Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread...

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread. Include name or initials at minimum in order to avoid confusion.

Attached: letter.jpg (3706x2470, 1.12M)

O

Please come back to discord. I really don't want to believe you ghosted me although i also don't want to believe you are hurt or sick or something, we got along really well and you even said that you wanted to maybe become better friends. I am worried about your sudden disappearance and hope you aren't hurt or something. But if you ghosted me, please at least tell me you don't like talking to me so I can stop worrying about you.

E

Attached: 1529350910847.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Kathy.
have a nice sleep.
- little brother

Attached: 1532523128848.jpg (660x460, 31K)

S
I don't think you need a boyfriend.
I look at you and see a powerful woman. I don't deserve you and neither does anyone else. They are too small to register your greatness.

I know how powerful, how versatile, and how polite you are. You deserve someone better than me, but I doubt anyone in your position would easily find another man to help appease you. Fuck this grunt work, I mean it when I say you are powerful. Just find a way to move up soon so you get the love you deserve.

My love is meaningless to you.

Kathy,
i want you to spit in my mouth after I eat your ass
- pu

Attached: basedpu.png (1000x667, 715K)

A

god I wish I could just talk to you. I was looking through our old interactions on twitter and all I could see was your name when I scrolled through. I spent like 5 minutes just straight scrolling so I could see a time when you and me were still friends. idk why you mean so much to me why did we never get together we should have we were meant for each other :( why do you have to fucking hate me now why do they all have to hate me I just wanted to be a normie and have friends. I didn't want to be such a bad person. I just wish I could wake up tomorrow and see that you had texted me I donnt even care if we were together or anything I just want to talk to you and know that you don't hate me. But I'm sure you do

holy shit I'm so fucking pathetic

T
You make me feel like a man.
I need you in my life.
You are beauty beyond words to me.

If I mean anything to you please tell me.

Hey O

I'm not sure if I said something wrong or made you otherwise uncomfortable. It's true that I don't always understand your issues, but I really want to understand. I hope you don't think you did something wrong with me, because you didn't. It's all good and I wish to talk with you again.

D

Depends on the initial.
If you are my beloved initial, then maybe.

Dear I

I love you so much.Thank you for all the moments we've spent together each day&night.It really made my life more great.I enjoyed every moment we've talked together.Thank you so much for that.
Love you,
A

G

Would you marry me?

W

C
Let me ask you something:
Did you just want to be friends or did you really want something more?
I hear around the grapevine you wanted more. You look too good for me to just do that. Our interests don't align well enough to be pals either.

Z,

Its been a long time since we've talked. I'm sorry that we didn't work out as friends, I'd long since thought that you would be with me forever, the dynamic duo ready to do great things. You may be off doing wonderful shit, but its seems our paths have diverged. You were a real dick to us, especially Aa, H, and I, completely blowing us off for that demented bitch you'd claimed as your girlfriend. We knew shit was wrong with her before you ever even started talking and yet you went into the abyss unconcerned with the prior heartache you'd seen caused by the same person you'd moved to pursue. Still I supported you, unenthusiastic-ally watching you become further entrapped in the enchantress's vile curse, until you thoughtlessly threw me to the side, your best friends a mere passing thought, and someone upon whom you inflicted the same bullshit that seriously pissed you off. I have real issues now trusting in new people, but for some reason I still have a platonic love for you that I don't think I'll ever forget.
Thanks for the childhood
your best friend,

A

You are god on earth to me. Kind, naive, sacred. I still think of you often, even dream of you from time to time. I left because I felt intimidated, I'm a disappointment. I was ashamed when talking to you, you were a paragon of virtue and I was lazy and pathetic. It's been years, and we were online friends. Makes no sense, I know. Thinking of when you called me sweet things all the time still makes me feel warm and happy even now, though. I don't expect anything, but should it happen, it'd be nice to talk again someday just like the old times. Then I'd want to know everything about you. If my idolatry of you is real, it will happen.

Lara from Holland

Do you ever think of me? I miss you so much I always think of you. Please talk to me one last time I miss your voice.
-K

G,

My pride will take a long time to recover. I want to be the kind of person you're attracted to. Even if you weren't quite what I thought, you had miles more class than me. Too much of my time is spent talking to your empty number and my emptier head. How fucked have I become to take comfort in this trivial, idiotic ranting? I actually disgust you, and I am such a prideful little bitch that I can't get over it. Failure. Still, it's not all bad. This has given me the motivation to truly discipline myself. On the other side of next year I might not feel like the same person at all...

