Creative Thread

/creative/ thread? Post stuff you've made, give feedback, BUT I have seen a lot of these threads and if you share but don't give any feedback in your post you will be ignored, don't reply to these shills.

Attached: creativerobots.png (1580x966, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/consig/consig-x-ivplay-shutting-down
princecloakcutter.bandcamp.com/track/the-telephone
psychedelicspacebeefband.bandcamp.com/album/meet-the-beefers
soundcloud.com/thenoobhunter/this-is-not-a-television-set
t.me/CreativeBots
pastebin.com/5Ma719Sk
soundcloud.com/tlfaudio/the-lost-pilots-wtf
soundcloud.com/kingshamash
soundcloud.com/listless_glance
clyp.it/ig2zd0br#
22chan.org
youtu.be/_pwzpERXkgg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr6zFtBIJXvxNcnYqUkya5Z7UAknyry-m
soundcloud.com/thriftworks
soundcloud.com/incrediblygay
vocaroo.com/i/s0fZ3QPvXeSV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll start, will give try to give feedback to everyone I can.

soundcloud.com/consig/consig-x-ivplay-shutting-down

Attached: gah.jpg (300x168, 3K)

rate-me.

Attached: 1521944243806 (1).jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

mooncapn on instagram
Have been feeling like shit lately. And by lately I mean for years. I've been trying to draw something that resembles how I feel, but for some reason I can only draw things that make me happy.

Attached: 37398482_424381538057741_7839527887546875904_n.jpg (918x918, 113K)

here's some of my most recent shit

Attached: 36946571_517877691984684_1404046395568029696_n.jpg (1080x1350, 114K)

originalinalis

Attached: 37427458_1324172151089474_2488567110012239872_n.jpg (1080x1232, 147K)

i'm a sucker for kubrick

Attached: IMAG1172.jpg (1836x3264, 1.09M)

and for biblical themes

Attached: 36670093_1905521096179010_6776389233994104832_n.jpg (918x1148, 85K)

quick sketch

Attached: 37831136_1111606278992926_6117916235792384000_n.jpg (918x1090, 110K)

Walter White said that???

So THATS where I added you from

I honestly didnt even remember, I just kept seeing your name pop up and thinking you had some cool shit

I do that to a lot of people I follow anymore.

wow, user. these are dank AF. if i ever made more music i'd love to have someone as skilled as you do a cover for me, rather than cobble some shit together myself

I appreciate the juxtaposition of the monitor's orientation and the pasted image. I appreciate the sloppy cropping and the distorted pixels and how they add to the overall surreality of this construction. The way the man looks over his shoulder at the audience really adds depth to this piece by showcasing a self awareness of the artist in the interpretation of his work as having these qualities. The artist understands what he is doing and knows exactly what his audience wants and lampoons this in a self-critical satirical play on the identity of a digital hermit as he engages in kabuki theatre with his disconnected representative mirrored selves as they all ironically riff on human interaction as a rejection of the authority to prescribe a single expressive paradigm as if there's a logic to be lawed behind emotive states and personality.

my only creation with pastels, kinda upset it wasn't well received but whatever

kek who are you? dm me if you wanna talk, am bored as hell tonight

Attached: 35338992_1783711921716358_8358185999318122496_n.jpg (1080x831, 114K)

You are a great artist.

woops. fuck. forgot to Ctrl C after posting that somewhere else.

this is what i meant to post

princecloakcutter.bandcamp.com/track/the-telephone

damn i goofed big time, kinda drunk

Attached: pcc.jpg (600x586, 107K)

thanks for the kind words user, it means a lot to me that someone likes my stuff

Attached: 35575882_1313475462116494_3162886003505496064_n.jpg (1080x1349, 68K)

these look awesome man

psychedelicspacebeefband.bandcamp.com/album/meet-the-beefers some of you guys might enjoy my band
the art in this thread is pretty dank

soundcloud.com/thenoobhunter/this-is-not-a-television-set

please enjoy my average vaporwave and chiptune music

Attached: 1511246761858.png (1920x1080, 509K)

checked those digits my good man.

Attached: sketch2.jpg (550x756, 44K)

>tfw want to record songs i wrote but live in a packed house with another family fml give me so god damn privacy

Attached: 56506D6D-E3E7-43DA-8632-34EA36ADA9F9.jpg (600x584, 35K)

>record covers of sad songs when I'm in a shitty mood
>wait until house is empty to add vocals
>not sad anymore

and this is why I never finish anything

So I have a dumb idea for a youtube channel. There are tons of creepypasta rituals, and real life occult rituals. The idea for the channel is the following:
>choose 1-2 rituals per video
>explain the ritual & the backstory
>perform the ritual
>see if it manages to kill us

The channel ends when it actually kills us. The other topic of the channel would be to discuss creepypaste/modern digital urban legends in a more expository context rather than just being "oooooh so spooky". Do you think anyone would watch this?

