Hooker problems

>graduated hs a virgin, didn't go to college, got a full time government job that pays well
>been seeing the same prostitute for several months
>lost my virginity to her, only person I've ever fucked
>she's semi attractive and not too expensive
>normally do it in a hotel but can't afford it and just invite her back to my place, was 4 days ago
>we fuck for the half hour I paid for
>just as she is about to leave she sees that I was watching Inception on Netflix
>says that's her fav film. We watch it
>she texts me this afternoon and asks if we can hang out
>she comes over with beer and pizza, we watch Netflix
>it gets late, she gets up to leave, I ask if we can have sex first
>she says no, acts all weird, leaves
>just got a text from her saying she no longer sees me as a client and she wants to be friends

WTF did I just get friendzoned by a prostitute??? How do I fuck her again?

Attached: 1485166700027.jpg (1146x1637, 338K)

Pay the woman what she's worth

I've seen this pasta before, only the movie was different.

How old are you user? If you're 25 or younger then you should be trying to better yourself career and education wise. Hookers are for later in life when you're established or have given on women and only work and bang hookers.

I'm not saying hookers are good or bad, but they are a life choice. I go with them because I'm cynical about women and I don't care to actually be in a relationship. I care more for my education and career than settling down with a wife and kids.

If you want to bang her then pay her, I assume you're an American though so talking about sex is weird for you.

Take my advice as you like but I've had plenty of experiences with prostitutes. I chose them because of the convenience and my own solitude.

If you need any help I'm here.

Attached: hookers.jpg (720x960, 80K)

where is talking about sex not weird?

I'd stick with fucking hookers for the rest of my life if I could just find one that would let me rawdog her. I hate condoms.

Literally everywhere else on the planet. Americans have such a weird thought process on sex. I've never experienced this issue until I moved to the U.S.East Asia, South East Asia, all of China, India, Germany, ect have no issue talking about sex. Americans are the only ones that seem to have full on panic attacks when it's mentioned.

This is fake and gay. Has been posted many times before. Ignore this nigger.

Try Vietnam and Thailand.

It's the puritan colonial bible speak from long ago.

This, especially Thailand. That country basically exists to be the world's whorehouse.

I've been to the US but I'm not from the US and I've lived in Europe. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Sure, a small town in the bible belt will be very conservative... but it's like a totally different world from downtown San Fran or NY.

How is that any different from Germany? You think a tiny village is going to have the same culture as Berlin?

Tell me what you're talking about specifically. As someone who's actually spent a lot of time in both Europe and North America, I get tired of hearing this when I see no evidence of it. You may have had a point if this were 1980, but things have changed DRASTICALLY

It's pretty amazing though to be honest. People give it shit all the time but no other place is quite like it. It'll make a 60 year old man act like he's 30. I've never quite found a place similar to it.

does the gov really turn a blind eye though? Isn't prostitution technically illegal? If you get arrested there you have no rights

>dear Jow Forums I'm a drunk driver and I wrapped my car around a tree
>WTF did I just get friendzoned by my car??? How do I crash it again?

Are you really willing to say that modern day Germany isn't more accepting of sex and sex related issues? Literally every trip I've had through Germany when the top of sex is brought up the people have been so open. I went to San Diego for 3 weeks and it might as well have been biblical times. If anyone even stated to talk about sex everyone sounds like they're in primary school and don't understand how sex works.

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not. Are you sure you're not American?

Sort of, but it's basically safe in practice. They authorities know that it keeps the $$$ flowing, so they only tend to go after underage shit if they get word of it.

I grew up in Toronto, Canada. We have nude beaches here and people talk openly about sex. I spent time in Cedar Rapids Iowa and yeah, it was like bible school there, but I've also spent time in NYC, LA, and San Fran and... especially the latter, no one had any problems talking about sex.

I also lived in Oxford for a while and spent a significant amount of time in London and really didn't notice any difference in hookup culture/sex

I was in rural France for 6 months and it was the most conservative place I've ever lived, even more so than Iowa.

I spent a summer in Milan and spent a lot of time in Rome and didn't find the culture more sexual or open in any way (though I love Italy)

So I honestly just don't know what you're talking about. San Diego? Conservative? Maybe you were spending time with Mexican Christians or something?

I dunno, it seems really risky. I have rights where I live. If the cops arrest me and throw me in jail I have recourse. I have been arrested and thrown in jail for a crime I did not commit and it was hell. I spent 6 months in jail but I ended up suing and getting compensation.

Breaking the law in a foreign country just sounds like playing with fire to me.

Maybe she wants to be in a relationship with you and not hooker client relationship but friend friend or possibly gf bf relationship. Dont b so negative user

This is your whore's new client. She says you have a tiny dick and (weakly) squirt in 30 seconds. She still likes you as a friend.

how much did you get in compensation?

If you want to fuck her again, you must become chad. It can be hard, but you will not only have sex again, but have sex with a woman who loves you

she wants to date you you retard

*wanted to
OP was supposed to magically understand something while they were hanging out and missed it because he's an autist
you got friend zoned by a prostitute, man... which is too bad because it sounds like it was a pretty sweet deal before