Any other black bots get stared down by whites in public?

Any other black bots get stared down by whites in public?

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 35K)

It's usually white girls that stare at me. Other than that, most of them don't give a fuck.

so you to? why do white girls do this shit? are they really that afraid of us?

Attached: hn.jpg (1440x960, 236K)

This. It's that "fuck me" look for two solid seconds and then they expect ME to bust a move. Feminism is dead.

It could mean a lot of things. But I look like a 16 year old despite being 21 so I don't know how I'd appear threatening, nor do I have dark skin. If you're deformed ugly then I can see how you'd get a couple of eyes just out of curiosity.
If they give you that look then maybe you should make a move. Worst case to happen is a misunderstanding then walk away.

Attached: 1502752071626.jpg (640x656, 68K)

>make move
No, no. I'm trying to instill the societal belief in women that they're worthless cunts unless I meet them at church.
Allah makes moves for the man that trusts in Him.

I'm sure you wouldn't have that kind of mentality if you got laid as often as you shitposted.

its the i dont want you here go back to africa look actually, stay delusional

It can literally mean anything and not worth acting upon.

Never. Or maybe I never notice. As a matter of fact, I rarely see whites anyway. My city is really segregated so white people are a rarity.

No. I'm usually stared at by other black people.

maybe I should go to africa and fuck some sexy nubian queens, kekeke
I don't have a passeporte though sempai
one woman to one man is God's way, and I decided long ago that I will not have sex with anyone that doesn't think the same
exactly

why would whites be staring you down?

>"""""""QUEENS"""""""
Utterly and entirely fake and homosexual

I'm sorry I don't have a frame of reference for what women in africa are really like because I don't have a passporte

we should deport you for free because you have african dna

but anonymous, everyone has african dna
hakuna matata my squash banana

I never get stared at funny by whites, not even from other races. Recently I went on a trip to Houston, Texas and had no issues with any of the redneck whites. A little white girl even waved at me (innocently you faggots).
What is it about other blacks that send such dangerous vibes?

okay lets say everyone with more than 56% african dna

maybe you look like a faggot who cant hurt anyone

I hear that white supremacists love interracial pr0n???

>It's usually white girls that stare at me. Other than that, most of them don't give a fuck.
This just happens too much, I end up getting started at by a white girl everytime I go outside it just scares the shit out of me. I ended up crossing the road because I saw a blonde head down a a few blocks even though it slowed me down how do you deal with this shit man I'm not built for this

Attached: bimbles.jpg (123x125, 5K)

Holy shit, i thought i was the only one.
I dont do anything because i was bullied by them in middle school and thus scared of them.

I just don't give a fuck about it. I'm way too caught up on my own shit to worry about what others think.

>I dont do anything because i was bullied by them in middle school and thus scared of them.
If you aren't larping you won my personal robot award of the month.

Fuck it you are on my nomination list for this year.

Does it really surprise you? I'm a different user but everyone knows white woman are distilled evil

>most protected, privileged caste in all of human history
>can do no wrong, ever
>no consequences for any of their actions
>never struck, never lectured, never taken to task for their behaviour from a very early age

What becomes of a child like that? What do you think that sort of a person grows up into? Knowing they have absolute unlimited power and a carte blanche (no pun intended) to do with it what they will?

White bot here, I usually keep my eye on the real porch monkey looking blacks, but I don't stare, just usually keep them in my field of view in case of a chimp out.

i'm a brown bot in northern europe and nobody stares at me. matter of fact nobody ever gives me any attention it's like i don't even exist haha.

1. dont be black
2. move back to Africa

Post moar cosby kids

Attached: Screenshot_NewPipe_20180725-123558.png (1280x720, 395K)

Oh look more race bait

Any other white bots get stared down by blacks in public?

Oh also, do they threaten you for being white when just trying to walk to the store to buy doritos?

Why are blacks such scum when it comes to staring people in the eye as if they to want to start some shit?

Even little niglets that are young as fuck just stare me down. Except with niglets I stare at them until they finally look away. Grown gorillas I just ignore, because they have some serious problems.

I only stare down black women, and it's because I'm looking at their noses. I like their noses it looks like an infinity sign.

Attached: x720-3ud.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>Does it really surprise you?
Bullying in my school was very present, but girls bullying boys I never witnessed this. I know some (ethnic) guys that were quiet and literally invisible for the girls (asked a girl if she saw the guy that was sitting next to her in on class for almost a year and she didn't knew his name) and could be the easiest target even for some of the other bullied guys. The girls bullied that bullied a small group of girls.

