WHY are you still a virgin?

If you're a virgin explain why you're still one, or potentially How you almost Lost it.

Attached: image.png (640x651, 831K)

my school was fucking tiny and my whole life I only had a sample size of 100 girls to choose from and they are all:
1. ugly
2. fucking mental
3. boring
4. do not get along well with me and my friends

here's hoping things change when I get to college in the fall and there's thousands of them

>(ex) bf offered the D one day
>i was too shy to accept the D
>he understands
>weeks later we break up
>didnt get the D
>regret till this day

Attached: 15267686_1295152927223990_1018603652479232643_n.jpg (236x206, 5K)

because no girl would want to fuck me

I go to a university which is mostly asian and indian. I'm a white nationalist and all I attract are indians, arabs and blacks. I literally cannot attract a fellow white for anything

>have gyno
>too embarrassed about it, i know if i took my shirt off girls would laugh and leave my room

Attached: etro.jpg (588x527, 50K)

All 3 of my relationships have been LDRs. I only met one in person and there was some foreplay and I gave him a bj but we were too nervous to actually have sex. I regret not being more assertive because he had a really nice dick and 5 years later I'm still a virgin.

>Spend 99% of my free time inside and not talking to anyone outside of posting on Jow Forums
>Interact as little as possible while at work
Pretty obvious why. I really dont even care about being in a relationship honestly.

OP here;
My ex boyfriend wanted to have PIV sex with me, but he lives far away;
he decided we shouldn't try in the future, when we can actually see each other IRL;

Feels bad, but its Okay. but we were compatible in every way except distance.

Good, you fucking sperg

I have backne so I have never taken my shirt off during sex

Indians and Arabs can be Caucasian... depending on the breed, some have more Aryan blood than others. Suffice it to say, blacks are not permissible. The other two, I could look the other way

Becuase I don't know what I'm doing so even when I have a girl cuddled up against me in bed I'm too chickenshit to make a real move.

I'm too ashamed of being a 26 year old virgin, I can ust imagine how many any woman I might approach would judge me for it

>they won't!

Bullshit

SUPER small school growing up and social anxiety. Gnjg thg b bc c duh jb blk o

Attached: 1533378106633.jpg (749x800, 166K)

I'm the post above you and am also 26. I feel you man. Incan land dates without issue but I'm afraid of the judgment and losing the chance if I tell them the truth but I'm also just as afraid of failure and being terrible as sex becuase of my total lack of experiance so I can neither make a move or make them understand why I can't make a move. Being a virgin is unironiclly the only thing keeping me a virgin. I think I just need to hire some prostitutes to get used to it but I've always wanted to lose it to someone I actually care about. which incidentally makes those fears so much worse since I'm emotionally invested and also there is a very real possibility she'd tell other people I know I'm still a virgin.

I can't even maintain the basic level of commitment required for friendships without getting tired of it, I can't even talk to people for long without feeling fatigued, nevermind actually trying to get a girl, I've never made an attempt in the first place.

Attached: 1438526766642.jpg (571x551, 111K)

Yeah same. I've pretty much accepted that unless I meet some forward girl I like who outright tells me she likes virgins the only way I'm getting over this is a hooker. I couldn't stand trying to build a relationship with someone only to have it collapse when she finds out.

At least you had a bf you fucking bitch

>go to all-male catholic high school, never interact with girls my age
>join military infantry right out of HS. Spend 5 years training or deployed to shitholes like pic related and commonly go months at a time without even laying eyes on women.
>Get out of of military after 5 years a 23 year old virgin.
>pretty much a GG at that point
>but since then I've compounded the problem by working seasonal jobs in isolated locations that are 99%+ male(commercial fishing, oilrigs, oil fields)
>NEET in a small town with low cost of living when I'm not working.

Now I'm a 28 year old kissless virgin and I haven't interacted with women my age in a social context since the start of puberty.

Attached: DSCF0562_1.jpg (1600x1200, 800K)

OP here, pure virgin Bump. And I have no fetishes, even if I were to be reincarnated, and had a high sex drive, god would make it sure I remained pure for all of eternity.

for all of eternity, nothing deeply incriminating of me will ever exist.

I'm not a virgin but I haven't had sex since my babysitter molested me. I take it as a win because she was 16 and hot, even if kind of off mentally.
I've tried a few relationships but nothing lasted very far, I'd prefer to have a solid friendship for a few years before starting a romantic relationship and finding even friends at my age in a small retiree community like this is impossible.

Severe dose of asperger/schizoid/avoident personality. I'm just weird person, introverted melancholic guy who didn't fit in with anyone really. Wasn't normie enough to be with normies, but wasn't so obliviously autistic to be with super nerds. Besides, was always happy being by myself throughout life. This combined with flawed personality traits made me socially stunted to a degree that shouldn't even be possible for a man of my age. For example, I can't even hold any freeflowing conversation at all. One word answers, weird questions, can't tell stories, its painful. Alcohol helps slightly and it somehow loosens the autism up. This brings me about to the closest I ever lost my virginity. At the peak of my trying to be normal, I followed my roomates to a party where I hung in the back and talked to this fat girl. Now, I'm not fat or a manlet, so I always imagined at least I shouldn't settle for a fucking chubster but I was drunk and so desperate. Started talking to her outside staring at stars and hugging her I think she was into it but then..I gained a sudden jolt of lucidity. This always occurs whenever in the rare times I begin to act like a animalistic normie. This is also how I can stay surprisingly sober while drunk, my ability to be hyper self-aware is a blessing but mostly a curse because its painful to be self aware at all times. Anyway I got up and left her then walked home.

I will, 100% never lose my virginity because I am not attractive, have 0 charisma, and barely try anyway. One of those alone is a death sentance, all 3 is gg

Attached: da6f2229b383d4fae67be8308451b29c--jet-plane-beautiful-landscapes.jpg (730x730, 123K)

autism except unironic and diagnosed

Because I don't want to put in the effort. I could get laid this week if I decided that I wanted to, so I'm not that worried. Still, I think it's about time I get the ball rolling on that since I had a near death experience this weekend. Kinda opened my eyes to the fact that I have better things that I could be doing with my life.