User, why don't you settle for a 5.71265/10 gf?

user, why don't you settle for a 5.71265/10 gf?

Attached: 1518924711937.jpg (750x1219, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diminishing_returns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>those hooker claws
yeah im good

because even the 5.71265/10 are whores

Cuz its a gf and I need one what kinda question are you asking wrf

Attached: vapor1515730075170.png (450x800, 275K)

>yeah im good
this is why no-one feels bad for incels youre all so retarded and are destined to die alone

if thats a 5 then Im a 0

but what about the 5.642234/10 then? would you settle for a 5.642234/10 gf?

Attached: 1523668258138.jpg (1080x1350, 195K)

What's wrong with them? They look pretty cool. It's not like they're red or something.

A gf or bf has to be worth it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diminishing_returns

can you imagine her scratching you with them?

Attached: aheg.jpg (396x310, 29K)

sup leddit

theyre trashy, long nails are what hookers have, you know those long fake ones
i bet she rips the toilet paper and gets shit on her fingers with them talons

but if they're fake, i'd assume she can take them off to clear her ass

Attached: think.jpg (588x602, 81K)

virgins only

what about a 4.67238/10 virgin gf then? (you can't expect a virgin gf to be higher than 4.67238/10)

Attached: thinking2.jpg (427x455, 44K)

>i bet she rips the toilet paper and gets shit on her fingers with them talons
You've obviously never had long nails.

No fucking shit, why would any of us here ever have had long nails?

Fucking dumbass.

I do and I can tell you I never rip the toilet paper. This is a weird concern and it's not the first time I read it on Jow Forums.

maybe be have long nails because he plays classic guitar

Attached: thinking.jpg (1080x2220, 878K)

It's not just a Jow Forums thing, guys everywhere hold the same thought. Tbh it's probably the first thought most guys have when they see nails like that.

Actually pretty funny when you think about it. Girls wear them to look sexy but in reality cause a bunch of guys to think about them on the toilet awkwardly wiping their asses.

i think its sexy, i would let my 5.71265/10 gf scratch me with them

Attached: 1532139438789.jpg (225x224, 6K)

> user, why don't you settle for
> a 5.71265/10 gf?*lacks IQ
*holds chin.

Attached: de91a49e-f7f8-49c6-8f8a-0e70bd27f902..jpg (483x504, 47K)

as you can see i made this thread just to dump my think emoji asian girls folder

Attached: think emoji.jpg (512x512, 59K)

It's wonderful to see a man who actually has good tastes for once. What's your favorite kind of nails?

B-but you're a boy user, why would you need long nails?

whats wrong with red?

I'm not, though.
I think it looks bad, and there genuinely seems to be a correlation between red nails and slutty behavior and low IQ. Same with french tips.

i like pointy long nails on black or red

Attached: 210398120938.jpg (540x720, 56K)

>Same with french tips.
whats that?

more like correlation between fake nails and low iq

Those transparent acrylic nails that have a pure white tip, usually square. They've been trendy probably since the late 90s but they've finally been losing in popularity in the past years.
It depends what kind.

are you a female?n

>are you a female?n
Yeah, why?

p-p-post nails pls

Attached: 1531804148467.jpg (725x575, 141K)

i was wondering why a guy would know all this

originally lanogiros original

Attached: 8aa69541-d614-4496-a885-72e885e625ad..png (1092x1080, 69K)

originally lanogiros originally rude

Attached: lain.jpg (2266x3048, 496K)

My friend Jerry says I shouldn't settle. He is a pretty cool dude, and even has a Stacy gf. Jerry says I can do better than settling!

Attached: jerrytoosmug.jpg (640x799, 134K)

you're not doing this right, you're supposed to post a picture of an attractive girl but you actually did post a 5/10

but user, if you don't settle you'll be alone forever!

Attached: buffy.jpg (1080x1350, 295K)

Is that really you Based Frosby user!?!?!? I feared I would miss you tonight cause I had to go visit my mom in the hospital. Buffy told me that I shouldn't settle until I have beta orbiters stalk my Instagram and tumblr accounts!

Attached: BuffyisChad.jpg (960x1280, 238K)

buffy told you to settle for instagram orbiters? thats a weird advice for someone like him

Attached: buffy and orbiters grave.jpg (1024x1280, 326K)

Well he told me to wait until I get beta orbiters to stalk me, then I can just choose the first one that talks to me on WhatsApp. He said eventually some Chad will want me!

Attached: buffy graveyard.jpg (767x1280, 485K)

you think thats how he got his stacy gf?

