/drugfeels/

morphine.

You?

Attached: 1533497456885.jpg (1250x1450, 684K)

Can't be a robot if you do drugs. Go be a loser somewhere else.

Who do you think I am? I don't know anyone, let alone anyone that would sell me drugs.

Just weed, don't really want to do anything else other than weed and occasionally psychedelics.

>TFW can't smoke weed without puking, hives and psychosis

It's not fucking fair. I wouldn't even care if all my friends didn't have such a goddamn blast on it, but they do and I'll never experience it.

There's no equivalent, either. DXM causes brain damage with more than super infrequent use, alcohol causes hangovers, coke makes you fiend and is super addictive and turns you into a dick, opiates will ruin your life, acid/shrooms can genuinely turn you into a different person, had a horrible relation/dependence on benzos and still in PAWS, inhalants cause brain damage...the list goes on. But weed is this perfect cure all that makes everyone happy and everyone loves someone who smokes a load of it. I feel like it'd help my PAWS immensely and generally help me chill, but I'll never experience it. Anyone else know that feel?

You could try eating it, and yeah it will help PAWS alot

Just weed as usual.

>can't even go a few hours without smoking weed or I start feeling nauseous and anxious

Trying to ramp down, but fuck is this surprisingly hard. Then I ask myself: Why even bother stopping at this point? My life is over anyway. I'm so sick of everything, I just wanna die already.

Attached: 1501119872491.jpg (960x909, 74K)

>this retard in every thread
Even soccer moms know about the darknet now

Opiates are the best thing in the world and are better than literally anything.

Opiates are better than love. Just 10mg of hydrocodone is better than having a girlfriend. Opiates are better than having friends. Opiates are better than a good relationship with your family. Opiates are better than being successful and popular. Why do you think so many celebs do it? Doing opiates feels a million times better than all the fame and money in the world.

tramadolz

Switch to CBD. Best decision of my life.

Robots are losers though you fucking idiot.

It was doctor day for my friend so i got a bunch of xanax for taking him. we were gunna smoke some crack to but the guy that went to pick up for us while we were at the doc apparently got locked up. so we ended up having to go to the crack house which i wanted to avoid. but its all good now we smokin in my car in front if his ghetto ass shelter home. gunna take a bar and smoke when im done i will update my status in a little while too.

I was dependent on weed but it made me paranoid when on it and very anxious when not on it. No reason for me to do it but I didnt stop for ages. idk why - just liked smoking something stronger than cigarettes i guess

He's a refugee from r/incels. They're failed normies. They retain the moral center and goals of a normalfag, but cannot reach their level. Envy of the normie and hatred of robots are key symptoms.

Out of any drugs you can do you you do morphine
Join the kool kids klub and join me in doing xtc lsd n such with my friends because doing drugs alone is just very very very sad

fuck me man - how'd you get to this point in your life?

it's too difficult to use

>go to website
>find drug you want
>press order
>pay
>receive drugs
>use
WHY IS THIS SO HARRD DUUHHH

Attached: 1531952897866.jpg (217x222, 5K)

Weed, as usual. Was baked the whole day yesterday and it felt pretty good, though I always end up questioning my existence when I'm high enough.

Attached: b48e52d45fdb65db2009f70063b19805.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

For me personally it just has enough things I don't know that I'll end up spending money I don't have for drugs that don't come or I'll have police show up at my door.

I have a scrip and just don't get this. But alcohol and benzos are my high anxiety kryptonite.

well if you insist on being that retarded then maybe you shouldnt be doing drugs at all

Diamorphine

It feels like my waifu dragging me into another dimension and then living happily ever after

Attached: 1529655528292.png (411x428, 229K)

i was always a fiend i went to rehab for oxy and dope about 6 years ago. stayed clean for about 2 years then relapsed smokin weed after i started a new job 4 years ago and became an everyday smoker again after a while while taking anything else i could get from all my degenerate my coworkers which was mostly random pills. one of them i became friends with and i ended up driving him for his scripts every month and he gives me a bunch for free plus good deals on em. anyway about 2 months ago i met up with him to chill and he had free crack so being the fiend i am i smoked it cause it was free. this is the 3rd time ive done it in 2 months also we just picked up more last rocks for the night. will update again later or elborate on my drug history with rehabs and sober living homes if anyone cares, well back to smokin this shit.

