Incel Thread

What the hell is with all this newfag incel crap? can't we just go back to calling each other robots or beta males? seriously this is so cringey.

I also wish the whores on this board would stop saying that ALL virgin men fall under the incel label when that's clearly not true.

Attached: d34eb49b1909d9a2a6591545662b5cf42107d76cf603f0caf374c68ad478e7e1.jpg (1024x904, 64K)

>I also wish the whores on this board would stop saying that ALL virgin men fall under the incel label when that's clearly not true.
they're just baiting you. It's just the latest buzzword insult

The media and trendy faggots decided that incel was the new buzzword to slander guys with. So they use it. That simple.

>What the hell is with all this newfag incel crap?
It's a newly mainstream term to describe people who are involuntarily celibate. Not every new thing is newfag.

>can't we just go back to calling each other robots or beta males?
No, because that term lost relevance in 2015.

>I also wish the whores on this board would stop saying that ALL virgin men fall under the incel label when that's clearly not true.
They're whores. They're barely even human. Why would you have such high expectations of them?

Attached: IMG_2917.jpg (250x310, 19K)

>newfag
You mean ledditfag?

Incels are fucking disgusting, please continue existing and radicalizing liberals

Attached: incelpedos4.jpg (505x767, 95K)

>The media and trendy faggots decided that incel was the new buzzword to slander guys with. So they use it. That simple.

Well if there is a stigma on the term incel why would you wanna call yourself one now?

Volcel. All incels are actually volcels in denial.

>that term lost relevance in 2015.

More like 2016

>You mean ledditfag?

That too those faggots who came here after the van attack.

There's nothing wrong with what your pic said and honestly the kids should be bred as soon as they're physically capable by supreme gentlemen.

Attached: IMG_2747.jpg (1080x1350, 641K)

They came here, because their subreddit got shutdown, you seem new yourself faggot.

>That pic

The truth pedocels are the best cels.

>Tfw no lgf

Why even live?

>They came here, because their subreddit got shutdown

Obviously but that wasn't the only contributing factor.

incel is a great word, now the older robots and wizards can call all those newfags incels, because thats what they are, horny teenagers nobody cares about or even likes. lets show themwhere they are on the virgin hierarchy, thats right, at the absolute bottom
fucking incels

I have never called myself an incel. I rarely ever interacted with those guys, they were too cult-like for me.
It's annoying when the media and trendy faggots use it to slander guys though.

What is the difference between a robot and incel in your opinion user?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK I WANT THAT SOOOOO BAADD WHY IS SEX WITH LITTLE GIRLS A CRIME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1480969297143.png (700x700, 241K)

Incel is lower than a robot. Incels claim to want sex but are in fact delusional and angry and dumb and do nothing but make excuses for never trying. They blame everyone else for their own failures. Robots know it's their own fault but are just lazy and apathetic.

>Incel is lower than a robot. Incels claim to want sex but are in fact delusional and angry and dumb and do nothing but make excuses for never trying. They blame everyone else for their own failures. Robots know it's their own fault but are just lazy and apathetic.

Seems about right also incels to me are failed normalfags and their only failure in life is that they can't attract a woman as where robots are complete failures most robots are

>Socially awkward
>Virgins
>KHV
>Neet Hikikomori or Wage slave
>Fat or too skinny
>Ugly or average looking
>Interested in disturbing shit
>Have fucked up fetishes or sexual attractions
>Are autistic or mentally ill in any way
>Little or no friends
>No gf
>And a lot of times very poor and don't have a lot of money

Jow Forums is the normie version of incels.me ultimate redpill

>Saying normie

Who the fuck still says normie on imageboards its normalfag or normal nigger even normalfags say normie nowadays and i've even heard it being used in popular media as well.

normalfag or normalnigger makes you sound like a 14 year old /b/tard that's why

>Caring about sounding edgy on Jow Forums
that is a pretty funny meme.

>normalfag or normalnigger makes you sound like a 14 year old /b/tard

Normie makes you sound like a trendy faggot normalfag.

>that is a pretty funny meme.

He's just a faggot..

>Caring about being edgy on Jow Forums

Get out normalfag.

Attached: artworks-000114824164-fuat8g-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 42K)

so much fucking reddit spacing in here...very obvious that half you niggers are nu

>so much fucking reddit spacing in here...very obvious that half you niggers are nu

Reddit spacing is a meme

>tfw had to explain to my qt lesbian coworker what a Chad was
Weirdest fucking thing. I mentioned the Vice Incel article with the guy that goes by Cult on snapchat and that sparked a whole discussion, and it came out that Im a virgin (no one cared). Then suddenly she hits me with that
>So, user, theres this part of, like, incel slang thats like really confusing to me; What the hell is a Chad?

I laughed my fucking ass off. I eventually explained it as like an alternate term for a Jock since most of us arent in highschool anymore.

Where do the elite chads aka slayers live?
Name any famous elite chads?

Attached: lvocm82aqhvy.jpg (1475x1837, 1.69M)

Don't even bother trying to explain it to them normalfags will never understand.