I been trying to do this recording guitar first but there is always some background noise or i mess up the song half way like an autist because i cant sing along

Currently skimming mathoverflow
I hope r9k realises that mathematics is one of the most creative activities a person can take part in.

JOIN THE TELEGRAM CHANNEL, BETER THAN DISCORD BECAUSE THE CLIENT IS OPEN SOURCE:
t.me/CreativeBots

Currently the group is 3 people strong, we need more.

Writerfag/wannabe Directorfag here.

I saw The Darkest Minds recently, which is probably the purest distillation of the bullshit YA Dystopian tropes Ive ever seen, and it got me to thinking. Every single one of those movies, despite their surface level differences, follows every single last one of the trappings in the genre. A gang of plucky kids (usually focused on three or four specific ones) led by an arbitrarily special wish fulfillment character have been laid low by the eeevil adults who have segregated them, and mount a revolution to gain freedom.

Its been burning in my head for a while now, and Im curious: What if that wish-fulfillment blank slate lead gave up? What if, say, after their revolution failed, your average Harry Potter/Katniss Everdeen just fucked off to the woods because they realize that this war was never supposed to be won?

Should I try to explore this idea further? I know YA Dystopias are out of vogue atm but putting out a deconstruction could be really fun.

I like the second one more. The lines going out help to centre the eye on the face, and the neater line style is much better at portraying form.

I love the hair textures.

All art stems from mathematics. Hell, technically everything does.

Attached: Rumination creation.jpg (1148x1742, 238K)

Haven't been drawing regularly, difficult to see the point when there's other none-recreational activities that are more pressing

Attached: blood-sweat-tears.jpg (2246x2995, 1.87M)

I've been trying to slowly transition into digital but it's proving to be more difficult than I had expected.

Attached: neverendingnightmare.jpg (2108x3210, 700K)

Pstbn - pastebin.com/5Ma719Sk
Dscrd - JQWWXNb

You'd prolly have to shill it on /x/.

> wait till family is asleep to record vocals
> go in garage because hopefully I won't wake anyone up there
> listen to what I recorded and its just crickets losing their shit while I voice crack into my mic

How did you get started with chiptune and what tracker do you use?

Too many shills not enough feedback at all, going to be more picky about who i give feedback to now- soundcloud users especially.

decent progress, also a decent piano player i see. I had a trundle through your profile, good shit user.
This needs remastering/mixing. The vocals are all over the place with effects auto-tune, if you can improve the singing to be a little more assertive and controlled it would be better without so many effects, because then it would be talent improvement coming through. If someone else did the mix, I would reconsider them as producers because you need to define yourself in an already over-saturated genre, to shoot for an original sound. Good try but take it up a notch.
>read OP again, notice something missing in your post :^) sounds like a nice idea but i have no idea how to convey complex narrative in writing.
Nightmareish, remember with digital you can do additional processing to abstract it further.
Those eyes are intense.
Invest in a small padded recording booth closet, ask for one for Christmas :^)
This is fairly good, something tells me you have a lot on your mind.

This is what OP was talking about, leaving something more than a shill post first.
-
soundcloud.com/tlfaudio/the-lost-pilots-wtf
>The sound of a real wind turbine :^)

Attached: CA51BC66-17D4-4B5F-BFA9-1C69BE48D6DC.gif (171x171, 401K)

>soundcloud.com/tlfaudio/the-lost-pilots-wtf

I've been listening to tubular bells pretty much every day since you posted this (mostly side one). Thanks for making me appreciate a musical work I otherwise wouldn't have given much more thought to.

Cool =)
You might also enjoy Tubular Bells 2003, 2, 3 and The Songs Of Distant Earth.

So close yet, so far.
Story of our loves.

soundcloud.com/kingshamash

im a rapper !!

>melodic
>singy

feedback + reposts appreciated, hmu for collabs etc

id watch this as long as u dont take yourself too seriously, and if you yourself are at least a little entertaining

sum good drawers in this thread, i dont wanna spam reply to you all but good work

Attached: judgement day cover 1.png (419x446, 47K)

Easily one of my favorite scenes from that entire movie. Though, all of it was amazing. You really captured the poses of the figures. Maybe try adding your own style of color to draw out/illicit different emotional responses. In that way. You shall make it yours

>good work everyone

Where is this need for feedback coming from? I liked it when we could just share stuff.