Also I can't remember interethnic bullying. Some of the white guys bullied me and the arabs bullied another arab but the arabs wouldn't say something bad into my face and my bullies not against the arab guy. Maybe they had different reasons but it still was a thing. Maybe different at other countries/areas.

i sometimes stare at black dudes, it starts out just looking around to see who is about and then they look back and i freeze up. I winked at him and he asked me out, what do

Just by other black people, wish asians would stare at me

Thanks buddy, im trying to change my attitude since im in college, but everytime i see a white girl, my heart drops.

Any other whites stare down blacks?

It gives me such a thrill because I know they're dying to do something about the creepy white boy who doesn't know his place. But the second they make a move towards me, the second they so much as open their mouth, you better believe I'm calling 911 to say I'm being threatened by a black male at the crosswalk on Broad St

I've only done this once and the experience was electrifying. The nigger just froze point blank and took off running, hilarious

This, blacks just stare at each other. If you can't sustain eye contact then that means you're weak

I think this is a robot think, when I feel more 'autistic' and look around and happen to catch someone eye I always think they staring at me.
But I think it the fact that we look different at people (so analyzing even for this short moment) they feel started at. Also in general can be possible, too.
Did guys bully you, too?

How did it start, did anyone (thru insults maybe) tell you why you are targeted?

Stop staring at people fucking weirdo.

I've never had this feel until recently because my suburb is rather diverse and the whites hate the 25% Pajeet population more than they hate the 5% Tyrone population, but it happened recently
>be me
>play Pokemon Go as a way of forcing myself outside for the summer (it strangely works)
>goes into a random rich neighborhood because there's a church pokestop there ive never used before
>everytime I look up from the phone, another white person is staring me down
>reach pokestop at the Church entrance and collect on pokeballs I was running out of
>didn't even have a chance to stay there for a minute before a white couple starts approaching me with a subtle glare
>"Get away from here. This is private property"
>start speed walking out of the place
>never return there again

Idk man i got bullied by the tall white chicks in hs and it ruined my self esteem

Guys also did, but not to the extent of white girls.
I was really dark like contruction paper dark and timid. So i was a punching bag for them from the hallways to the lunchroom. If it wasn't for the Asian guys and girls, i would have probably ended it.

Attached: P-103633.jpg (500x500, 105K)

I'm white and I was horribly bullied by a black girl in elementary school. I was tempted to harass her on Facebook but that would be kind of pathetic. It happened so many years ago

I remember the first time is when we had a dress-down day and i wore my favorite jeans and shirt hoping to impress people.
I was walking and a group of normire guys and girls came from a class room door and then burst out into laughter.
This was basically the begining of the end.

Because some buy Jow Forumstard and Trump boomer propaganda that all blacks are planning to rape, rob or kill them. So they just keep a "watchful eye"

Your so lucky it was just an indivudal that bullied you but horrialbe nonetheless.
What did she do to you user?

It depends on where you are. If I'm in Chicago then you're damn right I'm keeping a watchful eye out for black people

I sat at a table with her for this one class and she would make fun of me every day for that whole year. She used to frame me and tell the teacher on me. The teacher never did anything about it. It was really frustrating. I was a dumb edgelord back then and every strategy I could think of to make a comeback wouldn't work

White women stare and it's always either a fuck me stare or oh no a nigger on the loose stares. White males are creeps they stare until you stare back or speak then they pretend they weren't staring

>one woman to one man
Your religion permits men to have 4 wives tho

i wonder what goes through a white dudes head when they stare at us. always been curious

I keep 1 eye on every nigger I come across unless I actually know and trust them, in which case they are no longer a nigger but their name.
Until then, you won't catch me with my back turned toward you. I don't trust you monkeys.

why didnt you call her a nigger

you really think every black guy near you is thinking about you

i find that a lot of women of usually every race stares at me in public, but i also have a problem with staring at a lot of women so i dont know if they look because they want to know why im looking at them or if they want to fuck or not, and i never usually stare long enough to see what kind of look it is.
so what do you keep your other eye on?

Here's my only question. Why the color of skin? Why not look at other details like if he shows signs of poverty or has a strange looking bag on?

These feels man.
I was an easy target for my bullies (one of them used to be a friend of mine that didn't had any other friends at school before me). The hard part was not the bullying, but the lack of support of the others. Left me out and avoid talking to me to not get an target, too.
When the assholes quit school earlier they slowly started talking to me again, which made me actual hate them. Years of self doubt what is wrong with me, every attempt to change my situation, every sleepless night, every lonely weekend could have been avoided if I know they were to afraid to talk to me because of my bullies.

Of course not, but there's a high chance you're going to start shit with me or try to mug/attack me, so I keep my guard up. I've gotten in 2 fights with niggers who started messing with me for no reason and I'm not taking any more chances. I didn't lose the fights but it really is not worth the trouble to deal with you or have the cops question me. You waste my time. I don't like fighting in the first place so I will just avoid you and keep my guard up.

