Ywn have a suicidal gf who tries to kill herself multiple times per week

>ywn have a suicidal gf who tries to kill herself multiple times per week
Why live?

Attached: misaki_nakahara_by_bescia-d9xun91.png (816x978, 100K)

What is their appeal?

No thanks, having gf sounds like a chore.
Suicidal one would be more of a hassle.

It’s similar to the logic of people who fall for coked up hookers because they think they can “fix” them.

Uh, actually I have.

>>r(eddit)9k

That doesn't sound appealing at all

I dont want a gf thats dumb enough to wear skirts in the fucking wintertime

It's hell on earth, let me tell you that much. Even worse when they try to make it seem like it's your fault

Joke's on you, most Japanese women wear skirts even during winter, it's a cultural thing.

Only good if you're planning to kill yourself with her

Well, if you've ever fallen in love with a borderline, it's almost addictive. Painful but not something you want to give up after you've had a taste of it. It's not just about fixing them.

Is it about the domination/power? The fact that this woman after a certain point practically relies on you to exist?

I can get that. But with crazies, always be careful of what you wish for. Too clingy is too clingy.

Get the fuck out of the relationship now before she destroys you

How the fuck was this original

Original

this was on /a/ dumbass

>tfw my current (and only) bf's first gf killed herself
>having suicidal thoughts but can't open up to him because I don't want to make him re-live that

Not everyone who's suicidal is borderline.

Jokes on you. I had one, and it was an endless hell, taking me away from my studies, wearing my psyche down bit by bit. I ended up breaking up with her, and have had to take her to hospital after overdoses multiple times. She clings on pretty damn hard for someone who apparently doesnt even want to be alive.
Getting into a relationship with a BPD girl is essentially a blood contract from which the only escape is the death of one of you.

Only good if you're planning to kill yourself with her after doing something fun.

>>tfw my current (and only) bf's first gf killed herself
>>having suicidal thoughts but can't open up to him because I don't want to make him re-live that

And that's exactly the reason why nobody should date people with exes. Fuck that can of worms.
Here's a prediction: you're going to kill yourself or attempt to and he will find out and lose his mind.
Should have found a bf you could trust and who didn't have any baggage.

>Getting into a relationship with a BPD girl is essentially a blood contract from which the only escape is the death of one of you.
Sounds amazing. How kinky was she in bed? I want a BPD gf I can beat up and mutilate and abuse.

I like the idea of a BPD gf until I realise she'd probably cheat on me and destroy me as a person.
I'll stick to good ol' yandere gf fantasies, thank you very much.

Attached: 1494671989859.jpg (636x632, 144K)

Make sure she's not too mentally unstable and then dump her. Her suicidal tendencies will be infectious, keep clear of that shit

>Having a gf

Get out normal/

>suicidal gf
Yes, because I'm sure the appeal of having to deal with another person's emotional baggage along with my own problems at the same time will never ware off ever.

Was in a relationship like this for 2 years. Completely destroyed my ability to form romantic relationships with anyone out of fear of the same thing happening all over again. Worst time of my life by far.