Yeah. But it would take my mind off the retardation . . . .and the suicidality for a bit.

Isn't there some tech for turning morphine pills into heroin? I'm fine with crushing them up for now but it might be worth looking into.

i desire nothing more than to rail a fat fucking line of hydro but my wallet is just gone

>od several times
> get major brain damage
> cripple
>neetbux for life
> smoke weed 24/7

Attached: 1CFCE421-F284-4938-8A0B-B84A1B86FE74.jpg (409x409, 54K)

I came off all of my anti-depressants and mental health meds at once. I've been up for nearly 48 hours, am getting constant brain zaps and still don't even feel tired. Its like I've ascended to the next level. What is this shit.

Attached: 1443644798635.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

your body is just trying to rebalance itself.

good luck, the ride gets really shitty near the end.

Yeah I'm kind of worried that this mania is going to end in a really deep suicidal depression which kind of scares me. But honestly I feel really good right now, liberated, energized. I don't want to sleep. I've been shitposting, watching anime and playing vidya this entire time. Sometimes I get a little vertigo but then I refocus and I'm back in the zone. I don't want to sleep because I'm afraid what I'll wake up to.

But god damn I'm just sick of taking tons of pills every day. I haven't tried to kms in over a year so I think I got it this time. The wild ride is just beginning

Which website? And how many proxies do I use? Do I need crypto? It's confusing.

Last night I was on MDMA and Nangs(nitrous oxide through a balloon) and every time i disaccoiated i freaked out because i was at a party and there were over 10 people and I've only been around one person for the last 8 months.
I kept thinking it wasnt my life and panicking and wanting to leave, but then I did more drugs and it calmed me abit.
I had to sort out two full blown mental breakdowns in the night.
The only reason normies want anything to do with me now is my cash.
I'd rather stay inside.

Acid won't make you a different person, it will just make you see things in a different perspective. It can really be an enlightening experience to have.

Also an alternative to alcohol is phenibut. It makes you more sociable,talkative and outgoing. It's like alchohol without being drunk.

cops, the government, the DEA, and normies really need to FUCK OFF

can't believe people think laws against drugs improve society as opposed to making it worse and that they aren't a violation of basic rights

Did DXM last week for first time.

Basically went crazy and I thought I was going to die. Sat in a bathtub for 3 hours while vomiting occasionally. CEV's were good and and walking was hard. Was huddled in a corner in the bathtub. Its ok I guess, LSD is much more chill compared to dxm,

>opiates
>hydrocodone

Like saying stimulants are great but drinking a red bull. Get some dope, or oxy/hydromorphone. That shit is actually good

Acetylation, look it up. Thats how heroin is made. You can do it withvinegar, which has acetic acid in it, but at that point why not just buy some actual dope?

>do a fuck ton of ketamine
>no khole, just feel very weird and wonky
>doesn't provide much euphoria
fuck this

Anyone in Ireland able to get me valium or xanax? I'm fucking done being sober and locked in my room for over three months after I quit therapy and weed. Literally valium is the only drug that gives me motivation to go out and do absolutely anything and the only person I knew who sold it killed himself months ago. Add me on kik please. _satanic.warmaster_
I would go the dw route but I only have a phone and I'm too paranoid about not receiving it and losing the only bit of money I have. I just need genuine help because the psychiatrist knows about my addictive past with drugs and won't give me anything other than antidepressants that have totally destoryed me even more with the constant trail and error nonsense.

