3d printing sexdolls

I know that you can't 3d print silicone, but printing molds for silicone is possible. Is it then possible to 3d printed molds for a sexdoll and create customs silicone sex dolls that way? Or would the silicone not be skin-like enough?

Attached: 0rWLgoj.jpg (416x500, 163K)

>tfw no answers
I guess I'll never have my custom made loli sexdolls

Attached: 1529026266465-r9k.jpg (800x450, 51K)

You'll have scanlines on your doll.

smooth it out

Kind of what I thought, but sanding them off would be ok right? Or would the texture of the inside mold be more fucked up?

it would take alot of plastic and a big 3d printer and a lot of time (depending how tall you want it and how detailed it is also if your willing to make it in separate parts and attach them together) It would be cheaper to buy a normal sexdoll or buy one of those custom dolls (but they can go up to 800$)

a blow up doll or a soild one?

Does the mold have to be that thick though?

Couldn't he just slice a model into smaller pieces then glue them together later for the silicone mold?

no, the voxels make it hotter
pic related, my sex doll
forbidden love

Attached: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f6363426b4d56592e706e67.png (800x600, 143K)

how are you going to just dip a large piece of plastic in silicone and expect it nor to fall apart it'll take awhile to dip it several times and it will be hard to remove the inside without damaging the rubber
you'll need to make a soild doll (maybe with a space for the fuckholes) with a mold you can fill then when the silicone drys break the mold away and decorate it

Solid of course, blow up dolls are out of the question.

That would be expensive, with 3d printed molds you can disseminate designs for free.

damn you are one freaky robot
I support it

What are you going to do for a skeleton?

yeah if you get a rip in it you'll need to make the shit all over again

Honestly its just easier to make fleshlights so they probably won't happen

moot's nudes

But you gotta think about the possibilities my man.

You can probably 3d print one too, though I'd worry about the strength of it. You could always just sand away mannequins.

just make a hole the size of a pocket pussy between the legs and pop the rubber part in so you wont have to print a vagina

m o u s t a c h e r i d e s

there's some website that sells 3d printed molds for sex toys that you print and pour silicone in. problem with dolls is the silicone can't support itself and needs an inner skeleton of metal joints. /ona/ on /jp/ says that the ass and tits on pro dolls deform badly when sitting or laying down over time. also the pro dolls need a lot of manual cleanup with injecting more silicone by hand and cutting imperfections. you would probably have a better experience abandoning reality and focusing on photoreal VR animation/modeling and regular onaholes/hips. you could also just get into printing figurines on SLA printers if you want a physical model so bad

how does one fucc dis?

Up the ass its goes!
slurp!

It's easier to just use some metal/plastic composite for the skeleton and then 3d print the base model to make molds. From there, you can produce castings of silicon in your molds and then suit up the skeleton with a waifu skin of your choice.