I live in a trailer and don't really have friends. I work, walk my dog and shop. That is my life...

I live in a trailer and don't really have friends. I work, walk my dog and shop. That is my life. I'm 26 years old and I'm so lonely. I only make $19/hr and I live in Southern IL. Never went to college. Never tried anything.
Don't be like me, young neets out there. Sure my trailer might look clean but it like life. There is only quiet and sadness in this trailer home.

Attached: 20180806_204431-1280x960.jpg (1280x960, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-C-WeOFdO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I find nothing fun or interesting. I will now post several pics of my trailer home. Visual a sad white man living here and laugh.

Attached: 20180806_204558-1280x960.jpg (1280x960, 315K)

Looks comfy op, what kind of doggo do you have?

There is nothing to look forward to at the end of the work day.
I feel like I'm already dead

Attached: 20180806_204631-1280x960.jpg (1280x960, 332K)

Thanks man. I wish i could share the space with someone. It's my fault I don't try to go out...
Here she is. Libby. My best friend.

Attached: 20180602_191507-1024x1365.jpg (1024x1365, 395K)

Damn OP your place is pretty beautiful though. I'm sorry about your mental illness. Therapy really helped me. Combine that shit with exercise and do your best to put yourself out there and I know you can find happiness:)

Thats a pretty sweet double wide!

Attached: 5ce00aa88e101e5b8e6e6dcc172077d0.jpg (768x1000, 135K)

What a beautiful dog, have you considered using her to pick up chicks? Also it's never too late to go to college or do something new

If you don't mind me asking, what are the monthly payments on the trailer, how big is it, and when was it built? Also do you know where O'Fallon IL is? I lived there for a few years in the 90s when when i was a kid and life was still good. I have fond memories of it. Still a Blues/Cardinals fan.

I want to cook meals for a cute girl
Thanks man. I try to make it as nice as possible. He'll Yea I know O'Fallon. Just moved to belleville but lived in O'Fallon for a decade. I have found memories there. My favorite is rock springs Park. It's my happy place.

Attached: 20180806_204840-1280x960.jpg (1280x960, 225K)

truly horrifying OP, excuse me while i put myself 100K in debt to afford a shoebox in NYC

It's a small single wide. Thank you though.
Its a small single wide. 2015. 2 bed 1 bath. 695/mo sadly.

I'm in a similar situation OP but only 22. Live in a small apartment by myself and come home to nothing. I don't even keep it clean really except food stuff and I only clean that once a week. I kind of wish I had a dog maybe it would help with the loneliness a little.

>695/mo sadly

thats pretty good. I would love a space like that for that type of money. Does that price include utilities and land lease or is that all separate?

Does that include utilities my good user?

Well user, for me that sounds very peaceful and nice. I'm autistic and I also have non-meme Anti-social disorder, I just prefer being alone. Maybe a likeminded, quiet gf would be nice too but I don't really get along with others for long so yeah, being alone is fine.

Also how much yard space do you have? Is the area shit or is it alright?

Don't beat yourself up too much. Your place looks cozy as fuck and I'm mirrin how clean it is.

I swear to god I remember you. Did you make a thread a couple months ago that got deleted with your face as the picture?

It only includes water and trash. Only other thing I pay for is electric. But it's not cheap. $104/mo.
I guess this is better than a shit apartment with shared floors walls and ceilings.

Maaaaaybe....im white with short brown hair shaven.

Wow how hasn't your home being broken into by meth heads? What are your neighbors like?

Glad people on here like it. I dont get many visitors lol. Kinda nice to show it off...

Attached: 20180806_204459-1280x960.jpg (1280x960, 281K)

Hey user, i'm late to the party, but you're a goddamned homemaker if i've ever seen one

Only thing I don't like is the lack of dish washer

That fits so far, Do you have a ok face and slightly chubby body? I remember there was a picture of "you" of your whole body, and I posted something along the lines of, "face 6/10, body 4/10".

My apartment is 1000 a month and I'm pretty sure your place is slightly larger and has better appointments. I live on the corner of the building though and don't have any actual neighbors compared to everyone else so that was lucky. For how comparable your place is to mine I think your place comes at a great price.

Ha I appreciate the compliment. I take pride in keeping my place clean. It sorts fills the void. I hope to own a small home one day...
Hope your living situation is well.

Here is the box lol.

Attached: 20180524_183510-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 388K)

That must've been me. I admit I attention whore a lot...

Attached: 20180511_110904-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 435K)

Glad you think so. I felt like I was paying a lot since it's just a trailer but it's nice not sharing walls. Where do you live? Show pics of your place user

Very nice trailer user. Looks comfy.
Nice Honda too. You should lose those hubcaps and get some center caps.

Yeah the hubcaps are crap but I actually want to get a Ford focus hot hatch and trade this one in once I don't owe so much on it...
I need a little commuter car like the Honda. I drive 42 miles a day for work.

maybe you could try signing up for some sort of regular activity or class if you have the money? it doesn't necessarily have to be something you like that much, just an excuse to hang around the same few people a couple times a week.

It might help forming some relationships, and if it doesn't, hey, you learned something.

what do you do for work, my dude

A class like at my local Community college? I should do that. I will do that actually. I'm sick of hearing good suggestions and not acting on them. I'm going to look into stuff I'd be remotely interested in and just take a class... Infact my work would pay for it

Well it's neat to see you again I guess. Also, what breed/mix is your dog? I once had one that looks similar to yours that was half beagle half chihuahua.

You should be proud. When I feel the void I stop caring and my place gets a mess. I would kill for productive habits like yours.

Can't go into detail but I work for the federal government.

