday. Tea is what southern fairies call dinner

>Do you play League of Legends?
nope

It's just that I felt the guy from work and his gf were looking over to me a few times

Sometimes he'd turn to her and then she'd turn to me

Lads the Irish are trying to have their own fucking general on here

When do we starve them of (you)s

Attached: 95e37_huch_1686_141-e1512047934823.jpg (1000x750, 131K)

Sweating under these bed sheets lods.

It's too fucking warm.

Attached: Heatenings.jpg (426x341, 34K)

grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and you're shit

Anyone else planning on killing themselves when their mum dies? I don't think I could live without her. She's the only person I talk to or get on with really.

Mum's already been dead 11 years la

You'll be fine

when dad goes I might join the army tho

Need to join a fucking band lads

Attached: 1480974773542.jpg (668x433, 53K)

i'm gonna bloody off myself if i never see my mums tits

naked on top of the bed with a fan is the key to bearable sleeps

theyll get drunk and beat their wives (mums) soon and forget about the thread, don't worry

I dunno man we're you close to your mum? I'm autistic and we've always been close. Realistically I know I'll get over it and I can sort my shit out but I feel like I'll be left empty (even emptier than I am now)

I personally don't give a shit, then again I've been very unlucky when I got her.

>when dad goes I might join the army tho
when are are you expecting him to pop his clogs?

let's hijack a boat and become a band of swashbuckling pirates

who cares. nah but srs who does care?

fuck lads. don't let your prisoners near chemfuel. I've just sealed it off and I'm gonna let it sort itself out

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 430K)

Penitentiary chances, the devil dances
And eventually answers to the call of Autumn
All of them fallin' for the love of ballin'
Got caught with 30 rocks, the cop look like Alec Baldwin
Inter century anthems based off inner city tantrums
Based off the way we was branded
Face it, Jerome get more time than Brandon
And at the airport they check all through my bag
And tell me that it's random

Is this Kanyes greatest verse?

Attached: 153493483322.png (1054x526, 46K)

I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE
HE KNOWS YOU'RE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE ORIGINALLY

What type of band? whereabouts do you live?

She died when I was 13, we were very close and I was a mummy's boy when I was little but she basically deteriorated over 6 or so years and then died after a stroke

Pretty devastating at the time but you get used to it

Not expecting that at all, just if he dies whilst I'm still young enough to feesibly join I will, he always wanted to but couldn't due to illness and most of my family have served so maybe it's my time

you literally need a passion for music to be in a band because everything that comes with it barring actually playing gig is shit

Awfully humid

When I played I used to make prisons really nice so people would join easier

>tfw my colonists were jealous of the prisoner's rooms

Attached: 1519141383733.gif (350x181, 824K)

i just use prisoners to mine quarries and grow healroot for me.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 405K)

Comfiest life is being a solo music producer and distribute all music online, no irl gigs

Is that a mod that allows you to force them to work? I don't remember that being in the version I played

Aside from the fire how is your colony going lad

I'm near Manchester

Been thinking of joining a sport in my second year at uni since I want to get more out there. Maybe American Football. My only worry is since the Uni I'm at is proper into sports they apparently train 2-3 days a week and then play a game once a week. Sounds like a shit ton of work that'd get in the way of my studies

i'd like to do that, i need a home sudio tbqh.
i do enjoy playing gigs though

greco roman wrestling lad

It sounds like a nightmare and only half decent when you're a massive star and playing arenas.

American football is fucking shit just play rugby league u cunt

Nah can just make music with software innit. It's really quite accessible and is what I intend to do

Don't really get rugby lad, I actually enjoy American Football and know the rules. Rugby just seems like it's for posh cunts also I reckon it's very popular at uni that actually getting onto the team would be hard as fuck

the music i like to play involves real instruments

You're thinking of rugby union probably which I hate. Rugby league is like American football but just faster paced. I like American football I was just meming you but it's so slow paced and watching it on TV takes too fucking long. That's why I started watching rugby league.

It's a mod called prison labour. pretty useful. Colonies going nice and cozy.

Mate I've got a fucking empire to run I don't have time for these tedious games with nobodys. When your worth as much as I am maybe we'll chat.

it basically is, you have to really enjoy the playing part, you spend hours and hours writing, practising and travelling to only play for a fraction of that time

I'm near Derby

You can get the sound of real instruments in the software

I wish I could play guitar like that

Attached: 1532715288363.jpg (533x600, 40K)

show me one example of that and i'll believe you, you can tell a synthd or sampled instrument a mile off

>Lee thinks you swallow you're tongue if you sleep on your back
IN a deep hole of watching old Lee videos

me too. I'm thinking of forming one with my only friend, but we only have guitar, drums and vocals. and i'm not sure if i'm even good on vocals.

What do people even watch his videos for? Watched a few but he just seems a bit of a twat

Also for all the walking Lee does whys he so fst

Do friends talk during concerts?

Yes. But it's hard to hear usually. I used to get people to hold my beer while I went for a piss.

You're meant to listen to the music but yeah sometimes

some people claim that in the past people slept sitting up because they worried the devil would enter their open mouths

sitting out in the dark lad
pretty spoopy

y-you'll keep me safe right?

Attached: wojakhiding.jpg (424x428, 14K)