How Social Media Ruined Society

Dating
>man from denver, colorado downloads tinder, gets one match a week, girl never responds
>"wow, this is gay", he thinks to himself
>his buddy chad is a 9/10, cleans up on tinder, has a rotation of girls going
>talks with man from Chicago on Facebook
>"yeah im struggling on tinder but my 9/10 brad pitt friend cleans up. he doesnt even have a job."
>talks with man from Miami on Facebook
>"yeah im struggling on tinder but my 9/10 brad pitt friend cleans up. he's a meth addict."
>talks with man from Los Angeles
>"yeah im struggling on tinder but my 9/10 brad pitt friend cleans up. he's a wanted criminal."
>this happens 100,000's of times
>suddenly, overwhelming anecdotal evidence pointing to dating being literally impossible in 2018
>mass amounts of men with otherwise decent lives stop trying to date altogether
>women don't know what to do so they insert themselves into mens hobbies and fuck up everything
>everyone is unhappy

Marriage
>man from davenport, iowa sees the class slut fuck 38 different guys senior year
>class slut marries beta, clearly doesnt love him but uses him for money, gets fat, becomes annoying hag
>talks with man from Seattle on Facebook
>"the same thing happened at my school."
>talks with man from Toronto on Twitter
>"the same thing happened at my school"
>suddenly, overwhelming anecdotal evidence pointing to marriage being a false lead at best
>mass amounts of men with otherwise decent careers and financial stability instead choose the bachelor life
>women don't know what to do so they awkwardly chase after betas and try to "lock them down" by "accidentally" getting pregnant
>everyone is unhappy

Attached: No-Marriage.jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

University/College
>man from Dallas enrolls in university, pursues an arts degree because he's a faggot
>campus full of SJWs that thought police him and lecture him on weird shit like privilege and rape culture
>thinks to himself "wow, this is shit"
>"yeah bro, college is nothing like I thought it would be, my bro got expelled because a girl said he raped her. he doesn't even know who she is."
>talks with man from Miami on Facebook
>"yeah bro, college is nothing like I thought it would be, my professor went on a crazy rant about how whites need to pay reparations for slavery"
>"yeah bro, college is nothing like I thought it would be, this public speaker came to my uni and everyone rioted and started burning books. I told them they were acting just like the nazis and they screamed HATE SPEECH at me"
>suddenly, overwhelming anecdotal evidence pointing to colleges being literal state-sponsored indoctrination zones
>mass amounts of young adults no longer have an interest in going to school
>those who did are the kind of weird SJWs who demand safe spaces and sensitivity training
>SJWs flood job market because workplaces only hire those with post-secondary degrees
>average workplaces become wastelands of bizarre preschool-like conditions with word policing and time-out rooms
>everybody is unhappy

Having Children
>man from Portland, by some act of god, finds a decent woman and has a child with her
>discovers he no longer has any free time, his wife is a raging ball of stress, and raising a child isn't this all-encompassing miracle of life that was advertised.
>in fact, it's just more shitty as the kid gets older, and now he's woken up and his wife just isn't as pretty as she used to be
>talks with man from Seattle on Facebook
>"yeah man, if I could do it over again, I wouldn't have kids for X, Y, and Z reasons"
>talks with man from Toronto on Twitter
>"yeah man, if I could do it over again, I wouldn't have kids for X, Y, and Z reasons"
>suddenly, overwhelming anecdotal evidence pointing to having kids being a "keeping up with the joneses" meme
>mass amounts of young adults suddenly don't want to have kids
>nobody bothers saving or preparing to start a family so everyone just starts doing drugs/drinking/living in the moment
>monday morning hits and everyone is left unhappy and unfulfilled with their lives before doing it all over again next weekend.

Wagecuck
>normie from Boise finally gets the job at the office he's always wanted to work at
>discovers the old manager left two years ago and office is now run by a black woman...
>...who hires useless people in the name of diversity and generally mismanages the place to shit
>"yeah I watched the same sensitivity training video you did yesterday, crazy stuff huh?"
>"yeah I watched the same sensitivity training video you did yesterday, crazy stuff huh?"
>suddenly, overwhelming anecdotal evidence pointing to wagecuck gigs being awful uses of your time
>now nobody wants to aspire to land a decent job
>everyone is unhappy

This is what they mean by ignorance is bliss.

You're not limited to dating just on tinder.

RL dating is becoming ever more awkward unless you fine with acting a boozed up clown.

