What do you do to let out your anger??

What do you do to let out your anger??

Attached: F1864901-FC08-47CE-BCEC-C473425FB61C.png (256x256, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/ControlY1950
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rub one out ecks dee

make original music, originally

I go numb, to prevent myself from crying.

Its a technique I learned from back when I was on Tumblr and EVERYTHING made me angry.

I'm not sure whether coming here or staying there would have been a better choice at this point.

I like vandalism at night all you need is a mask, gloves and the ability to run fast. it is great for letting out rage and adrenaline

Stop it from developing in the first place.

archive.org/details/ControlY1950

Powerlifting for the anger and beer and ponies for depression.

Uh, take HRT so I don't feel angry anymore.
:^)

I was using them concurrently.

At least here theres a semblance of personality, even if it is a shit one. Much better than the polar sides of
>Ooh, Pretty Colors and sad things and romanticized things!
Or
>EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE AND NO ONE HAS RIGHTS EXCEPT FOR WHITE MEN KILL WHITEY

Theres a little nuance here.

How do you go numb?

god you reek of summerfag stench

Attached: 1533623861742.png (286x335, 145K)

Realize that theres nothing you can do to change your issues, and allow that helplessness to mix with your rage. Let it simmer. Dont open your mouth, lest you try to fight it.

The pain burns within you. Contain the blaze, because life wont stop to feel sorry for you.
This is probably extremely unhealthy, its a very Irish thing to do.

Ive been coming here since 2008 though

I usually find avenues to let out some steam at work.
Just last week I had some underlings draw on the walls and had a hearty chuckle when they got reprimanded by our boss.

you still write and express yourself like a faggot

Attached: 1517871699743.png (250x202, 8K)

What type of stuff do you usually do? I'm interested.

Its always hard for me to accept shit like this. Is there any mental technique to it?

Its called graffiti brah

I do a lot of cycling and beat my wife

Punch holes in my wall and break stuff, I've got a designated punching wall in my garage that I patch up every now and then. This way I'm destructive in the least-destructive way possible.

Attached: 1533602591721.png (1280x693, 1.47M)

I play war of thunder and blame everything on russian bias

I let the frustration build up for a month or two. Then on a peaceful saturday-night i go and get shitfaced in the woods blasting music and shouting my lungs out.

It's really cathartic.

Attached: 1533442169276.png (537x537, 271K)

I dont doubt it, and ill work on that.

For me it stemmed from knowing that I look like an absolute faggot and trying too hard to seem angry when I am, so I stopped myself from doing that. I resorted to crying after that, but that made me look like a fucking pussy, so I forced myself to stop doing that too.

Eventually, I got to a point where I just shut down and become a literal robot until the anger passes.

>2018
>not having a boxing bag
Best decision of my life. My left jabs are getting okay now too. I can't believe how floppy and useless my left wrist/fist used to be.

I play GTA online go in first person mode and Puch and kill people