>your race
>something you do that's not typical of your race

I'm white and unemployed

Attached: Antifu.jpg (852x960, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk02ksQdWr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you guys hear something?

Attached: food stamp fraud.jpg (960x868, 81K)

im black and my father and mother are still together and in my life

I'm indian and use deodorant

>slav
Im a cute feminine male

Disgusting desu famalamazoid

>White
>Don't want to kill myself

For real though, I'm black(ish) and browse Jow Forums. That should be enough.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_overdose.jpg (320x205, 24K)

i'm white and legitimately love my race but don't dislike any other race whatsoever. seems like a lot of people have major trouble admitting that this is possible.

most of the time when people qualify for food stamps it's because they have several children they can't afford to take care of

pisses me off because people at my workplace are on benefits but make too much money to be able to qualify for them without having children.
Washington Post and all these marxist papers still write shit about how my employer is terrible because like 40% of its employees draw food stamps.

what I'm seeing on ground level is that the society is fine until you start granting people amnesty for making stupid mistakes, and then by the figures that generates it looks like a hellhole.

>that filename
Internet explorer patrician

Attached: 1521921075130.jpg (634x683, 106K)

*Waiting on the comedian who will say he is black with a stable job and typical nuclear family*

>white
>attracted to white girls

Attached: Gym.jpg (800x533, 208K)

well that's the thing
if you want to stop abortions you have to either openly admit that you think kids should die cause they have stupid parents or pay for the kids to be alive
the only people it hurts when stupid people fuck up and have kids they don't really mean to are the kids themselves

Croanon? That you?

Are you on top of your own foodchain, though?

Attached: Pajeet.jpg (2970x2012, 506K)

Not racist, I don't really have a problem with whites from Europe, Canada, Australia and shit, but White-Americans are the worst.

When they ain't busy setting the world on fire with drone strikes and funding and training "moderate rebels" in countries where leaders ain't interested in dancing to Amerikkka's tune they're bitching bout 1% (yeah, just 1%) of their taxes going towards feeding the poor. Meanwhile they cheer on a bigger, more decadent military which in it's current state already guzzles damn near 60% of The Unitef Caliphates Of Burgerstan's GDP.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_trump-budget-pie-fy2018.png (1694x1217, 588K)

I'm Jewish and almost homeless

I'm white bu-
wait. fuck. I do everything you'd expect

how do i get a qt antifa gf like in that pic?

>antifa
she's actually a fascist, look at the flyers she's holding

i cant read spanish, what does it say?

i'm pretty sure it's italian and i can't read it either, but just look at the symbol in the bottom right

i thought it was a power rangers symbol

>tfw no facist gf who hates your guts

Attached: 1526249224502.jpg (645x773, 80K)

if you're going to try for an antifa gf you should probably learn what fascist symbols look like so you don't embarrass yourself in front of her

>free, beautiful and rebellious!
just let her fucking be the power ranger that she dreams to be

Attached: Screenshot_028.png (352x370, 147K)

>look at the flyers she's holding
mmm yes, i see them and i like what i see

Attached: oswald-mosley-2.jpg (900x750, 64K)

yeah i bet she dreams of being the white ranger

im East Asian and I have an IQ around 80. Im especially terrible at math.

>white
>listen to dancehall and actually understand patois
But only the songs about killing people, those make me feel good.

>hispanic
>can't speak spanish
why have i been cursed like this?

I'm Mexican and I enjoy Indie and Britpop, plus I play the saxophone.

>Asian
>not attracted to Asians
is this common or not?

>mfw people say I look mexican
>mfw can't speak spanish at all and even used to sleep through spanish classes

I'm white and I don't fetishize asian women

I'm black and this is what I listen to.

Attached: Screenshot_20180807-132437_Retro Music.jpg (1080x6080, 457K)

I'm mexican and have never done drugs

>indian
you better

>black
>live in Japan

I literally know more white people on welfare. The blacks at least sell drugs.
That the whites then buy.