>user takes the redpill
>user then comes to Jow Forums to vent about stupid shit instead of just dealing with it
go away

>social media
that's what we call a symptom user, it's caused by the unhappiness and effective isolation a large section of society feels, coupled with an overabundance of attention whoring fags and thots. Social media didn't cause anything you listed, but it shares the same causes.

>Loser has trouble with dating/job/children or something like that
>Uses wits, logic, and advice from people he trusts to solve the problem
>Loser has trouble with dating/job/children or something like that
>Finds other losers and wallows in his pity all day

You millennial cunts act like nobody's ever had trouble before. It's my generation's fault, our parents would have 7 kids in a little shit shack and ignored us so we felt bad about it and tenderly raised two or three kids in a mcmansion.

Except I'm a 4/10 and crush on tinder. What now?

Irl dating is a privilege reserved for the top 5% of males

Its like 95% and 5% are creepy autists who play too many video games

You're probably more attractive than that.

Why did you raise my peers to be shallow and lacking love or feeling? Why did you raise them to be hyper conformists who hate individuality? This is what I assume you largely did because my peers are like this.

You kinda are.
We've come to a place where you cant approach women unless it's through a screen.

All this does is make me want to work on myself more and beat these odds. I will make it. I will beat the system. I will find my one and we will be in love and have children.

Nope 4 on a good day

So far from the truth it hurts. In 1960 the whole community banded together to communicate and find a daughter who's lonely and suitable for you to setup dates with.
Now, we not only have to follow every single """advice""" but it turns out these """advice""" are contrary to reality. We waste our youth, health and money pursuing them anyway until """advice"""fags can no longer find anything to tell us but it does nothing.
Yet back then they never had to improve even once because there was actual equality (people got what they deserved). Now, no matter how great you are, nothing. But """advice"""tards like you will keep assuming and projecting because though you can find nothing wrong with us anymore after all the work we've done, you still want to cling to your just-world theory bullshit. So you'll literally rewrite history to help yourself.

>oops forgot a 5 somewhere XD
fuck off 9/10 chad.

You don't need to be a 9 to get a girlfriend or tinder dates

What community did this happen in? Some third world country?

Prove it. Because so far the observations I have access to in real life (large sample, of course locally-biased) are quite literally within the margin of error.

I'm a 4 and have had girlfriends and success on tinder. If looks aren't your strong suit, you become attractive in other ways.

Sperging out online is not one of those ways.

Every first world community did that. Your family, the family's friends, the neighbors, etc. talked about this and helped out in this way. It was part of socializing: back then long-distance being much less convenient, people in neighborhood actually talked together. The physical closeness gave both a meaning to helping people and a much bigger sense of empathy, which boosted help rate. "Tight-knit community".

lmao, this was either written by someone under 16 or over 45

Citation needed, chadnigger.

We are in a time where communication is at unprecedented levels.

You just don't want to put in effort to find a girl and invented this weird made up society where everyone did the socializing for you.

You want a citation for my life?

This autism is exactly why girls don't like you.

You really must be getting along famously with girls, since you argue like one.

i bet the internet was a lot more chill in 1960. social media probably was less of a problem cause they're cameras weren't that great then.

you're lazy
go outside

I go outside every day. Hasn't helped. I'm the antithesis of lazy. Hasn't helped. In fact I'm thinking it must have harmed me since normalfags are always extra-lazy and even proud of it.

Society used to be coherent and functional.
All these notions of egalitarianism, and kinship and good communication all do exists. But it doesn't exist with a black man you've never talked to before. It doesn't exist with some girl from a different city you've never been to. It doesn't exist with user you talk with across the internet. It's something that you only find in small closely knit communities, people who live halfway across the world don't have any investment in each other, they CAN'T have any. I know it sounds to good to believe, but once upon a time communities actually used to exist, yes geographical communities, where the people within them actually cared for each other and helped each other, and where people felt at home and familiar with each other in a way that almost doesn't exist anymore at all. Now the only communities that exist are bound by simple hobbies, or those forced upon us by government and state bodies. The type of society that humans are suppose to exist in doesn't exist any more. It's been destroyed.

Tinder is pretty useful and I've used it to meet a few girls. Are you just me being OP?

Why didn't you get your kids close to their neighbors, friends, and extended family? Why didn't you get them familiar and friendly with some the local workers and store owners? It's a choice you can make.

I get what you mean about advice contrary to reality. It made me focus on my own experiences only because almost all advice is made for normal people.

You'd still be a shut-in loser wanking to jarpigs without social media.