i like playing as girls in video games

Attached: IMG_1606.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

Are you pretty in them?

same

Attached: crop.png (182x269, 78K)

Who doesn't?

yes

Attached: IMG_1567.gif (500x281, 1.16M)

As long as their sexy and masturbate to them, then it's alright.
Imagining you are those girls or crossdressing as them, not okay

i mean if given the choice like in skyrim or pokemon etc. i'll pick the girl and sorta hide it from others

I haven't touched my copy of Witcher 3 yet because i can't be a girl.

Attached: 1523061268887.jpg (900x1500, 841K)

Pretty pretty girl jelly~
I do it sometimes too, especially when it's something like pokemon, the girl is always the cuter option there.

Attached: Cute!.gif (219x300, 241K)

But you play as one for a bit in the game, she's pretty cute too.

Especially in Skyrim and Fallout.
I want a good-looking character.
Finding a male character good-looking is gay.
I'm not gay.
So I'll take a female character.

yeah that feeling exactly
lately i've been hunting only for games with extensive character customization with little luck

yeah i don't jack off or even crossdress like them and shit, that's a bit much

Lyra is the best

when i make male characters in those two games i don't even spend 5 minutes on their features

the girls though, shit, 3 hours in and i'm still stuck in the character creation screen making sure they're on point
and then i'll even carry more than one set of armor to give them some sort of signature clothing

this except I would also love to be a cute girl

This. Also you have more clothes to choose from.

I really liked the one that was in X & Y.
Girl is best option always though.
You're honestly kinda subhuman if you chose a male character in pokemon.

Yep, that too.

haven't played X/Y and up yet, can you dress up the characters there

what other games do u play user
I make girls in dark souls & bloodborne but the character creation is a little clunky it takes me around 45 minutes to sculpt a face I like, but being a red eyed brunette is worth it

Yes

i tried dark souls, but even with a controller on PC it felt really clunky. could never get past the part after the dragon first appears

uhh lately though i haven't gotten into much. it's very unappetizing trying to play the sims 4 on my shitty laptop, and that's where all my qts are at. right now i'm stuck in chrono trigger trying to beat magus

fuck...
pic related

Attached: IMG_1607.png (987x567, 703K)

>ywn be a cute girl that kisses other cute girls

Attached: B1E17A94-5968-4DBA-90EA-E0415548289E.jpg (712x482, 74K)

>Lyra is the best
Lyra is so bad that I actually play as a boy in HGSS

Attached: 1505540010788.jpg (450x469, 40K)

ive been trying to figure what is the appeal/unappeal of these games they’re so polarizing my friends either love or hate them, it really is too bad that bloodborne is Sony exclusive since that one plays the smoothest
Do u only dress ur girls cute? I like some more androgynous looks because I love cuntboys/tomboys
>pic related

Attached: 25447501-04BB-4CFC-B075-07FE9252AA2D.jpg (768x1024, 260K)

please explain why

like for example if i'm in safe zones in the mojave i'd switch to more feminine or relaxed clothing, and i'd put on leather armor during quests

Sony's gotta make money somehow...
can't see her face at all

she looks like the bastard child of mario and kris

I made that character when I first got the game & I was too excited to be picky about the character creation so she’s like 75% finished & I wear masks to hide how lazy I am kek
My ds3 character is a qt though, I like to turn the face markings in the game a color similar to the skin so looks like scars so she has marks over her eyes & lips
I’d post a pic but I’m not home I just happened to have a pick of my of kijiyo

huh shit, no wonder i always felt there was something off about her design...
ah well, Kris wouldn't have fit the aesthetic of the remakes anyway

Attached: IMG_1628.png (1200x675, 1M)

no u

Attached: b3a9c7e21c925837fed844a0ec3f5047.png?e=1523373877&m=zTF8bxPCnDmU50JKXG7sKA.png (594x686, 398K)

I made an athletic tomboy for dragons dogma dark arisen but I never finished the game
>where’smuhdodgebuttons

Attached: C623B622-BE90-4B3D-8F74-B18386A942D0.jpg (1536x2048, 1.46M)

You ever make traps?

I haven’t played a game where the male face features can be manipulated into looking like a trap, otherwise I’d probs only play as traps

same i feel like i play better

how's dragon's dogma? i hear it's out on PC now

strange, isn't it?

A true shame, maybe some day it will become more common, then we can play as the perfect sissyboys~

It was ok, I liked the world a lot, & I think u can cooperate? U summon something called pawns which r basically ur assistance npcs but u can use other players pawns too, it was fairly balanced imo, I didn’t finish it for the same reason I don’t play Skyrim anymore, I feel stiff if I cant dodge

right, I wanna kill hulking bosses as a cat trap
I think the Japanese will introduce traps to games

Is this board a breeding place for fags?...

I too like to play as the girl for some reason, I just like it. I don’t fantasize or want to be a trap, but still.

Sue me

Attached: C99FCABB-471C-4B31-8BA8-C3E4F8FD8A29.jpg (750x479, 99K)

yeah but *why* do you like it, y'know? do you ever find yourself justifying your choice of character to others who see you play

is the character creation better than skyrim's?

It’s far superior to skyrim, I made like 5 different characters in dragons dogma & managed to make them all hot, my only complaint is there’s an eye cosmetic that makes one eye look closed which I thought was sexy cause it looked like i was missing an eye but it turns out it’s just a hardcore lazy eye & u could still see the eye ball, i was pissed

i play as male because im trying to play a game not fap. thats it.

My reason for playing as girls besides just looking hot is I play as a guy in real life, it’s the same reason I pick non human races as well in games

Any first person hame
>run
>hear dude gruntig
No thx

Any third person game
>look at some guys ass for 30 hours
No thx

Also yes id like to be a cute girl

what gaaayms r a qt in?

lol you've a good "eye" for detail, hehehe
i think i know what i'm getting next then, thanks

yes, the boners are an inevitable... work hazard...

homo

a thing I like to do is look for videos that basically say “how to make a cute girl in [blank]” to see how flexible a character creator is, also sometimes I’ll rip facial stats directly from the video
Also I love that pun cause I have a gouged out eyes fetish kek

>I have a gouged out eyes fetish
explain

Attached: IMG_1600.jpg (353x332, 26K)

The Witcher 3 was my ‘initial incident’ ,the sorceress philippa Eilhart who was blinded with spoons ‘awakened’ my fetish, I don’t really know y I like it but blind in one/both eyes, specifically gouged turns me on alot, same with amputees it just looks nice

Also sorry my ID changed 3 times I was on a damn plane

Some games are built for you to self-insert
Some games are built for you to live a while in someone else's shoes
There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing the latter in games where you would normally do the former

A chilean drew this in a draw request thread for me around a week ago

Attached: 416A8D8C-87E3-4D75-9338-6F6D114083C4.jpg (640x400, 45K)

Cause you are one an*me fag

>staring at a girl's butte for the whole duration of the gameplay
What's wrong, user? Never knew you were straight.

Attached: FB_IMG_1519629733053.jpg (514x514, 9K)

There is no reason not to always play as a girl unless you're homosexual.
Though I did have some trouble playing through B2/W2 because I was constantly aroused by this whore's fat thighs.

Attached: 1500819033034.png (926x1269, 601K)

>ywn be a cute girl that gets kissed by user-turned-cute-girl

Attached: 1500283115488.gif (540x503, 821K)

dont be so easy, girls like hino enma r who’s distracting

Ever since Pokémon Crystal gave me the option to play as a girl, I've never gone back.