I just want you to stop being such an insufferable faggot all the time. You just use me as a conversation piece because you have nothing else of interest in your life.

What's the second letter of your name? oreganon

It's a. Is this you?

If you're who I'm thinking you are then stop trying to contact me.

I think you know why I left you guys. You're treat me like shit and jerk each other off over who can shittalk me the worst. Don't call her demented. You don't know me or her no matter how far you've had your nose up my ass and will keep it there for the next few months, don't talk like you do. It's a habit of yours, thinking you know everything and not knowing when to mind your own business. You're worth nothing to me.

Why..? I'm sorry if I hurt you

I just can't be around you anymore, you're not good for me

Please just give us another chance. I'm sorry, play stardew with me again..

I never even really talk about you desu. Not since many months ago.

B
You are cool.
Please learn how to sing soon.
You are too good to be a wageslave.

H

Becoming more sure that I'm only imagining.
If you're there, tell me. Contact me. I'm losing hope.

I'm still here and I still care, but I need to get myself in-check before I put another person before me again.

Anons,
Please tell me your initials.

wtffff this applies to me so hard
goddamn

I'm probably not who you think I am, I think I'm just chasing shadows that aren't there.

I hope you find who you're looking for though.

I miss chatting thump

Can you give more detail about who you meant this for?
I don't think it's me, but I just want to be sure before I leave.

>I don't think it's me
Then assume it's not and act and feel based on reality instead of the anonymous posts of a mentally ill retard.

thanks for not giving me a couple of minutes of your time. selfish jerk

It's embarrassing, but I think I convinced myself I was talking to someone who doesn't actually exist.

I'm guessing your message was meant for some real flesh and blood person you've spoken directly with before. Mine isn't, and unless you're that person that my deluded ego apparently dreamt up, then no, you and I probably aren't looking for each other.

You aren't the mentally I'll retard here, I am.
I'm sort of leaving permanently and I just wanted to be sure before I left whether the whole situation was something my broken lonely mind invented, but I'm pretty sure it is.

I'm still fairly sure it isn't me, but can you give me any kind of reference who you're looking for? A name, a date, or some kind of reference point or anything?

Everyone

My empathy feels like a broken lightbulb. I honestly don't know if I care, what makes me care or if I even want to care. Sometimes I feel like I'm only attracted to superficial ideals and that actual people just happen to be a means to ground that ideal in reality. I've come to conclusion after conclusion but nothing sticks. Well, I'm tired. And I won't be seeing any of you again. Wherever I'll be I'll be doing only what I can do this time.

M

You've also had someone extremely vaguely confirm that they also visit these threads?

While logically it makes absolute zero sense that you're actually them, I can't give anything that confirms who I am because deep down I'm truly wishing that you were them and the desire for you to be them is so strong that I can't even post the truth because it feels like I'm actually talking to you right now.

I'm sorry, this seems really unreal. I'll give you my email, and we can discuss this where it isn't in front of like ten million public people.

Just give me a minute, I actually can't remember my address so I need to double-check it.

Either way, I hope this works out for you, it sounds like it means a lot. Just give me a minute...

And captcha just threw up a really local address. Thanks for screwing with head tonight, internet...

Get a throwaway email the internet said, it's a good idea to have one they said, yeah, except when I can't remember the address.

Okay, so my email is: ThrownAway13 at protonmail dot com.

Go ahead and email me, and hopefully we can figure out if we're who we think we are?

And I guess if you're not who I think, and who I think is out there still, email me too?

Dear Stalkie-chan,
I'm not going to be fun because I know you're there and the mystery is so interesting. Judging by the other people that you seem to be doing this to you're targeting the mentally ill, but I'm solidly medicated and have been for years. I've only discussed my issues online to help other people dealing with them, they don't need to know I'm writing past events as if they are happening currently. You don't seem to have any power over anything so I'm guessing you're a bored tech-savy weirdo as opposed to some sort of malevolent organization. Did you pick me because the one picture I posted screamed "Easy target!" or did I say something inflammatory on Discord. Hmm.

-Eldritch

M,

I love you, sleep well

B

Stop posting about me. Stop it. We were never as close as you keep telling everyone. I feel embarrassed when I see you posting about how much you miss me and how you wish I didn't have BPD and blame it all on me like our friendship didn't work out because I'm too sick to be your friend. The truth is that I got bored of you and used that server as an excuse to get rid of you. Now leave me alone.