Agreed, If I needed feedback I'd stick to /mu/ or /ic/.
Enough with this hugbox garbage.

>shilling creative
I think its you that need to leave.

you need feedback, you fucking suck faggot

I been coming to these threads for a long time and it seems only now that this "need" for feedback has sprung up. Is this really the best place for helpful feedback? Can't we just post things in the hope that someone might enjoy it, without having to think up some "feedback" that might not even be helpful? Sure, its nice to have someone give a (you), but I feel that trying to enforce a feedback or fuck off policy is only going to push creative anons away.

I have had no problems whatsoever giving feedback. Constructive advice, if youre that good why arent you doing it for others?
>take take take
Some good advice has been given in these threads, presuming that your product is perfect enough to get and beg for reposts is laughable.

Who said anything about reposts? Why is it a "product"? I wasn't under the impression that these threads had a purpose beyond sharing something that we enjoy doing?

I'm just here to flaunt my stuff, you won't catch me on my knees anytime soon.

Giving/receiving it is fine by me but there's no need to make it mandatory.
Anyone should have the opportunity to submit his works without having to "worry about his precious karma points."

what stuff would that be then?

how the fuck do you think you suckers are going to improve on anything if you never hear what youre supposed to hear instead of having sunshine blown up your ass?

I'm not saying I don't want to improve, but some people don't and that's ok. A hobby is a just a hobby for some.

Giving feedback is not and should not be a requirement around here, but at the same time, it's encouraged so that anons' art can improve. I don't want there to be some kind of schism among users in the creative threads, this has been one of the only cool psuedo-communities I've seen on r9k.

Videos, most of the time.

Would you rather give me pointers generously or should I pry them off you instead?

soundcloud.com/listless_glance

might make something tomorrow

Attached: 1526885171229 (1).gif (480x270, 330K)

loving those alternate tunings

i have been giving generously! Jesus fuck! Pry from my cold dead fish fingers. Ok i get your point. I am happy to just carry on as usual, OP might want to be more specific in future about this.

>crywank
nice

I listened to a lot of old video game music before listening to "real music", and I mainly use 0CC-Famitracker

based famitracker

thank you user!I've been trying to experiment with a lot of alt tunings

:(

I made this over the last 2 days. I just finished it now but I'm 99% sure that I'm going to completely rework the "chorus" that starts at 1:40. I need sleep now. I hope the thread is still here when I wake up because I want to see what you frens make.

clyp.it/ig2zd0br#
I'm autistic

clyp.it/ig2zd0br#

lovely riff user

I built this website: 22chan.org

What do u guys think? Does it have a future?

A chunk of a larger work:a fairy without the wings added.

Attached: IMAG013 (1).jpg (776x1050, 97K)

Is there anybody that makes story games here? i usually just write but i want to try telling a story in a different, more visual or interactive way. a little game just seems like the easiest way to do that.

there's a VN dev team that needs a writer, and i like their project, but they're all super SJWs who buy into that infinite genders bullshit, and a large number of them are furries as well. no work would actually get done, since they'd probably just sit there and draw lewds of the characters and shit

Attached: tk1.jpg (369x512, 27K)

>Does it have a future?
no, but it would be nice if it did. too many chans now

if you built that without a template, i'm impressed, you should go for an original-ish layout though, to separate yourself from other websites. i also recommend you add some boards that are more relevant, /pp/ seems like a waste of a board

This is not Amber Alert but I want to mention there is a new video and he did something nobody should ever ever ever do on youtube.
youtu.be/_pwzpERXkgg

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr6zFtBIJXvxNcnYqUkya5Z7UAknyry-m
These are my old chiptunes from decades ago
>chiptune is modern day folk music
>real music
>chiptunes understand

Monkey Movie is done. FUCK. Holy SHIT. That took many, many hours.

Attached: Miss me with that GAY SHIT.png (1600x900, 535K)

>Hey user, what music do you listen to?
>Heheh, you mean like Mario? But, like, what do you actually listen to, like imagine dragons and that kind of stuff?

Attached: 3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg (707x500, 71K)

Congrats famille, I knew you could blast your way through it.

here b dragons maybe?

Thanks mate, gonna upload it in the very near future.

