In a scale from "1" to "Dios mio", how fast is the US's whiteness declining?

In a scale from "1" to "Dios mio", how fast is the US's whiteness declining?

Attached: goblino.webm (222x400, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZjdc1hQanQ
youtu.be/yqG84c_DmB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She will probably be like the infamous former Portugese colony of Brasil in 40 years, O.P.

Attached: 13173778_1255641011120557_9040465293602843509_n.png (535x377, 143K)

JEEESUS CHRIST
every time I see this i have to give the guy 11/9 for the excellent direction, camera grip, dollying, use of space, concentration, he didn't just drive off, he matched up, he was all over that shit
what a fucking pro
WHAT A FUCKING PRO

Attached: 1497620452080.gif (310x760, 23K)

Is that a future you want, user?

I bet you clapped at the end.

Attached: le56.jpg (595x699, 31K)

When blacks start killing whites it will be very fast

here you go

Attached: CDC.png (1066x674, 70K)

So my grandkids will get free college scholarships for being minorities? I had some mexican buddies that got free rides.

>texas

The only thing keeping us above 50% white is the massive number of old white people.

When they die off over the next few years it's gonna go to about 30% real fast.

Santa madre de dios, digo, uno ya no puede sabe si en verdad esta pasando, o solo son las noticias, just kidding, enjoy america while it lasts, crackers, the future belongs to the beaners!
You are all gonna be eating elotes con crema in a couple of months, honestly there really good

Attached: el diablo.webm (400x400, 2.51M)

El devorador de la luz

They play by our rules now. When we’re the minority, we’ll be playing by their rules. Don’t expect any empathy.

tequila and enchiladas each night?
what are you bitching about?

>be 180cm tall
>will be king of the beans and tower over them selecting the best goblinas for my harem

I am OK with this.

Attached: White_American_Male.jpg (617x768, 39K)

well make chili-dogs, amigo

As long as we cook them over burning niggers I'm happy.

we need the work force man
besides, just imagine, each day after work you get to go to a bar, and drink beer, tequila, eat tacos, nachos, empanadas, piratas, gringas, hamburguesas y tortas, im tellin you man, my country sucks, if it wasnt for the food, id be over there all ready

If we combine the obesity rates of America with Mexico we will truly be unstoppable.

Literally. We can just roll over any obstacle.

(as long as its downhill)

Madre de dios

Attached: 8FECB2BB-4789-4BBB-898D-E66DA6788E41.jpg (960x540, 119K)

dude, im skinny
being fat in mexico is something that happens to you when youre a kid
the food may be greasy, but its not full of chemicals like you taco bells, seriously those are awful, food here is pretty nutritious, and you can live a good life, if you put down the fucking doritos, theres a lot of good food over her, but even more junk food, thanks america

Time to let Chicago go it seems

You will be a manlet where I live tho.
>t. 1.85

Cherry picked photo is cherry picked fag. Not saying NYC doesn’t have a nog infestation, but there aren’t THAT many poos there.

dios mio , humans dont have tapetum lucidum

Attached: whatthefuckman.jpg (507x438, 13K)

>185
Manlet

I don't eat (((junk))) food, but Mexico is catching up fast in terms of % of the population thats obese.

Doritos smell like shit, not sure how people eat them.

In America good Mexican food is very hard to find, its often just refined flour loaded with cheese and sour cream.

That's a picture of broadway in NYC. There was a musical called Chicago.
t. Chicongo fag

Burger here, thanks to niggers and racemixing we’re at Dios Mio levels here

I live in Virginia; there definitely is here.

Why get BEANED when you can get POO'D?

Attached: POOD.jpg (918x571, 145K)

America's whites aren't vanishing. The percentage of whites relative to the rest of the population is what's going down. The white population is still growing, whereas in Europe it's shrinking. American whites are also genetically pure, whereas British "whites" are now on average 5% race-mixed. "Mixed" is now the fastest-growing demographic in the UK.

Attached: Americans are whiter than Brits.png (925x943, 183K)

PUTA MADRE

Attached: White Loss.jpg (1458x1080, 913K)

Attached: Rural.jpg (1569x1245, 1.32M)

Attached: Hua.jpg (282x383, 86K)

the pajeets are flooding in though and will have lots of children and all will then immediately set to bringing in every cousin and uncle they can

i think hwoever bad the dindus and spics are it is likely the chinks and pajeets who will eventually destroy white civilization especially in canada and australia

In CT we do have a lot of Indians, but what that chart doesn’t tell you is that we’re overrun by Puerto Rico spics. Hartford’s popul. is over 50% spic

About "la luz extinguido" at this point

Attached: la_luz_extinguido.jpg (1920x1200, 1.02M)

Attached: la creatura.webm (542x406, 2.64M)

I rate it Feast 3
youtube.com/watch?v=XZjdc1hQanQ

Aaaaayyyyyy Dios míoooooo

Who managed to shave that chimpanzee? I've heard they can rip your arms off.

Pajeet men are too autistic to reproduce and the she-pajeets are all about MUH CAREER. Its unusual to see Pajeets with more than one or two children.

Christ have mercy on you. I'm from NY and Puerto Ricans are some dumb mother fuckers.

>why wouldn't you want to share our culture?

Attached: 1523207575767.gif (320x240, 1.94M)

if whiteness is declining at all its always dios mio

That's some disturbing shit

With a side of white genocide for dessert.

Yeah, and the American is a supermanlet.

Someone please explain everything to me.

It runs exactly like devilman crybaby.

DIOOOS MIIIOOOO

youtu.be/yqG84c_DmB4

no explanation , the niggers didnt even realize what they have just captured. Really makes one think

I will admit I instinctively clapped at the end.

La creatura trying to capture victims in the night...dios mios...

My grandma is one of my only sources of good Mexican food, when she passes it will be hard to find any legit Mexican food here

Attached: 1484747591033.jpg (645x773, 87K)

Dios Mio

Fucking republicans are shipping in hundreds of thousands of Puerto Ricans and doing nothing to stop the migration of people up here. There is the refugee mob coming up through mexico as we speak. Ice only got rid of tens of thousands of illegals, while we have had record setting illegal immigration and blatant defiance of our law by extreme leftist cities and the republican feds do nothing to crack down on them. Now is a time to throw our enemies that defile our land and law into prison. It's a time to throw out the foreigners that would live off welfare forever.

If a republican majority at everything won't stand up for us then it's over. There's no one to vote for that will.

Why does that nigger have a mutt face? It's a nigger.

I think the superstitious-sounding Spanish phrases are my favorite part of this meme.

Agreed. Though when walking down a dark road at night and la bestia de la noche approaches you will be frozen with fear.

Pretty fast but watching these white liberal cocksuckers get btfo by their pets will be almost worth it.

Attached: Rat gifs.gif (600x337, 1.68M)