Attached: 1532665449490.jpg (697x1200, 234K)

Ur just gonna have to try the onionfields, if you have an android its pretty easy, look it up. You could also try whisper to find a local connect. Apart from that, your best bet is just to get orbot and orweb apps and go to dream market. Theres definitely people in the UK selling, so shipping woud be fast and cheap. You dont have to spend much to see if someone is reliable, then buy a larger quantity. This is also the cheapest option, way more so than local

wtf is up with all of the opiate noobs vomiting

are they mostly doing too much? i've gotten a bit nauseous but i've never vomited

If you do enough opiates you will vomit, especially if you have a low tolerance. Imean when i first started shooting fope i threw up a lot, and i dont think ive thrown up from dope in quite awhile now (withdrawals make me throw up tho)

Took some dxm and been jacking off door 2 hours now.

I think it's time to face the Tammie m reality that I'm not jizzin' tonight.

Attached: 1492139559733.jpg (655x643, 80K)

Lol fuck off fucking faggot.why don't u just go fucking kill ur self u wor th less piece of shit

My favorite thing about reading dxm posts is imagining how long they took to write.

Living the dreamI took acid yesterday and had horrible diarhhea most of the trip was horrific

You prob took way too much. And did it only have dxm

my college is boring as fuck and has nothing to do. that's where heroin comes in

Attached: 1533606279703.jpg (262x206, 9K)

College is overrated bullshit waste of time and money

my buddy hooked me up with some dank jenkem. i wish he didn't charge so much for it but it's quality.

Where do you get morphine?

i'm just a drug normie, alcohol, cigs, and weed every few months, weird thing is that i've never smoked weed, i always make pot brownies because an Oz of weed in brownies is enough to trip balls for like a whole week because my tolerance is shit because i never smoke it.

How do you faggots outside of the US get drugs? i'm only able to get weed because my brother sells it to me, if i was able to just buy it off the internet i'd make my life so much easier

Can somebody teach me about poppy seed tea? I've seen it mentioned on here before and just wondered where to get the seeds and whether it's worth the effort.

Attached: 1516157852326.jpg (1138x648, 220K)

I have been binging rc benzos daily.

Attached: F5C70A58A1F44004AE31F957404F003A.jpg (2192x3600, 1.22M)

Etiz or Clonaz?

Etiz, 5mg rigjt now, but it's already morning.

Attached: 69854588_p0.png (1002x1416, 1.06M)

Does anyone want to talk in the thread btw, I feel like talking with someone.

I took three 10 milligram edibles

so 30milligram

I am vibrating

Attached: 1522702153471.jpg (720x690, 72K)

Yeah if u are still here

Im waiting to take a drug test tomorrow morning, bringing my heroin and some rigs so i can shoot up as soon as thats over

Why do you have to take a drug test, user? Is it for a job? They have mandatory tests here if you are on neetbucks, but psychbucks are handled differently, so I don't have to ever take them. Never had heroin before, but I usually don't like downers in general.

Illinois fag here watching the storms in the distance and just got some new pineapple jack weed to toke on tonite about to let her rip

Attached: Snapchat-1516290027.jpg (1080x1920, 476K)

Crack smoking user back I just got home a few minutes ago got a beer and now im smoking the rest of the crack that we ended up getting after we said we were done. Its like 4am hopefully I can get to work tommorow at 8:30, I got some xanax, 2 sleeping pills and a joint. have a felling I might not make it in.

Anyone else excited for wild shroom picking season?

Any chances they grow around here? I'm the central Illinois fag

Unrelated did yall know cannabis grows in the wild (see: ditch weed) and not only that, people hide pot plants in the corn fields all the time?

Seen this video of some hippy guy traveling in India and there was weed just growing in the side of some random rural road.

If you can't find shrooms the process for growing them seems pretty easy.

