You go to a bar. What do you order?

You go to a bar. What do you order?

Attached: divebar-hero-dark.jpg (1400x933, 340K)

Some sort of cocktail. Usually something either smoky or plenty of absinthe

Brandy old fashioned, sour

Either an old fashioned or a dirty Cowboy

Double bourbon old fashioned in a rocks glass, sweet.

>Absinthe
Good choice.

Scotch, neat
>how original is that?

Beer or a gin and tonic. I'm either there to relax and enjoy myself or just get drunk.

Hot toddy

Water
I am thr designated driver at all times cause I am not a degenerate alcohol drinker

a ticket to the supermarket where actual affordable alcohol is sold

coca cola please :o) i need to drive home

also beer or gin and tonic for me, you are a man of culture. Ideally a microbrew of whatever I'm feeling that day / gin from the local distiliery, but Ill also settle for pbr or cheap trashy gin depending on the day.

Jack on the rocks
>bartender smiles approvingly

Attached: bartender.jpg (504x378, 212K)

>not living somewhere supermarkets are only allowed to sell 3.2 beer
>not even wine

Idk, alcohol tastes like shit to me.
I guess the bottle of windex they use too clean the counter.

Jesus that is terrifying. Living in California, i feel lucky that i can walk to a 7/11 1 block away and buy a jar of wine or a few 4 lokos

I also choose to drink local beer and overpriced gin.

Good man.

You could at least order a class of chocolate fucking milk, you total plebian

Sangria please

It's funny how we were among the first to legalize weed but still can't buy real beer at the grocery.
>new law goes into effect 1-1-19 allowing grocery and convenience stores to finally sell full strength beer

Yukon Jack

First cringe in the thread desu

Here in Illinois you can strait up walk into a walmart meijers walgreens whatever and by a liter of vodka.

Jack Honey and Coke. Hands down my favorite drink right now even though I rarely drink soda.

The same is true in cali. I just gave the example because it is nearby my house

There's no way in hell I'm going to a bar and drinking fucking chocci milk. Just hand over the damn windex.

Do you have a problem with chocolate milk? What the literal fuck is wrong with you?

well if I am going to my local brewery I get their porter but if i go to a bar i get a Stella artois or a Guiness.

Dr. Pepper. Extra fizzy.

not a degenerate but here you are on trap9gay

Attached: 1502801130637.png (555x828, 249K)

Captain and coke, I specify captain because they'll make it with white rum if you don't which is annoyingly disgusting.

Well, last time I was at a bar just a couple nights ago I tried this thing called a Liquid Marijuana, and that shit was fucking unbelievable. Maybe that.

Its either that or a Fireball and Dr Pepper. I love DP and Fireball is the first alcohol I remember enjoying drinking, and it just so happens that they taste fucking great together.

Attached: C19CC21B-E508-4E33-BA8C-C0625769372B.jpg (1119x1090, 985K)

>dissing the choccy
Nigga what the FUCK is wrong with you

The Choccy is life

Vodka, ice, lime

im an alcoholic, so the first i order is 2 shots and a beer on the side, down asap

nothing because id get kicked out for being 19 but look even younger

why do so many robots live in cali? its extremely anti-robot here