Its fun to make an attempt though. Cultural things that nobody really questions in one culture are fucking baffling to those in another, and in that way trying to explain it is a form of anthropology, which I suck at

>incel
>30%
Lel. Pitiful attempt at validation. Incels are like 0.01%.

Whoever made that chart is literally retarded

The majority of the users on this board, 55%, are 21 and younger. Of course they are all using the most trendy buzzwords.

Do retards here actually think that all women want men that look like football players? Actually talk to women, most of them are turned off by guys who aren't skinny. lmao

Attached: Victim of the Satanic Noctulian Occultic Paladins.png (481x500, 325K)

Yes, retards here literally think the successful men in life are football players. It's because they are stuck in the high school mentality and never grew up into adults.

I think theres definitely around 30% incels in the world. As the world gets more advanced and people can be in another country in a matter of hours, the most elite women and Stacy travel to 1st world countries where they will marry a Chad or a Slayer leaving lots of men in their country single offsetting the male to female populations. Naturally this will make lot of incels in the world.

How is this chart retarded? what would you change about it?

Imagine having a big dick and being able to have your way with any woman. What would you guys do to your dream girl if you could?

Attached: 4ab.png (862x678, 685K)

Even in high school this wasn't true though. I dressed like a retarded school shooter and sat alone, yet still had a good number of girls ask me out and flirt with me. If anything, if you have good bone structure, are fairly tall, and look cute, you'll do better than most guys.

The fuckers on this board must be getting all their "life experience" from high school comedies or some shit.

>What would you guys do to your dream girl if you could?
I tried to give her an exorcism, even after she got her friends to tell me to ask her out. I literally don't give a fuck. I was pretty ugly before I hit 15-16, then got a lot of attention from girls. It actually ends up getting really fucking annoying, like I want to just smash their faces in instead of fucking them.

Attached: Absolutely Cute.jpg (800x533, 67K)

You are a fucking idiot. 99% of men will have sex during their lifetime. Of the remains, 0.99% are volcels. How low does your IQ need to be to believe that a tiny fringe group of angry virgin NEET brainlets are 30% of the population?

Modern technology makes it easier than ever to find someone around the world. Incels literally cannot exist in this day and age.

Lots of guys lose it to prostitutes. Lots of guys also lie.

In online dating, 80% of female messages go to the top 20% of men. A lot of guys get little to no attention from females.

Make it easier for women. Things are getting more competitive for men.

There is literally not a single thing that's true in that retarded chart. Whoever made it is obviously gay. He literally bases everything on physical things. He is gay for athletes. He does not know that things like intelligence and diligence are what makes a man successful. Most of the men he puts as "Chads" or "Slayers" aren't even that attractive.

You keep repeating the 80/20 meme. It will not make it any more true. The fact is that anyone can easily get laid or find a date. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

too bad OP. after that faggot that ran over all those normies with the van declared himself an incel or some shit it all went to hell when leddit got their sub taken down.

Got any logic that supports that? Oh, of course you don't. It's just your cuck fantasy. It is much easier for men than ever to find a girl. Any man, unless he is a mentally ill volcel.

Why are you lying so much anyway? Trying to convert men to trannies?

>>Little or no friends
Change it to no friends

Online dating is a horrible way to judge this. You get subsets of women on there that are looking for very specific things. It's not like real life in any way.

Attached: Read Siege; Get a Free Submissive GF.jpg (609x607, 57K)

No that's not a fact, it's incorrect

I'm with you, user. Join the mighty Joxer army in rebellion against the incel scum! Wipe their grease from the face of this board! Join me, as we crusade on the incels and the MGTOWS!

Attached: sam5.jpg (477x600, 79K)

Robots are noble creatures. Incels are worthless fags.

Incels are the result of conquering infant mortality. They are genetic abominations that should have been swept away with nature. Society is falling apart because civilization has gone too far and is anti-nature. Listening to these incel faggots bitch and moan is the punishment for our sins.

Attached: Pewdiepie Siege.jpg (1919x1079, 247K)

>MGTOWS
Those fuckers are the absolute worst.

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>Posting Pewdiepie

Get banned little kid.

I have a couple like this. Point is, read SIEGE.

Attached: Macron Siege.png (400x400, 237K)

Reported for underage and being a namefag.

Sweeeeeet duuuuuuuuuuuuuude braaaaaaah.

Attached: Charlie Manson.jpg (460x596, 106K)

It's true. Any online dating stat proves it.

see Dating apps are shit to judge this.

Robot does not mean shit these days. Thank the normie, failed normie and trapfaggot invasion.

>Robot does not mean shit these days. Thank the normie, failed normie and trapfaggot invasion.

True

>Robot does not mean shit these days. Thank the normie, failed normie and trapfaggot invasion.
Word.

>Word

Yep

>Yep

Word

Robot lost its value when people used it as a dick measuring contest to see who has the smallest cock to gloat about

Let's take it back.

>Sweeeeeet duuuuuuuuuuuuuude braaaaaaah.

Get bnned

I don't know user it seems to be accurate to me.