E

YOURE NOTHING BUT A FLECK OF DIRT RESTING ON ACRES OF TURDS THAT LINE THIS PLANET
YOU MEAN NOTHING

im a fuckin tard idk why ithought coming back into your life like that was a good idea. i have a whole thing that i wrote out last night and id send it to you but it would be even more intrusive and i don't feel like i can reach out to you first. sorry if that is what you want but i can't tell right now and i don't know what the right thing is to do at the moment. i am sorry

turkish whore

I'm just a convenience to you aren't I? I want and needed you but you don't give a crap as long as you can do whatever you want to do when you want to do it. thanks. all I wanted was a bit of your time

S

Its been almost half a week and I still havent heard anything back from you. I know you have some messed up shit going on in your life right now and I know I am being selfish, but at least give me a yes or no answer so things arent awkward between us later tonight. I wish I had never seen that text because I have been nervous as fuck ever since. No matter what happens I will always want to be your friend. None of this changes how much I care about you or how much I enjoy spending time with you. Just please talk to me.

B

if i could still be your friend then i would be

i hate these threads because gay incels all type similarly. drives a reclusive pigman mad...

What is the second letter of your first name?

If you want to have someones time take ownership of it.

J

I know it had been years since we'd seen each other in person. It's not your fault, it was just the dark path you had began to go down. It doesn't matter what happened, I just wish I got to talk with you one last time before you passed. You'll always be my brother, no matter what anyone says. I love you.

R

I wish I could be more than just a friend to you. We're perfect together.

S
Why are you ignoring only me this week? I thought you wouldn't do that anymore. Please tell me what is going on. I thought we were on good terms.. you're my friend. I say stupid shit all the time.
- Sander

Also whoever is fake replying to posts all the time in these kind of threads impersonating and larping others, knock that shit off please.

>t. friendzoned beta cuck

g
I wish I knew what you are thinking. I have a huge hole in my dam and I think you're the only one that knows how I'm should fix it. I'm trying, but I feel like I'm just working with sticks and wet clay here.
m

Dear R,

I always hated romantic dramas. They frustrated me because I found it unbelievable that the characters could be so stupid.

You know how those types of movies go: girl meets boy, the two split for some dumb reason, end up dating other people who are completely wrong for them, but they eventually find their way back to each other.

Why the hell didn't I call you that night? My first instinct after a breakup was always, always to call you but I didn't. Now six years have gone by and it's too late. I was so scared of you before. You were too smart, too sharp, too handsome, too dark, too energetic, too opinionated, too cool for school. You hated everything I liked. You hated my friends. You hated what I was like around my crowd. Simply put, you were out of my league. I guess in a lot of ways you still are. Money can't buy everything.

Do you ever think about me? You colored everything in my life. There's nothing in my life or my personality that can be separated from you. I was so in love with you that I tried to become you to replace your presence when you left. I'm still in love with that boy. You used to call me exactly at 12:01 am on my birthdays so that the first person who told me happy birthday would be someone who loved me. Do you remember? Did you ever love me as obsessively like I love you?

I'm going to stop contacting you completely. It probably means nothing to you because who am I to you now anyway? Some girl you used to make mix tapes for a lifetime ago. What's the point in lurking at your door? Even if you wanted me, I can't leave him. Even if you wanted me, you'd leave eventually and I know it. I'm just hanging myself.

Not that it means anything now but when I said I'd love you forever I meant it.

Best,
R.

D

I dunno what happened last night. You seemed kinda disappointed I didnt text you earlier, but I barely knew you and I was scared youd blow me off.. and after last night I mean... should've I done it? I mean you seemed so sad I was leaving and if we did start this with you earlier id be even worse for both of us. I think its best this way. It hurts me so much that I have to leave and I just wish things coulda happened differently. And holy fuck was last night special. It was the first time I got so close with a girl and I was just so fucking confused and I didn't know if I should make a move or not.. you seemed like you were in a good mood and having fun at first but I was so insecure and confused at the time I couldn't respond how I wished I have. And later you seemed so down and I know why you were and im glad you smiled at the end and the kiss... fuuuuck why did it have to happen like this... and you texted me right after I was so startled and overwhelmed and... wow I just dont know what to fucking do. I just cant wait to talk to you.. I just want you to tell me how you feel for real im just too retarded to judge... I really really like you D. I promised we would meet and I just cant wait.

M

A

Wish i had the balls to ask you out.

M

This is to A from L