Fine until
>Screamo
>1080 songs

In USA, most unemployed people are white.

top tier fash. he's up there with Mussolini. Hitler's trash tier and overrated. Change my mind

I'm white and i don't suck up to minorities or treat them differently at all.

not sure what you meant by this. if you look at per-capita welfare enrollment, whites and asians are disproportionately under-represented while hispanics and blacks are disproportionately over-represented. yes, whites make up most welfare recipients in the us. they also make up most of the population in the us.

>iwrotehaikusaboutcannibalisminyouryearbook
>Saetia
>Anomie
>combatwoundedveteran
>Pg. 99
>Orchid
>Old Gray
>La Luna
>I Hate Sex
>Ravachol
>Lord Snow
>Flowers Taped To Pens
>Gauge Means Nothing
Idk user, I'd say my screamo collection is pretty good. This is assuming you actually know what screamo is and aren't confusing is with metalcore like some pleb

>brazilian
>not a thief or murderer

no need, you are correct

>white
>love fried chicken

I mean most unemployed people in USA are white. You don't need to keep adding qualifiers. Its weird.

gay self hating white boi

i mean most people in the USA are white. you don't need to keep adding qualifiers (like unemployed), it's weird.

> Jew
> Actually don't want to wipe out the white goyim because then we'd be wiped out by the arabs

Attached: 7e9bda254db628f6e9ede8985019fad7.jpg (640x640, 186K)

oh you're a victim!

>I Hate Sex
That's good, since you wont be getting any with that soundtrack.

Not him but you seem to have no nuance.
He was the best chance for Germany at the time, just as Mosley was for Britain, Mussolini was for Italy etc. The beauty of fascism is that it's an organic movement based on the culture and race of the inhabitants of the country in which it is applied, there is no universal dogma (that would be reserved for the communist and capitalist internationalists) - just the underlying idea of "together we are stronger" against (((those))) who would seek to manipulate and destroy us.
Hitler had his flaws to be certain, but he was also an extraordinary and capable leader, one must only listen to his speeches and look at Germany's track record pre-war and post-war to understand this.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk02ksQdWr8

>more money spent on "government" than almost everything else
gotta make sure these dumb motherfuckers get paid!

I've been robbed just once, I think I'm one of the few ones

you're right didn't mean to diss the man. Although it could be argued that his breaking of the molotov ribbentrop pact literally made him less honorable than the commies i guess he did still at least try. Also his speeches on international bankers are great and he certainly possesses the public speaking skills needed in a fascist leader.

>Black
>Never commited a crime
>Parents are still together
>Dad has a job although it took stressful months to find one
>Got robbed by a white person it was an interesting experience
>Ran away from drugs
>No friends and a virgin
Life's kinda crappy to be honest I've also been called an Oreo by white people and told I really shouldn't be able to say nigga by a black guy a Colombian and an Irish guy quite weird

Attached: zkluNyk.jpg (1600x1111, 234K)

Holy fucking shit user. Please educate this thread with your finesse in screamo you connoisseur

>unemployed white not common

Most of the welfare is cacs get a grip retard

I'm a hapa KHV with no friends
Oh wait, that's completely typical! Haha my mistake

>Half-Black/Half-White
I don't claim superiority to white/black people, apparently that's a thing. I dunno what's typical, honestly.

Is your dad black and is he still around?

Desperate times call for desperate measures. He needed to ensure the flow of much-needed oil into the Reich to sustain the war effort and also so that Stalin didn't stab him in the back while he settled matters with the west - it was a contingency more than anything else and not a pact of friendship by any stretch.
Stalin was poised on breaking it to push through to Western Europe in "Operatsiya Groza" (look it up btw), and so it was a pre-emptive strike. If Germany had given the Soviets the initiative then all of the continent would have become Communist.

