If I'm into crossdressing, get off with my prostate, take hormones...

If I'm into crossdressing, get off with my prostate, take hormones, and secretly / desperately want to be a girl is there any hope whatsoever of ever getting a girlfriend?

Attached: 1526128582196.png (740x915, 511K)

Why not just get a boyfriend?

funny how the only thing genuinely crazy you mentioned is wanting to waste your time/money with women

you know they're terrible right?

I'm not attracted to men even though I really wish I was. I dream about having a girlfriend who will dress up in cute clothes with me.

yeah. i'm a female and i wouldn't mind being with someone like that.

condition yourself into liking men desu... or boys at the very least.

no? There are plenty transwomen who are lesbian

If you're serious that's a massive relief. I kind of find it hard to believe though.

eh, it's the truth. i'm married to a crossdressing, p-spot loving sissy pantyboi. i've joked about slipping him hormones or feeding him the trap diet.

Would you dump him if he actually wanted to transition and live as a girl?

No one cares, fag. Get lost.

no. i would support him. i'd try to help him be the prettiest girl possible. i don't think he would want to transition though, because he's already in his 30s and we have children.

>transwomen
>lesbian
Yeah, OP! Plenty of "lesbian transwomen" out there who'd love to be your gf!

Attached: beautiful tranny.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

guess you're right, I meant to say there are plenty of transwomen who are lesbian and successfully get cis girlfriends.

Though being not willing to date a transwomen as a lesbian trnaswoman is kind of wack desu

>trannies
>ever making sense
>ever not being hypocritical
>ever not being insane
c'mon man

Well thanks for giving me hope that maybe I could find a girl into me someday. I don't think I'd want your exact kind of relationship though, I don't think of myself as a sissy or anything like that.

While I would prefer a trans girl to a guy, I'm not really attracted to them the way I am to cis girls. I know that's shitty but it wouldn't be fair to her to be in a relationship if I'm not really into it. Part of why I feel so hopeless about ever finding love is because I myself probably wouldn't date someone like me.

It depends, do you identify as a girl or are you just some guy taking herbal medicine?
if you are socially transitioning, it depends on how pretty you are.
I know a few trans girls who have wives/girlfriends but they're all like 8/10 by cis standards, otherwise you can always data MtF's as attractive as you.

Why not jump off a bridge? Sounds like a good solution to your stupid faggot problems and hypocritical nature.

The only hole you should enter is a noose

I wouldn't exactly say I identify as a girl but I have bad gender dysphoria and have always wanted to be one. I've been on hormones for a long time but I still present 100% as a guy, I even have to bind my chest. I always told myself if people started mistaking me for a girl or something I'd know I had a chance but no one ever does, I just get lots of compliments on my hair and skin. I'm way too tall and my voice is really deep so it feels like there's no chance of ever being seen as a girl. I know voice training exists but it's something I really struggle with too.

How would you feel about being friends with benefits with a female?

w-what kind of stuff would we do?

I'm a girl, I find that stuff super cute. The last guy I dated was into the same stuff though a bit milder I think. Difference is that he didn't want to get rid of his penis. I think that's where I'd draw the line, seeing as I'm not attracted to vaginas whatsoever. But if I was dating someone like you and you decided to transition fully into a female, I'd love to support you and make it easier. I just wouldn't be attracted to you anymore if you lost your penis.

aero please fuck off you have no place here