How often do you eat fast food? I'm afraid I'm becoming addicted to it. At first I was eating out like 2-3 times a week...

How often do you eat fast food? I'm afraid I'm becoming addicted to it. At first I was eating out like 2-3 times a week, but now I'm eating out like fucking 4-5 times a week if not more. I usually get cheap stuff. Pretty sure I've put on like a good 10-15 lbs or some shit in the last 3-4 months. I'm disgusted with myself in a way.

Attached: In the rain.gif (200x275, 90K)

multiple times a day. it's not the food, it's your habits. don't eat more than your TDEE, unless bulking 500 over. lift weights. you could be a chad right now but you blew it

calories in calories out faggot

If you want to lose weight dont eat anything but three meals a day low fat foods in the morning eat something with protein for lunch have a half a sandwich useing chicken or turkey because less fat and for dinner have grilled chicken or turkey with a salad you will be so happy you did and it will help kick your eating habits

Fuck me i sound like a Twitter normie

All the time because I'm too anxious to use the kitchen due to the fact anybody could walk in and try to talk to me
It's a shame because I actually like to cook

>TDEE

Wat? I don't work out. Does it fucking sound like a work out? Obviously I don't.

one time I ate mcdonalds for a month and gained 30 pounds
hooray!

Like you ate it everyday? How many times a week?

It's a good thing in Malnourished and third world. I can enjoy every bit.

>tfw too poor to even eat fast food
I go grocery shopping every two months. And only have enough for one month of food.

About 1-2 times a month. I don't really like fast food, and going out to get it nust seems a hassle

I'll have a burger and fries every so often, no soda though. 2-3 months max, and even that is pushing it.

Sorry, meant to say 2-3 times per month.

lolwat
I've eaten chinese like mad this year
like 2 lunch specials in a day
and I only gained like 8 lbs since the start of this year

how shit is your metabolism

Just cut out the fast food until you lose the extra pounds, then gorge yourself. It's what I do.

>How shit is your metabolism?

I don't know? How do you check? Should I just eat more fiber? Like take laxatives?

Retard, your body burns calories even if you just lay in bed all day

Yeah, anything burns calories. But you're retard if you think laying in bed all day burns enough calories to lose weight, moron. Masturbating burns calories.

Maybe every few weeks, sometimes I go months without it and then it three times in a week, depends on where I am usually.
The best way is just to associate with something bad, that way you feel awful when eating it, making you want to avoid it.

Attached: fssshhh.gif (344x344, 236K)

for a while i've been living on a fastfood meal a day delivered to my door or sometimes i eat a pizza over 2-3 days. pretty sure it's not good for me.

If you have a physical job you can eat whatever you want. Sometimes though you'll get so hungry that your body thinks something is wrong and shuts down your ability to eat to cope. You can be ravenous, but as soon as you see food you want to puke. You want to eat but you are wretching.

You know, just recently I had stomach pain and lost my appetite for about 24 hours. Was that something you're describing? It fucking sucked I know that. I was afraid to eat anything.

Could be gallstones

That sounds a bit like food poisoning, but if you didn't puke maybe not. Maybe you slept funny and something inside was tender because if it

Nah, I doubt it was food poisoning. Okay, but let me ask this. I bought chicken salad and it was FULL of like fucking grease and oil. It was gross and I threw it away. I just bought it as well. Is that normal? I ate like two bites of it and that might have been what made my stomach hurt. Like I tried pouring it down the sink. It was literally just overflowing with this greasy substance. I figured it was straight grease or oil from the chicken I guess.

Your body probably knows when it's healthier to eat nothing at all than what you got. Sometimes you have to follow your gut. I would advise to start drinking a meal replacement, taking an extra strength multivitamin, fish oil and ginseng if eating isn't for you.

I fucking love food, also pretty sure the body needs solid food. I can't just live off meal replacements. That's basically a liquid diet. I should look into buying a multi-vitamin. I've heard they work, but there are so many multi-vitamins. I'll have to research into it.