>Look at this BBC walking by
t. white boi

Seems like you were an easy target and the stereotypes made them think that they don't have to be afraid of you.

>I didn't lose the fights but it really is not worth the trouble to deal with you or have the cops question me. You waste my time. I don't like fighting in the first place so I will just avoid you and keep my guard up.

is this a pasta.

Attached: daSzaIL.jpg (664x1203, 175K)

>at the gym
>doing squats and deadlifts
>white girl who works at the gym is staring me down
>can see her staring because I'm in front of the mirror
>she keeps throwing looks at me while I'm working out
>she's been doing this for months

I don't understand. She has a Chad bf. I overheard her talking to coworkers about them making their relationship serious. Why does she keep staring at me? Shit makes no sense.

Attached: 1533510402527.png (320x238, 113K)

I got in trouble for saying damn. God knows what would happen if I said nigger.

>thinking I won't smack the phone out of your hand and feed you concrete before you can call

Attached: IMG_2037.jpg (431x558, 50K)

Any other black bots get asked to be a bull by white or asian couples?

I usually avoid eye contact with nogs BC they scare me :/

>Any other black bots get asked to be a bull by white or asian couples?

only in high school

I was an easy target. I was really naive and I had zero aggression

A friend told one of his cuck freind about me , but the couple backed down becasue i wasent masculine and tall enough :/

I wasn't even going to mention this but this unironically lol. Women always stare at crotches if you pay attention but now in the past 5 years or so if you see a white guy there's a 50/50 chance you'll catch him staring at your dick. They have completely lost their minds from media overload

I bet you that guy doesn't take shit from niggers either.

No. Usually they ignore me or treat me nicely at the gas stations.

Are you the I beat 10 black people everyday since birth guy because if you are your real annoying you know every thread that same bullshit

Attached: 1533259809793.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

No idea what you're talking about but he seems pretty funny.
I think you've been shitposted too much and have PTSD.

>why you starin at me white boi

Attached: dindu-.png (425x627, 204K)

>Slav
That still means he's white it says so on government papers

Why don't they just kill these people?

ayo dees crakas be trippin mayn.

>North London mental hospital
I live in North London any mental hospital there is straight out of a nightmare

Attached: 1533161485356.png (320x400, 6K)

>t. Future school shooter

Origi

Slavs are still white they're just knockoff whites, like an off brand.

>Hehe got dem niggers epic style Greg because we spoke in what we call ebonics towards them got them epic style man, hold up, hold up let me add WE WUZ SHHEEEIIT and XD that'll really show those niggers XD Xb

I can't be bothered to argue this shit out they're white people no matter what they're also good Slavs as well so stop insulting them. Now fuck off and leave them alone.

Attached: 1530596859349.jpg (968x928, 445K)

>hehe i just pwned that racist EPIC style

>they're also good Slavs as well so stop insulting them

Attached: Worcester.png (952x771, 141K)

ayo suc mi dic nicca.

Sorry, you lost the right to complain about ebonics jokes when BLACK ACADEMICS went out and tried to make ebonics a thing in the first place.

WE WUZ KANGZ is on those guys too.

As long as you keep making shit like this up, we get to keep laughing at it.

They always ask me for money. Their can be 5 niggers in suits and spics with gold jewlry and they always come directly to me with that "can you spare a buck" shit. Like no one else but me. I only give my sheckles to white homless even if they will use it for drugs. So I guess it eventually gets back to a black person.
Most of the niggers around me are short and scrawny. It like living in ethiopia.

I just glance back and move on. I look like a criminal by default because i don't want to be bothered with. Which is really stupid on my part because I'm rather friendly when someone talks to me.

Man, someone's butthurt.

She wants a bull to "spice thing up". That's what she meant by making her relationship with Chad "serious".

Not gonna lie, thats fucking weird.

she's making sure you dont steal the dumbbells like all the other niggers

Because you're grunting like a wild animal. Work on your breathing. Stop screaming, you aren't lifting anything heavy half repper.

Islamic religion is non linear to black people. Christianity says 1 man to 1 woman.

Each wife has to have equal conditions. so one house per wife with all the same stuff in each house.

Yeah. Its probably not because I'm black though. it's most likely because I dress like an autist, walk weird, and live in an area with few sidewalks, forcing me to walk in the edge of the road, and making cars swerve to avoid me. I love walking, though, so even all this awkwardness cant ruin it for me. I'm posting this outside while sipping a drink I just bought from a local grocery store a couple miles from my house. Walks are comfy.