Attached: q.jpg (900x1125, 218K)

I'm sure of it! Today is a great day Based Frosby user, for you have blessed us with a new Buffy Pic! I got "Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc" today, as per your recommendation, but I didn't have time to play it because I was at the hospital all day. This sweet new Buffy pic makes up for that at least!

Attached: Jerry7.png (550x595, 423K)

lmao I drew that girl some months ago
she's a basket case, cute but completely fucking nuts

Attached: oxxie.jpg (602x602, 61K)

have another new one then, and prepare to be mindblown by the game or not... i can't guarantee you'll like it

forgot the new buffy pic

Attached: 1530035420029.jpg (1080x1346, 291K)

whats her ig? i'm completely fucking nuts too so i don't care

Attached: freegf.png (657x527, 357K)

Aw look at the 20 year old roastie tryning to look like a 13 year old

Two in one day!?!?!? You really are doing God's work Based Frosby user! I love how dramatic Buffy looks in this picture! The way his hair matches his nails, down to the perfect mustache, to his chin hair resting immaculately on his lips. I love the wide eyed expression in his eyes, as if at any second he wouldn't hesitate to take your life. God....Buffy is soooo coooool! Alas, I must venture into the outside world again on a quest to go get some Mexican food. My day was to full of bull-shit to actually grab a bite to eat. If I don't see you again tonight, just remember Based Frosby user....you very well could be the second coming of Christ himself. An user sent down to this world from heaven above, to enrich the lives of his fellow man, not with the spoken word of gospel.....but the most beautiful pictures of these gorgeous Chad's. You really are doing God's work Based Frosby user!!!

Attached: 9898.png (657x527, 37K)

thanks user, i'm flattered!
You like mexican food? I really like it, there was a mexican restaurant here, but i think i was their only costumer so they closed

Attached: frosby4.jpg (640x640, 94K)

Is this another rare Frosby pic? 3 new pictures in one day? You really may be the second coming of Christ himself. The more we speak user, the more I feel as if we were twins separated at birth. Maybe in another life we knew each other in some way. We have way too much in common.
>Enjoying pictures of amazing Chads (I.E. Jerry, Buffy, Frosby)
>A love of Mexican food
>Both having played the Kingdom Hearts series
>Both being unable to sleep
Also your game recommendations are second to none. It can't just be coincidence, can it? That sucks the Mexican food place by you closed down. I guess that is the only good thing about living in Southern California, the Mexican food supply is unlimited.

Attached: Frosby and His Bro.jpg (477x596, 67K)

I-its not new, but i can get a new one if you want. But isn't the internet wonderful? I would never find someone else that likes moustached chads, kingdom hearts, mexican food and can't sleep where I live. Also.. I shouldn't be drinking coffee now right?

Attached: frosby wearing hoodie.jpg (768x1024, 220K)

who is that other whore?

I can't believe I didn't have it already saved! As for getting a new one tonight, I could never look a gift horse in the mouth. 2 new pics is far more than enough. I mean, should be drinking coffee right now? Maybe, maybe not...but on your death bed the last thing you want to regret is that cup of coffee you never had.

Attached: Frosby6.jpg (1080x1349, 130K)

That's Frosby's brother! I can't say I know his name though, maybe Based Frosby user does. His brother is really showing a lot of leg in that photo. I think he likes to be lewd in the name of "Art" or something. At the end of the day he sure is a cool dude, just like his brother Frosby!!

Attached: frosby and his pals.jpg (1080x1350, 307K)

well.. i don't think in my deathbed I'll be regretting my 4th cup of coffee when i already had 3

Attached: godenite.jpg (249x230, 8K)

>brother!
are you sure about that?

I have had a few addictions in my time, but the only one I can never break is coffee / caffeine. If I don't have a few cups through out the day, I'm totally useless. I fear I will never stop, but at the end of the day...it could be worse.

Attached: 1528094535523.png (402x344, 72K)

Yea, pretty sure. Frosby's bro is a cool dude, and I don't think he would like it if you call him a lady. I think his mustache really gives him away, however it does blend in with his hair. Another solid indication is the masculine forehead scowl about his amazing black glasses.

Attached: battalie.png (712x716, 769K)

In what universe is that anything lower than a 7?

I don't even drink because of the effect, but just to have something to drink, I try to replace it with tea sometimes but coffee is just better. But Im going to sleep so I guess I shouldn't have another one now... Good night user, I hope you enjoy playing danganronpa

Attached: 1530847530412.jpg (222x227, 8K)

Thank you Based Frosby user! In the words of the great Anne Frank "keep being cool, you cool dude". Well I think she said that, or maybe she didn't....who knows....if only she lived to write another diary she could of told us.

Attached: 13234.jpg (480x384, 138K)