/r9gay/ - #409

What are some of the little things that only you would to to help brighten up his day?

Last thread:

Attached: 5c84bed6c3d879078ddcc71eb9eba541.png (500x700, 378K)

first for ohio bf

Attached: 3de.png (448x454, 127K)

I know what to do and i know how to do it well ;)

Attached: c8aae93739e237cddfbfc8a568089fe2.gif (275x275, 678K)

Third for diapers.

Attached: tumblr_n7nm30zS621teph79o1_500.jpg (448x600, 55K)

>What are some of the little things that only you would to to help brighten up his day?
Tell him every morning that I love him and that he's wonderful and that he makes me so happy.

Attached: 266075370030212.png (720x1280, 315K)

Whoever posts anything about diapers or any pictures of people wearing diapers will never ever find a bf.

Attached: 9651600916541.jpg (666x666, 70K)

hair is gross

Absolutely me
Drop contact and we can chat about how shitty and ineffective the government is as a result of 2 centuries of capitalism and bureaucracy multiplied in shittiness by lots of war and companies lobbying to bend the law to their will. Or something like that.

where are all the gay asians at? never see any

Attached: 1533590210943.png (640x637, 422K)

ATTENTION: ANY TRAPS WANNA BE MY GIRLFRIEND?

THANK YOU

Hello, can I have a bf thanks

>409
>395
how'd this happen lol

Hi here you go just need to post contact

Attached: cat5.jpg (720x960, 128K)

Try LA but the gay side or NYC i hear there many there

I live in auckland, NZ sadly. we have a lot of chinese but seemingly no gaysians

Attached: 96UKHJo__400x400.jpg (293x293, 18K)

Nth for SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BF

Attached: 0ED69424-6A32-45E5-9305-C21F059FD5B0.jpg (450x300, 21K)

i am sad please someone start a conversation with me ask a question or anything i don't care

Attached: 1531606911360.jpg (766x1000, 97K)

I wasn't sure if I was really gay or not so I decided to do nofap. I'm 22 days in and it has actually gotten easier the longer I go but when I think about sex now I think of really generic hetrosexual couple stuff but basically insert myself as the girl. I'm not trans but I do crossdress and I'm a bit of a qt (if I do say so myself)

Should I fap over the thought of having my bp smashed or just keep going?

I also accidentally dropped my phone today and smashed the screen beyond repair and I accidentally chopped a huge chunk out of my hair which I have been growing. trimming, colouring and carefully using keratin to straighten and I finally had the PERFECT hair and I fucked it all up and it's going to take me another 8 months to grow back now. Usually both of those things would have sent me into a depressed fit but honestly.. they are kind of meh, is this because of nofap?

I'd post a pic of my hair because it was SO BEAUTIFUL but the whole rules against posting pics and stuff..

What has you feeling sad user

are you gay? asking

Attached: 32933242_810963059095736_5907825866104111104_n.jpg (956x960, 179K)

Tell me a litte about yourself user, why do you come here?

Attached: EA05ED11-354B-43E9-B05C-0D85F6983E93.gif (514x510, 93K)

>NZ
Literally secluded from the rest of the world. Have all NZ robots already accepted that they'll die alone?

Agreed hair is for unevolved apes

You can post your hair, if its just your hair, its not really you, hair is non living

I'm 25 and my 'boyfriend' is 69. I don't feel anything towards him (schizoid) and I have continually told him this. He says he loves me and wants to move in together.

I prefer to be alone for weeks on end and have the sex drive of a rock. I do want to make him happy but it's mentally exhausting. Is it worth the hassle of moving together and having to deal with being around another person every single day for cheaper rent? Is it worth making somebody else happy if I feel no emotions either way? Is this a 'service' to another human being, and am I patronizing him by referring to it as such, even though I have made it entirely clear that I don't feel anything?

Attached: larger.jpg (868x1024, 221K)

Jesus christ user try not having a toxic relationship

and I wanna see what you mean you messed it up.. because I bet you are over reacting...

and will you be my gf please?

delete this right now plss

Because the last guy misnumbered the thread. Check the posts immediately following the OP last thread.