Split a 50 mg xr seroquel pill in half and took it about 30 min ago. Let's see if this helps with immsomnia, so far not really feeling anything. Might take the other half, and hopefully I won't feel like shit tomorrow.
Night fellow, druggie bots.

Attached: images (3).jpg (304x166, 7K)

Taking acid made me realize how much of a faggot you are. Did you need to take acid to realize you're an unlovable faggot?

Haven't smoked pot in like 15 years since high school. I want to go to the dispensary and get one of those THC cartridges and a battery.

What am I in for?

all junkies should be killed on site

Anyone in Ireland selling weed? My supplier bailed. Need help

I don't understand why more people aren't doing DMT. It's pretty good on all fronts imo

you're in for a good time dude, it's been about 2 weeks since i smoked weed (dealer moved out of town) and i'm really hoping my application for a medical card gets approved. if you can legally access a dispensary then do it man.

I've smoked DMT before but never broke through. That's probably number one on my drug wishlist right now.

>site
lmao imagine hating people that use drugs but still being a fucking retard

How much did you take? What did you take? Syrup or what.
plsresbond gonna do this soon.

do you think addicts are normies? l0l gtfo my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ive been awake for 30 hours now and just opened a beer, made some food and ready for a line before dinner time

How does redosing amphetamines work? I kinda want to try staying up for a day or two on them.

Try some nutmeg dude

Depends what quality you got, i dont use needles and this shit is more meta than amphe. Thank god for benzos, not staying up longer than 48 hours. Then the fucking shadow people shows up

b-b-b-bumping thread

Bumping this thread because I don't want it to die.

I'm awake and sober now, kill me please.

Attached: hecc.jpg (680x800, 53K)

not native english speaker faggot

whats going on user? detox? or too much?

I'm looking for an advice for those who had a similar experience.

I did marihuana(edible) for the first time and the trip was pretty awesome funny and scary at the same time I maybe ate a little too much since I just fried the weed in a kitchen pan and ate like maybe like 3 grams I don't really know it gave an attack of anxiety attack the first hour then the second hour it was a little more relax and fun but the thing is it gave me paranoid and sad thoughts and anxiety attacks the next days.

The question here is should I try again eating less weed what scary me the most is the paranoid thoughts even after a week.

Btw I don't smoke it because it totally doesn't do anything for me.

if smoking doesn't do anything, you're not inhaling correctly, and if you are, you're not holding it in long enough. get weed with less thc and more cbd

I have tried so many times already it gets tired after a time what I feel when smoking is just like my brain works less and feel a little numb like I don't care much about anything that's not even a trip it feels so retarded to smoke that I believe what it's getting on my brain is the paper I'm smoking and not the weed.

Like for example, when I ate I was with two friends in front of me they were taking care of me and I was feeling like some kind of energy flowing between us in circles I even had some visuals like watching my friend with reptile eyes I felt magic there, that's what I want to experience.

>took 10 kratom capsules
>don't feel shit
Is this stuff just a meme, should I just take more till it works or?

Attached: 1523376702065.gif (487x560, 898K)

Probably gonna do a couple bumps in a bit to keep me less tired throughout the day

Literally sold at grocery stores

I think it's a meme. Never worked with me also. It just makes me burp disgusting

Kratom is good stuff, you probably got a shitty vendor

Why is ket so expensive US? Switched over to 2f-dck to save about $100/g but it's not quite the same.

Attached: 67dfa21c5718cfef296cf25fddb2efa9.png (598x1280, 101K)

i decided yesterday that i was going to abstain from kratom for a week, but i feel really tempted to take a dose.

kratom is fantastic aside from the constipation from hell.

favorite strain is green malay. what is your favorite kratom strain robots?

Have you tried it? I had a teaspoon but I just fell asleep and woke up with a headache and mild nausea

Just bought 2 packs of edible gummies for 24 bucks cause my dumb ass didnt read that they only ship flower and the actual drug stuff, and only carry utilities and baby shit in store