Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit?

Attached: cig.jpg (640x506, 107K)

right on time

I think you'll die before we can tell you.

how the fuck do u afford that

Hope u can quit user. Currently day 52 of no dude weed for me. Quitting fags must be 100000x harder. Wish u luck desu. You can do it. I'll be thinking of you. GL user

Ahhhh , how would I know it's a new day if the same thread wasn't posted every morning

>Anyone here managed to quit?
"Anyone here gave up something that made them happy because the jews said it will kill them?"

Why do you want to quit? If smoking makes you happy you should keep doing it. Who wants to live until they're 85 anyways? After you hit 60 you're just pissing and shitting your pants anyways and people don't respect you.

just quit cold turkey. It's the best way. Go into it knowing that you're going to feel shitty and that's ok.

Yeah. It's not hard if you really want to quit. The reason most people can't quit is because they don't want to.

You should never think "I should quit", think "I need to quit" and have a good reason.

I quit because I already think I have all the diseases, so doing something that pretty much guarantees you a disease really fucked with my head.

I still kinda miss cigarettes with beer, that shit is awesome.

>He fell for the tobacco jew
my condolences?

behold! A rare quality post from a leaf

Pffft it's easy. Quit a couple hundred times.

Drug yourself up for 3 days and don’t touch a cigarette after that stay away from them

>Who wants to live until they're 85 anyways? After you hit 60 you're just pissing and shitting your pants anyways and people don't respect you.

My parents are over 60 and they're doing pretty well. Granma is like 85 and she's fine too. Her knees hurt, but other than that she's fine.

So that's a fucking stupid thing to say.

Not to mention the longer you live the more chances you have to live even longer.

I tried to start. Did not work. eks dee

Depends on the day, usually about 5 packs a week. Maybe more on weeks I go out a lot.

>smoking anything other than marb reds

That shits gross

Good luck with them diapers.

>making the same shitty fucking thread everyday for years
You sure seem to have an addictive personality.

>75 cigarettes a day
Might I suggest switching to cigars or snus. From a purely financial standpoint you would save money getting nicotine with any other method

Yeap I smoked 2 /1/2 a day for 25 years. Tried everything to quit, Snus, Dip, Shots, Pills, Gum... nothing.. Nothing worked even a little.
A friend gave me a vape and some liquid and told me, don't try to quit, just vape and smoke.

That was 3 years ago.. I just didn't by any cigarettes one day. My lung capacity came back about 90%

Buy a Vape pen (one of the ones that look like a cigarette) to supplement your cigs and don't think about it,

3 a day is ussualy my dose when im sitting in home
favorite brands
>Marlboro
>Luckies

Im at about a pack a week.

This is not related to Jow Forums!
2nd time seeing this slide!
SAGE!

It’s all phycological, it’s all about just standing outside in the morning in the nice robe, with a coffee and a cig. Or every single time I enter my car a cig enters my mouth.

Start with full strength patch and gum together go nuts, there is a cheap version on Amazon. then drop the patch, then lower the strength of the gum then quit the gum. I was pack and a half.
Also 1 post by this ID so I'm going to season. Hopefully this helps another user.

>falling for the tobacco jew

lol

heil trumpfd xd

It's been about 7 months since I had a cigarette. I had caught pneumonia so stopping at that time was easy. I just never bought another pack. A friend told me that when I had the urge for a cigarette to take some deep breaths. It helps.

I stopped smoking cold turkey (used to smoke 3 packs a day). I was tired of the smell, the cost, the cough, and difficulties to breathe deep.
The first day Ifelt like I was high. That was all the extra oxigen that was getting to my head.
The following weeks were hard, because the nicotine makes you crave for more. Its very very difficult.
I had dreams of me smoking, depression, anxiety, I remember I felt LIKE SHIT. But I was decided to stop, so I resisted.
After a couple of months it begins to improve. But the temptation is still high.
If you are serious about it, be ready to suffer, and remove the habit entirely from your life. Try changing some of your daily routine.
Ive been smoke free for nearly two years now, and I feel so much better. The best part is not being addicted to anything anymore.
Coffee helps a lot in the harder days. Spiritual guidance, or/and a psychiatrist can help you too.
Good luck user!

What?
I smoke a pack of 20 a month, how can you smoke so many?

quit smoking faggot, it's easy, cold turkey and no bullshit products, your body don't need nicotine.

Attached: TFsmoker.jpg (531x640, 65K)

this fucking faggot with his pasta again, go fuck yourself

Think about all the money you will save if you stop, good luck user

Attached: 1455979466744.jpg (1200x886, 522K)

you gonna die with cancer m8
Stop it

kek

>he wants to quit smoking
lmao fucking manchild peat-gavel

Attached: 1507046841467.png (376x376, 177K)

>gives advise to stop smoking
and you call yourself french!!

Attached: french.jpg (400x500, 97K)