Im writing a story about a lonely robot-like character who travels from Austria to Syria in order to purchase a slave gf. In seeing the condition of the place, hes disgusted with himself and decides to save one of the girls instead however he ends up getting caught up in a coup to overthrow the current leader. It turns out the girl hes bringing home is the daughter of an important official and she was kidnapped and sold by a rebel faction as revenge. The coup was successful and the girls family was executed however as part of another deal they want the girl back. A bunch of terrorists are on Anons trail as he makes his way back to Austria. He has to deal with thugs, border police, and the language barrier and I have a twist for what happens near the end.

photo manipulation in krita

Attached: demon.png (1457x1504, 204K)

I suck please help me not suck

SoundCloud.com/gmarine

Considering i'm an artist for a living here's a granite for (You)

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.8M)

Was anyone else made to feel insecure about being intelligent in their childhood by other kids? I used to purposely score lower on tests to fit in and never really challenged myself. I regret it so much. I'm not trying to paint myself to be some sort of kid genius prodigy but I just feel I've wasted so much of my potential.

all the time so i blew up the classroom with an experiment, and provided smoke bombs for the school mafia and got the school evacuated (1000+)

no but my family and teachers made me insecure about my creativity. i wanted to be an artist but i did so well on all my exams they pressured me into doing more academic stuff.

>this thread isn't full of self-promotion, advertising, and attentionwhoring
loving
every
laugh

Because what's the point of everyone just shilling their stuff if no one is actually looking at the stuff people post. If people give feedback that at least acknowledges that people are looking at these threads rather than just posting in them. Also, everyone here could improve, that's why we're posting in this thread.

I made this shit album cover with my iPad
>Shapr3D to design the YouTube logo
>background is generated with a neural net which I hacked into over discord until I got banned by the developers
>seed image is Mike Oldfield tubular bell sigil also drawn and made on the iPad from scratch.
Blah blah blah
>iPad Pro
>no feedback needed already know its shit
Bumping a nice thread.

Attached: 9FEDFEE4-A3DA-4248-AA80-112A1FCDF96F.jpg (3264x3264, 1.91M)

Yeah I got beaten up earlier over this.
For some reason its always the rapper bots....
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I like your music, but I feel like you could grow as an artist. When making just instrumental music, especially trip hop, there needs to be a lot of variation to keep the songs interesting. You use the same drum pattern throughout a song for the most part, try to switch it up a lot more.

My favorite trip hop artist is Thriftworks, you should look at what he does in his songs.

soundcloud.com/thriftworks

Amber Alert plz hurry up with the new video

To echo the sentiments here and add>
>vocals are too loud, too much presence in mix
>> fix: find a band pass filter, or adjust the EQ so that the frequencies between 1200hz and 5000hz is reduced a little, it will make vocals crispier
>if things are getting muddy
>>each instrument is a spinning dancer and needs space to move. You have to scalp excessive overlap from instruments so that they all have just enough space for their performance, but not so much that they wander all over the stage and into the path of other dancers.
This can be accomplished with filters which are usually plugins which can be inserted into each track individually in a modern DAW.
>>while mixing make sure to lower the volume while listening and if you hear an instrument or voice waaay above the rest, you have spotted a problem. Make it so at low volume you can still hear the whole track.
>>Listen on other devices. Mastering doesnt come easy but it helps to get there while having the mind for it while mixing. You will find that unless you have studio monitors that different speakers and gear shapes sound slightly differently- you have to try as many different speakers and headphones as you can and make note of all the bad stuff, it is possible to draw up a compromise so that it sounds reasonably good on all devices. That is basically the job of an audio engineer.
Good luck user!

Attached: AE32317A-A5E6-4903-934E-41814A131902.jpg (507x380, 44K)

Examples by soundcloud.com/incrediblygay

Fuck off nigger. These threads are for just sharing things we enjoy doing, and want to just share with other anons.

See Because thats your attitude.

rolling through with a shitpost
vocaroo.com/i/s0fZ3QPvXeSV

Tryin our a new style

Attached: 2CC63F53-E513-4C06-B940-CAAC8C773F65.jpg (3019x2716, 1.62M)

OUT a new style. Fuck you normiephone

Attached: 34147A4C-670A-403C-B206-DF496D782B2B.jpg (3014x2454, 1.34M)

Blowing some wind

Attached: 1C2F6ABD-682B-45DC-8FD0-A86516635ED4.jpg (500x650, 122K)

Final one here

Attached: 909746DA-5E3F-4EA1-A4F0-9B7C3A3F4E5A.jpg (1915x2605, 1.33M)

This is one I made earlier

Attached: D155A5F3-5AA6-4B92-B52B-4D025F830FF1.jpg (312x390, 67K)