Libby is a beagle/shepherd mix is what her papers said. I got so lucky with her....

Attached: 20180510_172847.jpg (1072x1263, 786K)

>OP your doin just fine my man

Just build a little self confidence,go out more like dog parks to meet new ppl and try the public gym working out in a big gym really helps out with social anxiety, btw nive trailer very comfy looking and a good economical choice.

yeah! that's the spirit! Pick something that's not too easy, as it could discourage you.

Do you have access to counseling? maybe a therapist? It could be good to have someone to talk to that doesn't judge you, and that could help provide a new perspective on things. Just a safe place to express yourself and not be afraid of what'll happen.

IDK, just came here to spread some good vibes today, hope it helps you feel a little better.

Fuck off OP, at least you own your own home. I have to live with my parents who will probably live into their fucking 90s.

I really want my own place.

Also fuck college, trades is where the money is at without any huge fucking debt.

I guess I am proud. I used to be neet for years and I could barely walk into a store to buy snacks lol.
Honestly I can't relax when my place is a mess
Feels like there is something I need to get down before I can sit down.. It kinda sucks.

who else buys lottery tickets here as their only hope of improving their lives? i always have extra money with nothing interesting to spend it on, maybe with millions of dollars in the bank id be able to make a new life for myself that a little more fulfilling.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

> 27
> I don't know any females
> high school education
> have always and will always live under my parents roof
> smoking weed is too priority
> no job
> no hope
> don't care

OP here. I just realized the time and gotta go to bed...
I fucking loves you guys. I feel really good about myself. I wish you all the best in life. I don't know any of you personally, and that's why I appreciate all the compliments and confidence boosts. R9k can be a real shit hole but there are always people here willing to help me and others out. Take care everyone. I'm sure the thread will 404 by morning.

No don't go I want to know if it's safe living in a trailer park.

My reply

I live in Wisconsin fairly close to Milwaukee. I don't have a camera or anything and am too lazy to even use my phone. I never post pictures. Maybe eventually but not tonight.

I'm actually kinda jelly. I'd rathe have done that than fell for the college meme.

is there anything sadder than living in a trailer
t. trailer cuck

>federal government
>19$ an hour
Welp, that thought is going to keep me awake tonight.

>beagle/shepherd
That's likely what the rest of my dogs genetics is. We knew that she was part something else becides beagle and chihuahua, but we had no way to check sense we got here from my great granny who found her in her barn as a pup.

actually op your house is tricked out
be thankful

I think thats what mailmen start out at in my area.

Well there are a lot of trailer parks. But the one I live in I feel completely safe in. And I'll tell you why. I lived in the double wide across the street from 5th grade until the end of high school lol
I still know a lot of people here. Pretty quiet place.

No thug type black people either. At all.

OK I'll explain. I work for a company that works for the govt. So I'm a contractor. I only got hired due to my disability(anxiety). They are a company that helps out vets and disabled. So that's why I'm not making much.

Fuck I don't want to get mortgage and need to keep my options open so I need to start getting comfortable with trailer parks when my parents kick me out

Why not just buy a small home rather than live in a trailer? In the Midwest it's possible to buy older 2bed homes for like 30-40k oftentimes.

Hi. I have my own apartment. Life can be lonely. Do you like vacations? You should go somewhere warm and have a few drinks and meet people. I recommend an all adult resort

What the fuck dude, that's like a top tier apartment at $5k/mo rent minimum. Would be fucking jelly if I didn't have a house.

aren't you that recently divorced guy. keep your chin up. I and many others are much off worse than you. I've never made more than 14 dollars an hour and I'm 31 now

Thata actually a pretty sweet house, if by 26 I had a trailer house like that I would be extremely happy.
It's never too late to try something new, user.

Show us where you sleep OP

living in your parents trailer

Makes me feel even more depressed that you'd be extremely happy and here I am not feeling anything from it. I don't feel happy at all here lol

For some reason I find it odd that you know that.
Ok op. though, I wasn't really asking for an answer.

You kinda were asking for an answer. My comment was going to keep you up all night lol. Felt the urge to explain.
Fuck. OK it's late. For me. Goodnight.

Go take a pic. Of your mother's bedroom. There you go.

k, goodnight op.

Enjoy the solitude user. I live with my mom, two sisters and my sisters kid. I never have any peace, they are always yelling, fighting, etc. I'm ready to kill myself desu, I'd love to have your life.

I buy one ticket whenever it gets up in the 100's of millions and I notice. I don't expect to win and it would be a waste to spend money on more than one. That one ticket buys a night or two of fantasizing about escaping from my life. That's worth the dollar or two it costs.

I wish we could buy trailer homes easily here. There's a site near me and the trailers are pretty cheap but that's because there's a massive catch of a monthly site fee and 1 month of the year you can't even live there. In the end it's cost the same or more than renting any shitty town house.

Fuck you, i'd kill to have your place, you can keep the dog tho

Your place is nice man, take pride in it

$10 is my usual weekly limit, either all in on one game or break it up between some smaller ones i know the math is far from in my favor but i feel more confident knowing i have a ticket in my pocket and i at least have a foot in the game when the drawing comes.

last week i was feeling depressed after my dog was put to sleep (cancer was destroying her liver) and spent $20 in a machine just for the hell of it. i ended up getting nothing, which seems to be my luck these days...

damn this is making me want to take the trailer pill. what the fuck aren't these things like 40k brand new?

That's ncjsr than my fuckin house boy

you're not alone in being alone

it's a huge thing with our generation

this whole thread is a feel trip. i might take the trailer pill bros
youtube.com/watch?v=L-C-WeOFdO0

>I only make $19/hr
lol