I’m gonna try smoking weed for the first time because I’ve been a sook my whole life should I prep somehow or do...

I’m gonna try smoking weed for the first time because I’ve been a sook my whole life should I prep somehow or do something

Attached: 42A6DD9F-7398-489F-AB7B-A8C60B6CED69.jpg (249x249, 19K)

dontdo drugs

dude

Don't do it

don't thats gross

prep some water

umm depends if you still live with your parentso r not/

Weed is shit.
The first few times, you feel pretty much nothing, when you do get high, you're just lightheaded, hungry, your throat burns like hell and you get tired.
Drink some Absinthe, being drunk is better than being high.

Attached: Absinthe-glass.jpg (418x600, 53K)

>I’m gonna try smoking weed for the first time because I’ve been a sook my whole life should I prep somehow or do something

OP I'm high rn ama

weed

Dont psyche yourself out and you'll be fine.

welcome to the gang weed senpai

lmao

Make sure to do it with someone you trust, incase you have a bad reaction. Also, make sure to be in a safe place with a few hours of time on your hands. Not needed, but very useful, is to have a bag of chips and maybe some buns, and something to drink (for the munchies). Other than that, just make sure it's weed that you're smoking, and not like Spice or K2, and you're good to go.

You can have an amazing first time if you actually inhale properly.

I knew frogposter were degenerate!

nice 9!

Attached: 1522093068529.jpg (849x1200, 416K)

drugs are bad mkaay

wtf nice nine k

make sure you'll be undisturbed for at least 4h. Also get some pizzas or make sure you have enough money to order something.
Further see

talking about weed like it's lsd or some shit lol

Thanks!

Hey, nice nines!

Attached: 1522149764065.jpg (458x497, 73K)

nice 9 =)

You never know how you'll react the first time, having someone around is a very good idea. Especially if you have a bad reaction.

Thank you!

Attached: 1499873933122.png (618x800, 200K)

Just sit down and enjoy it.
Preferably you should be watching TV, or listening to music