FUCK YOU MOM WHY DID YOU MUTILATE MY DICK WHEN I WAS BORN NOW IT'S USELESS!!!

FUCK YOU MOM WHY DID YOU MUTILATE MY DICK WHEN I WAS BORN NOW IT'S USELESS!!!

Attached: b02.png (200x200, 35K)

What the fuck happened. Please tell, user.

GODDAM CIRCUMCISION THAT'S WHAT!

>implying that's the worst thing your mom did to you

What is so bad about circumcision?

Cont. you can still enjoy getting your peeper hard

It really doesn't matter fucktard

It looks better circumsized anyways faggot.

>Can't fap without either spitting on my dick or using lube
>The nerve endings are irreparable, there's no way to ever go back to the way it was before circumcision
>It looks like a fucking dried mushroom
>I never had a choice in the matter, the decision to permanently mutilate my genitals was made for me when I was too young to even form a sentence
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Attached: 1519434238909.jpg (600x583, 16K)

As someone with an uncut dick nothing about normal physiology really compares to hard drugs. You cutfags who cry about not knowing pleasure have no idea.

Same feeling user. Wish I could have done something about it, but I learned after several suicide attempts that there is no point in beating yourself up or blaming someone for something you had no control over. Best you could do is leave Jow Forums, get a lovely non-mudslim non-jew wife and refuse to circumcise your kid. Then rest easy knowing that you've ended a horrible tradition among your family line for the generations to come.

Attached: 1533442070749.jpg (494x494, 47K)

Shill somewhere else Yakub.

Oh and I forgot the insult to injury. You wanna know what they did to your foreskin after it was lopped off? It was turned into face cream. A bunch of jewish witches using the flesh of infants to make themselves look younger. Hardy har har what a funny ass joke. Fuck the jews, fuck america, and fuck our idiot goddamn parents for agreeing to it in the first place.
>get a ... wife
Yeah I'm a robot so even getting a girl to kiss me is beyond the realm of imagination for me.

Attached: 1521924023253.jpg (2250x2250, 995K)

user. Calm the fuck down user.
what in hells name happened.

Attached: O.O.jpg (311x238, 8K)

I have the exact same feelings user, but my parents did it to me because some sand nigger that lived 1400 years ago did it. As I said, best thing you could do is go out there and mingle. Don't go to parties for >cute gf. Go to libraries especially if you're in uni. You'll find someone there I'm sure. Get her pregnant after back and forth dating for 2 years (remember to cum extra deep into her pussy as it increases chances for a boy, so I've heard.) and simply refuse to circumcise your baby. Thats all I can give you OP, constantly whining about it won't do you any good, and remember that some people out there have had to get their whole dicks removed for medical reasons.

Tantalizing as the uncuts make it out to be, I genuinely believe that if I really were that much more sensitive, I'd actually cum in my pants just from walking down the street.

Nice try, Shmuel

Attached: eb9dc77ed3850cbb9d9cfc37e0b413ed9e7475da8b4a0b2a9b5985ad5b57b858.jpg (1000x625, 311K)

You ever notice the people who complain the most about being cut are virgins anyway? As long as you have worn underwear, your dick sensation is fine. We're not cavemen exposing our cocks to the elements anymore. Any loss of sensation is nearly just as insignificant as the supposed health benefits of getting cut.

Attached: artofwhatsthedeal.jpg (442x480, 32K)

>uncut
>phimosis

FUCKING WHY WHY WHY WHY
WHYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 37729396_146354936263003_1438703968443170816_n.jpg (480x230, 14K)

are you seriously implying you didn't lose sensitivity from circumcision?

Talk to your doctor and get it sorted. You don't need circumcison