STOP

stop stop ss t to ppp

Attached: CE5czJNWgAEdgHA.jpg (576x1024, 51K)

concentric circles in the wine is such a masterly touch

Say goodbye to your bf user! There he goes!
Gone!

Attached: 36434334_2262600793754400_5184428909600440320_n.png (315x552, 102K)

email me throwaway email
[email protected]

i'm just so bored of doing the same things day after day. there's a lot more to it than that, but i guess i'm mostly in the same boat as everyone else in these threads, tired and alone and sick of trying so hard to feel hopeful
i mean bisexual but who isn't. don't answer that
>muh strongly prefer men
that's what it is though.
young guy. i love the fantasies that accompany these threads. i get to think of all the happy things that would happen in a relationship. it's a good sink for time, too, when i've got nothing to do all day. mostly it's that a lot of people are so kind, and i feel i can relate to most of you more than i can relate to anyone else in this world.

Attached: 1531607192950.png (650x1200, 577K)

>world smallest violin

Is he cute ?

The new swimmer npcs are fucking underrated cuties

What's your response when someone tells you that you're not actually gay?

Attached: 1478656210943.jpg (600x600, 55K)

asian males are ugly as fuck

asian females are qt

I say this as a gay man.

Attached: CGRRUVCUAAEh7bT.png (320x480, 273K)

Sure, I guess. He's fine.

Pokemon really step up on there male characters there all so good looking since x and y

I show them my cock and shaved ass and ask if they want me to suck their cock and swallow their cum

i'm not into pokemon i just saved the picture because of hot muscle-butt

Who /nofriends/ here? I'm never gonna make a friend online ever again. Getting blocked for no reason is a shitty experience especially when those assholes talk shit about you after. No friends, no boyfriends. No one can be trusted, I'm absolutely done with people.

Me
I've been in the same boat
If you're a decent person we could chat and try to be pals but you'd have to message me time to time if you want to talk because I rarely start convos, too introvert, but once I get going I go

Most people you meet are loonies like that that will just delete you or block you for stupid reasons. But once in a while you get lucky and meet cool dudes that become your online friends for years so I'd say you shouldn't give up and keep trying. I cherish my online friends a lot.

Attached: 1384995661067.gif (500x501, 208K)

I was in a similar situation but I'm willing to move in with someone desu. And I'm only 20 but I do want to move out of my parents house. Long distance doesn't bother me too much if it ain't much more than a 3-4 hour flight away.

Attached: 1526325409499.jpg (499x488, 108K)

What about them don't you like?

Attached: qqq.jpg (439x439, 28K)

>Is it worth making somebody else happy if I feel no emotions either way?
First of all. There are so many guys in the world you can likely be with, so you should never sacrifice your health and happiness to make this one particular geezer happy, in the sense that, if he pressures you to do things you dont want to do, and cant understand and doesnt take the initiative to not force you to do things you dont want to do, but to only do what makes you happy and comfortable, than dont do it. What is his personality like? You say mentally exhausting? Is he a boomer? His he dull, uncultured, sloven, an intellectual and/or spiritual slob? Is he grotesque spiritually? Is he emotionally sensitive and caring? Over the course of a month, how many times will you be pressured to do things, act ways, unnatural to you, not your ideal, in this scenario? Over 6 months? Come out of your room, lets go to dinner, I made dinner, lets watch this movie, lets go shopping, "I dont want to".." no, come on, you must go, get up, we are going, now!", "I dont want to, I just want to lay in bed and relax.." "come on, the days a wasting sport, ol champ, whata you say we go to the zoo, or how about some golf or tennis?" "nope", "thats it, im dragging you out of bed and we are going! now give me a kiss!"

Good cause the new games are bad im a pokemon addict so i buy them any way i hate having brand loyalty

i'd give lance from the originals a good going

Attached: 1532497430449 (1).jpg (500x500, 49K)

Where do you live and what's your dream bf like?

Attached: B1BACC26-515B-4320-871C-B47DE6C546C9.jpg (1200x1574, 244K)

My dream is to live together with a cutie bf in a small but cozy apartment while we both work and go to school and we cuddle and fuck and play video games and watch movies whenever we can but pretend like we're just normal roommates when my parents visit because I'm never coming out of this closet. I just want to meet someone who will do all of this with me.