Attached: 1524128506855m.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

>Is your dad black and is he still around?
No and yes.

>black
>adult virgin
>INFP
>often daydream about creating a shitpost-core band along the lines of The Gerogerigegege, Anal Cunt, Brainbombs, GG Allin, Whitehouse, etc and being remembered as a cult hero

it can happen, r-right?

Attached: IMG_20180804_231614.jpg (500x500, 56K)

I'm jewish with a BBC fetish and a drug addiction

Never heard of operatsiya Groza. I suppose if the cominterm were also planning on breaking the pact it somewhat justifies it. I also guess that as far as military leaders Hitler was far more successful than Mosley and Mussolini combined. Fine i guess i cede the fact that he wasn't so bad after all but he still had it on easy mode since germany basically just threw itself at him. Mussolini marched on Rome like Caesar for power and Mosley stood in the last real bastion of democracy in Europe and openly opposed the government knowing full well he may be imprisoned or offed by the "elites".

i'm white and i'm good on bass guitar

Minus the shit about making a shit-tier band your just like me are you a failure to?

Attached: 1528064048000.jpg (468x895, 216K)

This is not unusual.

i'm mexican and not fat.

Being able to play Guns n Roses doesn't count as "good" whitey.

I'm white, my parents are divorced, Popeyes is my favorite fast food chain, and I like really ignorant trap music

Otherwise I'm a very typical weeb, which is probably a white trait

Attached: ooh.png (1021x1042, 1.67M)

Yes it is, the Jews keep their people pure and clean, and won't bury you in your parents' cemetery if you do drugs. You're confusing what the Jews make the goyim think with what the Jews themselves think.

I'm white and I'm not a racist.

And not in the conservatard "race realist" way, I mean legitimately not a racist.

>Mexican mestizo
>have two jobs and help provide for my family
Not my own family but parents n sibling n shit

>frap
You said something, mate?

I am white and not a Chad

Um no sweetie. Israelis (and Jews by whole) are the world's biggest race mixers. 56% of you won't go with another Jew.

I'd go with a Jew the problem is would a Jew go with a black guy

Attached: 1532784574313.jpg (750x375, 34K)

I'm a spic and I live in the US legally.

>white
joined a gang when i was young to try to fit in, also i listen to shitty hip-Pop to to this day.

Your a good guy user, godspeed lad.

Attached: tooreal4me.jpg (366x366, 33K)

Just know there's a black guy over the internet laughing at you because you were what my mom forced me to never be through beats, be thankful you at least had friends.

Attached: proxy.jpg (600x400, 44K)

I'm slav and I fucking hate beer (vodka is fine tho)

>white
>I love spicy food it is my favorite

>your race
>something you do that's not typical of your race
slav but can't stand not slavic/(russian or serbian) men/people

Is it typical for Slavic people to like Slavic people? They seem to yell at each other a lot on Dota.

depends, russians and serbians for example get along really good and it always depends on the history. The main stereotype im referring to is that slavic woman are looking for every opportunity to do it with a foreigner and leave their country

> Jew
> make around 500 dollars a month because third world

>The main stereotype im referring to is that slavic woman are looking for every opportunity to do it with a foreigner and leave their country
Yeah that sounds about right, and it sounds right that it's bullshit in practice and that Slavs are actually comfortable in Slavland.

also I misread when I wrote

>white
>have brown eyes

OP mentioned unemployment, retard.

Therefore you're not white you los americanos

I left russia a bunch of times for travel, the experiences where nice but I really cant see myself anywhere else than here. Where else would I watch the same neighbor getting attacked by a mosquito cloud during one month summer and get locked out by his mom at -60 degrees c during the rest of the year

yeah that's great, i wasn't replying to OP, i was replying to somebody different who was trying to make a different point.

>Black
>Enjoys reading for its own sake.
>Doesn't have a meltdown when hearing/seeing the word nigger.
>Thought the hype around Black Panther was cringe as fuck.