Why are all women so unfaithful and disgusting? What do we do?

Why are all women so unfaithful and disgusting? What do we do?

Attached: 839D2DB3-229F-4E73-A8AD-C35F7D7AF56E.jpg (1410x1328, 845K)

Devilish. Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

How about go and fucking kill yourself degenerate scumbag

>It's the return of the repost
No wonder this board is constantly dying

You can't do anything about hypergamy.

Attached: 1529076685564.jpg (780x653, 133K)

Welcome back our local illiterate Jow Forumstard

>/ourgirl/
This is ridiculous

Through a friend I found out my wife did this. I confronted her and beat the shit out of her. She had two black eyes, and a broken rib. We got a divorce and I got custody of our daughter. She's 14 and I'm trying to teach her to not be a whore like her mother, we even attend church.

Based as hell user. Keep up the good work

>we even attend church
lol, thats where the sluttiest girls are breh.

>be me
>sneaking into adult toys in a website like Amazon
>looking at a buttplug
>in the questions section, some woman is asking if the biggest buttplug size is available
>seller replies with her username (which happens to be her actual name), ruining privacy
>she complies, but seller doesn't give a fuck
>I search her name on facebook
>find her
>she's a married 38 years old woman
>I send her a screenshot of the question she made on the buttplug and call her a filthy whore
>she gets mad, but we keep talking and end up having a 5 hours conversation
>we chat dirty until I jack off

>t. Cuckholding is the intellectuals relationship

Guys cheat. Girls cheat. not all of either gender is like that. slut screencaps make no difference.

Don't you understand? Life holds no possibility of happiness for us, so the best we can hope for is the rush of seeing happy people succumb to our same misery. By destroying all sense of commitment and integrity, the woman in OP is furthering our cause, making the world a little worse, and making me a little happier.

No, fuck you. Women are trash and barely count as human

I want to expel this person

Attached: mgs2 snake and raiden.jpg (311x162, 6K)

Unless humans curbstomp this promiscuity problem, the whole species deserves extinction desu.

I'm trying. I just hope she'll turn out well when she becomes an adult and I brought her up well.

What they do in their houses is none of my business. I just want to give her some morals and to not become a self centered cunt.

>reddit
>a fucking reddit screenshot
RIP Jow Forums 2010 - 2016

r9k died the day it got removed, newfag

No, you dare not say. Take your grammatically correct ass to the time out corner, you shit ass.

Attached: 1531714740425.png (469x452, 277K)