Attached: 1476994455271.png (678x678, 196K)

this is really, really gay.

I appreciate the offer but I've been through it too many times, hell the possibility alone is getting to me. I'd rather just keep my interactions aninymous from now on. No social media and no IRL friends either. I just can't handle it anymore.

Thank you but it's a road travelled too often. I think keeping to myself will help me be more at peace. I just can't handle any more.

>What's your response when someone tells you that you're not actually gay?
Who the fuck cares who you are and what you think about anything

>old boss tells me he could tell I was a fruit by looking at me
>He tells me my parebts probably knew too
>i call bullshit
>call up my mom
>"I always kinda figured, Sunflower!"
>Ask dad
>I had always kinda expected yeah

No ones ever not belived me being gay. Do I look gay? Im not flamboyant, just kinda fem and soft.

Attached: 951CAC28-DD0A-4969-ABED-43CCA2F67553.jpg (700x500, 45K)

>tfw no western european bf to stay up and watch anime all night with before going to the gym

Attached: 69548865_p0.jpg (932x1128, 685K)

Well good luck then user
My only issue so far has been adding people and they end up being degenerate pieces of shit

based boss

define degenerate

>My only issue so far has been adding people and they end up being degenerate pieces of shit
Look where you are.

I can't really post it without posting me but here.. and hair is definitely living.

I cut a huge chunk out of it accidentally.. it looks very bad and I was going for this very particular look.

Attached: Untitled.png (121x214, 57K)

I'm talking sluts that are extremely selfish and awful people and are only adding people to try to get attention and people to tell them they're doing nothing wrong and everyone else is the problem
I got no problem with someone having weird sex tastes, just that when they're a piece of shit it's sad

>have same "roommate" for 20+ years
>My parents surely won't suspect a thing!
hmmm

Yeah he was. He was accepting of my faghood but wasn't afraid to talk shit. He was fun, too bad it sucked horse shit to work for him. Shitty work, shitty hours, shitty, late pay.

Attached: FC255E3C-D067-4289-9885-3060F73FF276.jpg (638x630, 120K)

Nigger you don't live with them. If you get a bf and you aren't living with them don't lie. They'll be able to tell anyway and will make fun of you behind your back for being a pussy.

>where do you live
dumb sucky lame-o gay-mo ville, USA
>dream
use shiro from voltron as a basic body template, and then basically use the rest of his traits too because the dream is 100% shiro. mostly it's a dominant, masculine bf with a soft side and a caring, big-brother persona who gives me hugs and kisses all the time.

Attached: 1531448239544.jpg (684x547, 103K)

maybe you should have offered sexual favours and he would give you more shekels

God this sounds so fucking comfy user. I've always wanted a small cozy apartment and a bf to play vidya and watch movies with. Can I have a shelf for my books? I'm a bookworm!

>tfw this will never happen because im an ugly piece of shit

Attached: 60650654615.jpg (800x1000, 396K)

Thanks user in the most original of ways

this is cute even if ultimately i think you can't hide it forever

post the rest of that NOW

Attached: 1484607599_Vn1KuKC.gif (512x288, 199K)

Tfw usa but no bots ever near me

God damnit
He would come into work bragging about his tinderellas and how to pick up chicks and be alpha, he was also like 35. He would have fired me or worse, banted me way to hard if I tried that.

Yeah this is what I want user, and I'd just say he's my roommate because I wouldn't admit anything. They'd come to the realization that he's my bf eventually anyway, saves coming out. Where do you live exactly?

even more based boss

>just kinda fem and soft.
mmMMMmmmMMmmm

He is very accepting of my extreme introversion, but also prone to guilt-tripping. He just wants somebody to talk at, and he talks and talks. Older men have a lot of difficulty finding younger men who are legitimately interested and don't want to use them for their money, so I feel like all this is just him 'taking what he can get.'

He's a boomer and talks like boomers do. Talks about people he knows around town - what they do, who they know, when they retire. Calls fast food joints and complains when they get an order wrong. Balances it with being very kind and compassionate towards me.

