My journal is missing from my dorm room. The chain and padlock I keep around the box it's in had been unlocked...

My journal is missing from my dorm room. The chain and padlock I keep around the box it's in had been unlocked, my roommate and his friends must have found the key, which I keep in my wallet. They kept fuckin pestering me about what was inside the box, but if they've even read one page of that journal, I'm fucked.
This is likely to be my last thread on Jow Forums for a good long while. Figured I'd say goodbye.

Attached: byebye.jpg (2880x2160, 1.51M)

what's in that journal

What is inside the journal? Furry anal vore fanfics about your roommate? Your mass shooting/serial killer plans?

fucking attentionwhore, tell us more

toasting in an epic bread, put me in the screencap, hello FBI and all that jazz

>friends read the list of guys who fucked me in the ass
grow a pair

Attached: d182f4f3a5db5acb.jpg (634x727, 66K)

Alright attention whoring faggot. What's in the journal?

Everything bad that I've ever done or thought.
I used it as catharsis because I would never open up to anyone about the shit that goes on in my head or my life.
Everything from sketches and descriptions of murder and rape fantasies to the three cats I killed to the girl I stalked to the vandalism to the endless monologues about everyone I hate and feel disconnected from. It's all in there. Every daydream, every action.
I'll be in a psych ward or a jail cell by tonight, I know it.

>keeping a physical journal in a dorm
we live in the electronic age dude, you can keep a journal on your laptop or phone or whatever. your roommates are assholes for invading your privacy and snooping through your shit but you're also dumb.
>inb4 this is bait

I should start doing the same.

Seems like you need it fren

RUN GET THE FUCK OUT THEY CHASE YOU

why did you kill the three cats :(

Hello mental ward my old friend.

ive come to stay with you again,.

Why did you kill three cats user? Cats are the pets of robots

Attached: 1533539265918.jpg (480x640, 27K)

Man I don't envy you. I have a thing like except I keep it on my phone. I don't wanna think what'd happen if someone saw that.

>keeping a physical journal under lock and key

I thought that was a middle school girls thing.

Because he can't just be a normal virgin loser like the rest of us. He had to take it to the next level.

Wow it's literally nothing.

At best you'll see a psychiatrist. If they somehow rat you out to the police there's literally no reason for you to go to jail, the cops have better things to do than worry about some edgy faggot's journal.

Please post a picture of the box you kept the journal in OP.

monitoring this threadd

Attached: Iaccept8it.jpg (480x410, 67K)