Is there any fetish more shameful than crossdressing...

Is there any fetish more shameful than crossdressing? Ever since I've moved out I've amassed a half-closet's worth of girl's clothes and I don't intend on stopping at all. At least I look cute in heels, though.

Attached: kurapika.png (900x630, 567K)

You may regret squandering all that money. Maybe focus on other stuff for a while to get out of that consumerist mindset. Find gratification in doing, not acquiring, and then you'll mostly be buying things that enable you to do things. And someone will want you to be their bf if you do interesting things you can talk about.

I wish I lived alone. The fucking degenerate stuff i'd get up to would make Satan blush.

I find male crossdressers more attractive than cis women and I don't like trannies or masculine men

>when you wear pantyhose after shaving your legs

Attached: 1481691108550.jpg (1440x1080, 133K)

There's something about a guy in panties, stockings, skirts, bras, lingerie etc that is so fucking hot.

How do I deal with crossdressing but not looking girly? I have man face and thick body hair, 5 o clock shadow by noon, etc. I'll NEVER be a cute girl

Attached: fit_robot_bete.jpg (900x1200, 127K)

>tfw you want to try crossdressing
>tfw to afraid too
If I do it I'm afraid I may actually have a breakdown

Attached: 1528840518251.gif (205x234, 96K)

is a crossdressing thread becoming a nightly thing?
i like it but i'm too fat to look cute but at least girl clothes are comfy enough to jerk off in

>Is there any fetish more shameful than crossdressing?

Cuckolding and findom are both several orders of magnitude more shameful.

I actually did it a while back. I put on a thong, pantyhose and a dress, nothing else (except my shoes.) and a hoody. I drove all the way to Mariana Florida to Panama City Beach, walked all over the place.

It felt like I was naked at first but I slowly got used to the feeling of stares. Unfortunately without the hoody and cover of night I probably couldn't pass too well.

Scat is pretty bad.

Not a bad trap body, at least you don't have to lose any weight.

my dream is to go out

I eventually plan on hiding clothes and makeup in my backpack and heading towards a public stall, putting it all on and then wearing it at a mall or on the streets. I don't pass so it may be cringe inducing to strangers but whatever, would be a fun experience nonetheless.

Male crossdressers have much better taste than women when it comes to clothes, it's honestly baffling. I think it's because every purchase has to be perfect or it's not worth buying, whereas women will buy any old shit.

>Is there any fetish more shameful than crossdressing? Ever since I've moved out I've amassed a half-closet's worth of girl's clothes and I don't intend on stopping at all. At least I look cute in heels, though.
Cute

Something about boys in cute clothes gets me going
>t. boy in cute clothes

Attached: 1533599356610.png (680x444, 447K)

I live alone, but if I had money (again, currently in NEET mode), I would spend it on nice things. A new monitor. A real mattress. Better food. A bigger hard drive. A VPN. A Netflix subscription. Finally, a long pillow/waifu.

Pantyhose + pencil skirt + high heels are the apex of femininity. The gentle tightness of the pencil skirt only intensifies the otherworldly feeling of the pantyhose caressing your bare legs, while the high heels relentlessly train you to walk in the most dainty and catlike manner that maximizes the feeling of the former two sensations. I fucking love crossdressing so much.

Attached: ooooo.jpg (850x2289, 443K)

I was the cutest trap I knew for 3 years but at from age 19 to 21 I grew from a cute 5"3 to 5"7 and feel as though taller traps are horrendous I still look cute but feel too tall

Attached: 38693235_1962962530402305_2754516286753996800_o.jpg (1080x1535, 135K)

>tfw still 5'3
feels good

I'm 5'11, but I can still look reasonably feminine because of my facial features as long as I'm not beside someone short and I get my makeup to look right. I'd never go out crossdressing at any rate so it's a non-issue for me.

Attached: e34f5d42bc0b601a252cb76b8a1b2bdf.png (700x988, 652K)

Blessed user kun orginialy
I wish you stay smol and cute

Attached: 1729438.jpg (415x600, 63K)

Thanks user i will keep at it

Attached: 1729434.jpg (565x600, 56K)

What's your favourite outfit? Or the one you pass in the best - whichever one works

Attached: DbMfGpzXkAA9IHe.png (900x1500, 636K)

I want to bust multiple nuts in all of you crossdressing trap faggots. I'm straight btw, fuck off homos.

theres literally nothing wrong with this
being cute is a pursuit worth going for as much as trying to master physics. Probably pays better too if you can do it well.

Why do so many people prefer male crossdressers to trans girls? Is it just the stigma? It's hard for me to believe that if you like the male frame in feminine clothes that you wouldn't also like the benefits from hormones like soft skin and small breasts.

Trans girls are marginally more insane, self-absorbed, and narcissistic than actual females.

>Is it just the stigma
pretty much yeah

these morons are afraid of hrt because of all the morons who scream about it on here

I mean, I guess some trannies have pretty bad optics, that doesn't change HRT can make most crossdressers cuter and more feminine, and can definitely help them achieve their goal looks

not an argument is it

hrt makes you more feminine
if your goal is to be more feminine, hrt should be an option you consider
that is not to say it is right for everyone
that's all there is to it

So it's just the stigma then?

>male crossdresser
>trans girl
>cis girl

Any of these can be insane, self-absorbed, or narcissistic.

A black skirt with two white stripes a top similar to audreys and two black thigh highs with red bows

Attached: Audrey_(2).png (907x2489, 1.37M)

Pup play
Cuckold
Furry
Are all probably more shameful op.

That's cute!

Do you prefer any kind of shoes? Black flats are my go-to when I'm not wearing heels, but I like anything as long as it isn't open-toed.

Attached: 1500442402221.jpg (800x600, 270K)

>insane, self-absorbed, or narcissistic.
Estrogen literally makes you all of those things, by its very nature. The stigma exists for a reason.

White flats with a red bow are my go to user

Could be in to rape, kids, animals, scat, vore. Really crossdressing isn't that bad, honestly it's like on par with being in to light BDSM and shit

idk about the man face but you should consider getting laser hair removal and buy an epilator.
Or maybe electrolysis for your face hair.

Crossdressing wouldnt be anything if it werent for the double standard western society has for gendered clothing. The taboo comes from an absolute nothing meant to symbolize man and woman, except in 2018 women can dress like men and still be women, not trans, gay or perverts.

>Estrogen literally makes you all of those things
no

Attached: 1533597262648.gif (379x387, 71K)