It's hard to justify breaking anything off because I'm not sacrificing my own happiness. I do nothing but sit on a computer all day and I don't care about life or anything else. It won't kill me to go on a drive with him when he wants to. You're correct that I have no idea how often he would want to do activities should I move in with him. It's a much different dynamic.

Like a previous poster stated, world's saddest violin. Just difficult to wrap my mind around this situation and what the correct course of action would be. Appreciate the response. Hope you're having a nice day.

Attached: judith-beheading-holofernes-1598.jpg (1000x741, 129K)

Holy shit.. Babe!! dont see a chunk missing at all, over exagerating

Did you fuck your boss
I would've fucked my boss if he called me a fruit

i don't believe it for an instance

How am I supposed to read this

Attached: CDB6AFA6-96A5-4621-9C03-18CBB4EB8D45.gif (384x288, 857K)

You too need to sit down and have deep convo about the issues your having

Also let me gets this straight you want to break up with him or not ?

Two guys can be just friends, why should they suspect anything!? Besides, even then, I think I can live with just suspicion rather than saying it out in the open.
>bookworm
You sound cute to me user.
East Coast

Attached: 1435209761506.png (370x444, 232K)

Not saying that I'm just saying it's better to have your parents understand than to not
My life improved after my mom figured it out

For sure. I find it very difficult to articulate what I think when I speak. Maybe I should write him a letter.

I don't care about staying with him or breaking up with him. This is about how far should I go to make another human being happy. How much of myself should I sacrifice for that. It seems like I need to sacrifice very little to make somebody else very happy - that is my dilemma.

How long have you known him? How did you meet him? How often do you spend time with him? What is the money relation in this? How often are you intimate? Do you actually love him? Have you ever loved others? whens the last time? Why are you with him instead of someone else? can you see yourself being happy with him for the rest of yo...his life? Do you work?

But your not happy and he should know that if need to write a letter then go for it let it out

put your lips together and hum with the back of your throat

It'd just make people think user, most guys end up either living on their own or with at least two other friends. Two guys is suspicious. But it's still a really cute idea.

someone go on omegle with the r9gay tag i'm bored!!!!!1

i don't care if it's soc tier bullshit, i want to talk to people!

Attached: 1507068289132.gif (392x288, 1020K)

what state you live in? what are your compatible interests? why dont you care about life? how good looking are you scale 1-10?

I have known him for a few short months. I met him on Grindr. I see him once every week or two - he keeps having to leave town because his grandchildren had a seizure and he wants to be alongside him (another reason why he needs emotional/physical comfort.)

There is no money relation. I do not want his money and he does not want mine. Moving in together would mean I would pay less on rent than I am currently doing now, and a slightly nicer place. I would pay my fair share.

We are intimate every time he comes over. I do not enjoy having sex (aside from the one time I used Grindr and met him because I enjoy giving oral occasionally.) Sex consists of me making him cum and leaving it at that. I do not love him and I have never been in love with anybody. I am with him because he was the first person to message me on Grindr and he wanted to continue seeing me because it made him happy.

I really don't know how a more permanent relationship would work out. I am the type of person who would do the same thing every day for ten years, so perhaps that would be just fine. He would need to be taken care of, and I've already had to go see him in the hospital once when he had a stroke.

I do not work at the moment. I have fluctuated between working part-time and being a NEET for the past seven years. I am currently applying for another part-time job so I can save up money again.

Attached: w1500-Caravaggio-Taking-Christ.jpg (1500x1172, 132K)

I can't find anyone with the tag.

any other gaynons want to commiserate in my shitty, edgy music taste? this is what i've been listening to a lot this month

why do most of you seem to just like edm? i guess it IS kindof a gay trademark but idk

Attached: august.png (955x955, 1020K)

I can't either

sounds like the type thats not happy no matter what, he seems to be implying.

which if that^^^ is the case, he is ok with your mopeing.. and how has he reacted so far to your wanting to be alone for weeks on end, do you go that long with out talking, or in person?

Is this all a larp?

sure, lemme just get my dick out

Twin Fantasy, Blonde on Blonde and Spiderland are good

I know
But is that a Mmm Mmm! Or a Mm hmm?

that's not what anybody wants user

Attached: 1509270044512.png (822x779, 419K)

Are you sure that's not what you want?