/NHK/ NEET hikki thread

>what is a hikki?
someone who doesn't go outside for long periods of time or only to get food to survive,
for example not leaving the house for years or for a month at a time to get things needed to live.

>NEET
Easy one, yet I see people mix it up, it means no worky and no training or education

>are you suicidal
>are you abusing alcohol
>are you sick of this shit life...
>are you using discord? drop it if you want

Attached: U9RPn8U.png (1336x1080, 449K)

Am I a hikki if I go outside 1-2 times/week?

Attached: 1459819007912.jpg (409x409, 50K)

no not at all, unless you MUST or you will die.

NEET here

>are you suicidal
Slightly, but rn its pretty bad
>are you abusing alcohol
I'm alcoholic I guess
And I was last night, currently just a bit hungover
>are you sick of this shit life
I just wanna be less lonely and earn money without doing a job man
But I'm pretty sick of it
>are you using discord?
Yes, but I aint dropping my ID rn, shit'll just make me look like a fag

I have a NEET friend close to being a hikki, I'm a wagecuck but I'm his last contact he regulary sees because I'm visiting him.
I want him to stop being a NEET and stop living in his parents basement. I even gave him the chance to live at my place when he starts searching for a job and later pays a little bit rent.
He's depressed all the time and slowly the jokes about suicide are getting more and more. I'm really concerned about him. I don't want him to kill himself. He's one of the person I know the longest.

What do

Attached: 83f1916fc5a14652deec36ee6ed112d1c8b69c81c322478c583a258dbcf7fd01.jpg (1030x1020, 136K)

What's the K stand for in NHK again?

If he chooses to kill himself and sticks with that decision for longer than a just a couple days, and not because of some depressed austistic rage he had at the moment, it would be pretty egoistic to stop him
Dude
I'd love to have a friend like you desu
I cant stay in the attic for the rest of my life

been neet for about 14 months and hikki (occasionally step outside the house for fresh air but never go out in public) for about 6 months
>are you suicidal
no, i really love being alive. 3-4 years ago i was suicidal/homicidal.
>are you abusing alcohol
yes. i used to abuse benzos, i consider this an improvement.
>are you sick of this shit life
somewhat. i'd like to live on my own, independent of my parents, but my driver's license is suspended and i don't have a job, so moving out is just unrealistic right now.
>are you using discord
no, i have in the past and i regret it. too many underageds and normies,

Attached: 1507072721571.gif (500x375, 709K)

Man, I don't want to lose such a close friend.
All the fucking time I've spent with him.
Man, I think I need to cry.
This is so fucking gay. I'm such a fucking faggot.

Its cool to cry user, I been doing that for the past 3 hours too
Crying isnt gay, its just a way to let your emotion out
And I absolutely understand you dont wanna lose a friend, especially a close one, but if that is his actual decision, and not just something he decides to do in an alcoholic depressed rage or something, you dont really have the right to stop him
Idk your friend tho so I cant really judge if he thought it out well enough

SIGGHHHHHH WHY DID I STOP GROWING AT 15 sighhhhh..... I misss you susanna
why god make me manlet sigggghhhhhhhh

did you usre drugs originaly

yea idk i smoked a lot of weed with her lol sighhh

might be what helped stunt your growth

yeah man ... you get NEETbux?

>He's depressed all the time and slowly the jokes about suicide are getting more and more.
does he want help or has he taken the black pill and decided its better dead?

this 100%
most people on discord are trash
you are a good friend man, be proud also cryuing is fine

Attached: 6aedopzt6w7z.jpg (1136x640, 46K)

>does he want help or has he taken the black pill and decided its better dead?
I think he took the blackpill, but I never really trusted myself to ask him directly.
Lately he even rejected me visiting him for the first time.

My childhood friend contacted me to invite me to his marriage. He will soon have a wife, he have a job and a life, we were best friends that played pokemon and watched dragon ball z, now we're almost 30 and while he moved on and developed to be a normal human being, I spend most of my time playing anime mmo. Feels bad, man, feels really bad.

Attached: EAULm.png (697x534, 93K)

Man, is he depressed because of his life situation or just because it is who he is? (like clinical depresion)

if he is sad because of his life he can change it and be happy...but it would be hard.

If he is just born broken..then sorry bro he will probably an hero.

do you wnat to talk about this?
I had friends try contact me after I became a hikki and rejected them,

this is a trhead for talking feelz too man

Attached: WvvxHCr.png (769x967, 682K)

A little mix of both, his social skills are limited and his life situation sucks (living in the basement of the parents who don't like him).
He wastes his time with alcohol and gaming.

>getting 2 (you)s in one reply
Feels fucking good man
Havent wrote a single post that got attention in prolly half a year

I get a very small amount, I never had a job 3 years or work education so I'm at the minimum of neetbux, currently its between 180 and 240 euros a month

sometiems we do this stuff to cope.
I hope you can help him but if you cant dont feel bad.
I know how he feels and he rejects people as he hates himself and is ashamed.

I always like reading and replying to those like me...hikki NEET losers :(

can you live on that NEETbux? or not?

Attached: __megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_h_kasei__751f8bb9a7d886f3390a767adab3c268.j (906x986, 490K)

I dont really think I'd consider myself hikki
I often hoboroam at night or when people are at work and get drunk or high on my own
And then I build the courage up to ask random people to sit down and have a beer with me, kek

I wont be able to live on that money forever, rn I live in my parents house, thats the only reason I'm not homeless yet

neet & hikki for 4 months, second time being both. the First time lasted 2 years, i miss those times.

>are you suicidal
I have thoughts about it that have gotten more frequent over the last year, but i don't know if i'd go through yet.
>are you abusing alcohol
don't drink, though i did buy a beer that i've yet to actually try
>are you sick of this shit life...
nah, i enjoy it. In my room i feel safe and happy and like i said in the last thread, I enjoy being alone and don't feel compatible with society
>are you using discord? drop it if you want
I've got one, but i don't really use it

Kyokai. Started watching that anime a few days ago, really liking it so far

>I dont really think I'd consider myself hikki
mmm, so many people say they are hikki, meanwhile they go out everyday or work and have school ,like big wtf."

if you wnat to join me...and cahat.
Gunjyguy#4537

Attached: egr6h7mfg8yz.jpg (640x884, 56K)

im going sleep now anons...see you next time

teen trans hikki neet here

I wish i had friends and a job in real life, this lifestyle is suffering tfw no bf

Attached: Akko.jpg (1000x562, 94K)

When it comes to suicide for me, I've never taken steps to complete it except a couple years ago hid a rope just in case. But when it comes to thoughts, the feeling to do so can be powerful, and has been with me on and off since I was 12. Really makes me wonder if I got friends, a job, and an active outdoors live, (I wanna be /out/ but am too reclusive to pull it off) would I really end up happy? I wasn't happy before, would the money and new potential for independence really make up for that? Sometimes setting and going for goals sound so fruitless

Teens aren't allowed on this site, sorry to tell you

I turned 18 recently thankfully

>I wish i had friends and a job in real life
Why? People are fucking gay.

Attached: ak16.jpg (318x315, 21K)

You're right, you're right. But I'm so desperate I'll be willing for any change in lifestyle at this point

Attached: b0586fbeef3fbc3c31bdf1a8e042ca52--witches-manga.jpg (500x530, 21K)