I have gender dysphoria. I am going to wageslave, buy hormones, laser the hair on my face, epilate my body hair...

I have gender dysphoria. I am going to wageslave, buy hormones, laser the hair on my face, epilate my body hair, train my voice, grow out and style my hair, learn to use makeup and learn to dress appropriately, and live out my life as my own goth gf. If I feel I need it down the line I may also have surgery on my face.

Even if I never pass I'm going to do this. Even if I end up alone I'm going to do this. I'm tired of being miserable just to pretend I'm normal. I'm tired of putting the society who doesn't care about my happiness first. Tell me to kill myself I don't care.

Attached: ZFLbfuh.jpg (1131x1697, 420K)

thats omega homo

>"I have cancer, so i'm going to turn the rest of my body into a tumor"
How do you know you feel like a woman, if you have never been one?

>I have gender dysphoria. I am going to wageslave, buy hormones, laser the hair on my face, epilate my body hair, train my voice, grow out and style my hair, learn to use makeup and learn to dress appropriately, and live out my life as my own goth gf. If I feel I need it down the line I may also have surgery on my face.
>
>Even if I never pass I'm going to do this. Even if I end up alone I'm going to do this. I'm tired of being miserable just to pretend I'm normal. I'm tired of putting the society who doesn't care about my happiness first. Tell me to kill myself I don't care.

proud of you user
make sure you are happy and healthy ok
people care about you remember that

Attached: 1532670266291.jpg (377x390, 16K)

dont fall for the penis chopping off meme, its not a good time

This. Everything else is fine, just don't cut your peen, just imagine it's a big clit or put it in a cage

that sounds really cute user, be sure to do lots of squats and other exercises to achieve a cute feminine physique! Boys with big butts are the best~

I only know that I was born male and have surffered intense gender dysphoria my entire life since early childhood. All attempt to be normal and try to be ok with living as a guy has caused me immense agony and the few moments in my life I let myself be feminine made me actually feel normal.

I know that I can never truly be the same as a cis female and that's ok. Cis females and cis males will never truly understand my pain or situation either.

can you imagine being this retarded and being completely convinced youre right

Attached: Bratts_prikljuchenija_vo_sne_bratz_kidz_sleep_over_adventure_2008_dvd5_207569.jpg (720x576, 50K)

A lot of would-be trans people end up just being gay, so there's a shit ton of cis people who know exactly how you feel.

just be an extremely feminine man, wear makeup and feminine-y clothes

Wait a minute, if gender is a social construct, can't you just identify as a female? That is actually great for dysphoric people.

i never understood this meme
you're sterilizing yourself and chopping up your dick because suddenly society has relaxed on these types of things. In the past a guy that dresses up as a girl would be looked down on for obvious reasons and put on the same level as a pedophile.
idk man just have fun but realize this isn't going to end up helping you. Society doesn't even fully accept trannies, people will still look at you weird, they just won't say it. Also if you're this severely mentally ill I doubt cutting up your body is suddenly going to fix your mental problem.

Women have been shit for all of recorded history, and no doubt prehistory as well. Men, being men, have taken the initiative to fulfill a need they have that isn't been supplied naturally. What OP is suggesting is simply the next logical step. Open a book and learn you something you knuckledraggers.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

It's not just about expressing its about having those expressions accepted too. It's tough to explain. Not an sjw but am a fem guy, it's hard to straddle that line of "be who I am" and "don't be too much who you are or people will abandon you or beat the shit out of you"

I'm comfortable as a fem guy and am chasing androgyny, my male secondary characteristics like strong brow, body and facial hair, fat distribution etc revolt me, but I am also not particularly interested in female secondary characteristics. It's tough, and if I had to describe it it's like the same feeling I'd imagine a person who's very ugly and knows they're very ugly feels. It's hard to date or chase relationships when you're disgusted by the idea of self.

I wish you the best OP, be smart and safe about it.

Attached: IMG_5962.jpg (736x797, 78K)

The idea of impregnating someone is deeply disturbing and sickening to me so I don't care about sterilization. If I want biological children, the only way I'd even consider that is if future advancements let me become pregnant and carry my own child. If I meet someone one day who wants a family with me adoption is more than acceptable. I don't want SRS either because I find the current results inadequate for what I want.

You're basically illustrating my whole point, transition is wrong because society finds the idea of it strange, gross, or uncomfortable. Anyone who actually cares about me would be happy with me transitioning because they would understand what it means to me and they would understand it doesn't hurt anyone.

I wish you success in your journey user. Try not to let all the negativity get to you

No one cares.

thats some meme teir shit. actual gender dysphoria involves feeling like shit because you arent the other sex. like if i looked like a female, i would feel much better. i dont give a shit about "identifying" as something as it does nothing for me.

Just kill yourself dude, only way to fix "gender dysphoria" AKA childish fantasies combined with intense homosexuality.

if muh tranny pills dont work out ill probably do that eventually

Actually I do care

i kind of care too
besides /lgbt/ is a pretty slow board anyways