Revenge against the Chads

A chad literally just stole my almost gf and shamed me in front of many coworkers calling me fag and other shit.
Cant stop crying now
I want yo make him pay, its not fair, I ve never wronged him, he just decided it would be fun to laugh at the depressed me.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x224, 4K)

Based chaddad.

Lol what if I made a play and came to power outta nowhere. Part of your low place in society is your lack or respect for all people and even yourself. It's like you wear your hate for yourself like a badge of honor. It's not even about fucking. It's that you're a bad person.

Chads dont laugh at people
Chads are genuinely good people
That guy laughing at you is a normie asshole

plant cp on his computer and then report him in a month

Just snitch on him to corporate for calling you a fag and talk about how much homophobia has hurt you over the course of your life. They'll be afraid you're gonna sue them for creating a hostile work environment and fuck his life up.

Literally this.
Or post his contact info, fren. Maybe some other robot will get him for you.

>almost gf
you've never talked to her, user.

ohh I like that idea

I almost had her if this cunt wouldnt break into the fucking hotel room i was staying and ask her if she wanted to join him at the pool

report back to us with the results if you do it m8

I'd just expose my intentions this way, I need to make it look like either an accident or blame him for something bad

go get her back user

Attached: 1517131949715.jpg (320x320, 13K)

if she just instantly went with him and fucked him, she wanted chad all along.

don't try the cp idea user do you have any idea how fucked you would be if you failed

tell us the entire thing OP

Attached: 1532534813256s.jpg (250x245, 4K)

he's already fucked as is, chad needs to be punished no matter the cost

i could just rig a usb stick with malware that downloads the stuff, no material touched by me, but the problem is that we have very secure computers

imagine the look on chad's face if OP fails and gets himself arrested for CP instead

If he often says fag and shit like that, you can report him to HR. Bonus points if you can actually claim it hurts you, they'll fire him for sure.

But if you're American, why don't you just pop him?

not american, but east european

Got to corporate teambuilding bullshit expedition in the mountains and one night when me and that girl were about to get into things(im still a virgin) this cunt comes in steals her, he spends the night in her room, next day he calls me a faggot and a junkie drug addict for smoking pot(never even used anything other than weed) in front of others for no apparent reason all while holding her in his arms. I want to die if he doesnt pay deeply for what he did

Attached: Hes+not+retarded+hes+just+misunderstood+_f6d585c34396e01de697e53b47abbe4f.jpg (655x509, 68K)

Careful, HR takes the weaker guy out so if he seems more connected/lawyered/rich than OP it's probably only worth the ask.

I am sorry for you user. I have been there, a place where you love the girl but hate the guy. Total envy. This happened to me like two years ago and I was constantly depressed while they dated. When I found out they were I cried later on. However it is wrong to wish them apart, as he might make her happy. Do you want her to be happy, user? You also cannot control her. Just be happy for them because they are happy. At least for her.

Welp never mind. Kill him

>almost gf
If she went with him she was never into you in the first place. She was never going to be your gf.